The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2010, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: How to marry a Geylang WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
I do not need dating tips.
Bro, in case you thought "Power of Attraction" is related to dating, or that I think you need help in that area, you've mistaken

I'm surprise you never heard of it?
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=power+of+attraction

My thought there was to drop a hint that perhaps you need to change your mindset about how & what you think you are, even if you are, so as to get out of that zone. Say for example if you DO yearn for having "normal" relationship with the opposite sex without ending up where you say you always end, then learn about the power of attraction.

Will cum back to your other points later.
...political philosophy... geez....
Old 20-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
No.

I'm barely 22.

In any case, the OP's concerns and desires for wanting to be involve in an exclusive relationship with the prostitute is patently legitimate, as much as wanting to date and love a non-sex worker. Under such circumstances however, there are certain risk vs benefit analysis that must be included in the prediction and model. Most sex workers, while are willing parties in the sex trade, are nonetheless victims of socioeconomic factors.
your england is powerful
Old 20-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I do not need dating tips. My score in the looks and intellectual department surpasses the general populous.
Wow.., your English is very powerful. No horse run.
But if I were a female i won't date you out, for fear that thru out the 5 hours meet up, you may just spend the entire 5 hours answering my 5 questions to you. Leaving me nothing to share and not understanding what the hell is going on.

No offence hor. Just my humble opinion as a layman

Retired Samster
Old 20-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

damn chim liao the ang mo way those 2 bros using, need to use dictionary check word by word
Old 21-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
psp100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wint3rflame View Post
I've got to know this Thai girl while visiting one of the legal houses in Geylang and we've been together for almost half a year now. Bros may want to laugh at me for being KC deep deep but we're really serious about each other and I've tested or lured her to suck my pocket dry but she wasn't interested in my money at all. We have plans to marry once she goes back to Thailand.

Here is the tricky part. According to my intel (which i need to seek confirmation from Bros here),
1) every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
3) what are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?

And yes, I'm currently working with no criminal records or issues with ICA.
Wake up bro. Even if you managed to go through everything to married her, what next? How is she going to find a decent work here? Unless you are very rich?
Old 21-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wint3rflame View Post
I've got to know this Thai girl while visiting one of the legal houses in Geylang and we've been together for almost half a year now. Bros may want to laugh at me for being KC deep deep but we're really serious about each other and I've tested or lured her to suck my pocket dry but she wasn't interested in my money at all. We have plans to marry once she goes back to Thailand.

Here is the tricky part. According to my intel (which i need to seek confirmation from Bros here),
1) every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
3) what are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?

And yes, I'm currently working with no criminal records or issues with ICA.
bro u hv the right to choose what u wanna do.
but hv u ask urself what happens if 1 fine day when ur with her outside, her ex cust or worst still, ur fren recognise her or even bonked her before, can u take the finger pointing or the gossiping from others?

So.. why learn?
Old 21-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
VegaOrtiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I do not need dating tips. My score in the looks and intellectual department surpasses the general populous.
Now, now not that I don't believe you, but don't get too full of yourself. Appearance as well as intellect aren't representative of how well you are able to score with women. Besides, it won't hurt to receive dating tips from bros who care, right?
Old 22-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Aesthetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaOrtiz View Post
Now, now not that I don't believe you, but don't get too full of yourself. Appearance as well as intellect aren't representative of how well you are able to score with women. Besides, it won't hurt to receive dating tips from bros who care, right?
I'm going to try dating a Thai-girl once I am fully capable of doing so-financially, mentally and emotionally
Old 22-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm going to try dating a Thai-girl once I am fully capable of doing so-financially, mentally and emotionally
Just curious where do you plan to know this Thai-girl? Or have you got a target and working on it now? Any chance she is/will be a working girl (WL)?

It'll be interesting how a thai-girl can connect with you differently from perhaps local girls.

If Thai-girl = Local-girl, can I infer from your earlier posts (together with this) that those previous datings "failed" because you were not ready financially, mentally and emotionally yet?

If so, the logic does not hold at least for one of the parameter (i.e. finance), since Vern cost $450/pop.
Old 23-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This question is still burning in many people minds. How to marry a Geylang WL, i guess its a mystery as it will always be.
Old 23-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Just curious where do you plan to know this Thai-girl? Or have you got a target and working on it now? Any chance she is/will be a working girl (WL)?

It'll be interesting how a thai-girl can connect with you differently from perhaps local girls.

If Thai-girl = Local-girl, can I infer from your earlier posts (together with this) that those previous datings "failed" because you were not ready financially, mentally and emotionally yet?

If so, the logic does not hold at least for one of the parameter (i.e. finance), since Vern cost $450/pop.
Purely statement of preference. No target whatsoever. I'm not sure if interactions between a Thailand-girl and a local Singaporean-girl generates a massive gulf between X culture and Y culture difference framed in the context of dating since I have no absolute data points. But a posteriori relation and anecdotal evidences seems to suggest that there are varying degrees and nature of difficulties when dating a non-local girl.

Your inference is wrong. My failure with local girl stems from a lack of compatible personality with them; this can and will extend to girls of all races. Lack of personality compatibility is not restricted to purely one's own race. In a general sense, one has to be mentally, emotionally and financially apt to effectively date anyone. Of course the logic does not hold in your said disagreement. You seem to be conflating between what is being financially capable to pay for a sexual service and what is being financially capable to date.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

Additionally, are you against dating an ex-sex worker?
Old 23-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Wah lao si-bei chim... need to check the dictionary most of the time when trying to fully comprehend your writings too.... Can try to write in simpler engrish like the other 96% of the population here write? LoL.

Well, cultural differences (if any) aside, I'm thinking the challenge will be bigger if she's a (ex)W, given also the intellectual gulf (chey..woot woot).
Which btw is the only reason why I ask if she's a WL or not (nothing for nor against)

BTw, if having an intention and ability to spend $450/pop on the first commercial sex service serves as a weak inference to one's financial strength and thus a fair assumption that you're more than apt to date (since most who are dating won't spend that amount on a single sexxion with whore), I rest my case

Quote:
Additionally, are you against dating an ex-sex worker?
From a logic stand point, apart from the question itself, where did you infer that I may be against dating an ex-WL?
Old 24-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:

Well, cultural differences (if any) aside, I'm thinking the challenge will be bigger if she's a (ex)W, given also the intellectual gulf (chey..woot woot).
Which btw is the only reason why I ask if she's a WL or not (nothing for nor against)
Given my lack of adherence and strong inertia to social paradigms and social normalities, I have no qualms dating an ex-sex worker or, a sex-worker who is in the trade for a more 'noble' reason as a result of being a victim of poor socioeconomic factors. Intentions and motivations are more foundational than the act in itself.

Convoluting social practices and rituals which very often are meaningless, irrational, illogical and lack logical supports is not something I would be acquainted with. On this, I suppose it has already omitted the perceptions of what society thinks I should or should not do.

My empirical observations from dating(none of which has cross into a relationship) a sample set consisting of at least five girls and a whole dozen other platonic females has informed me to the best of my purview that most girls, while always on the claim of preferring an intellectual partners, become intimidated when you lay your intellectual cards on the table. Most either have a poor and low definition of what 'intellectual capacity' is, or, perhaps, my intellectual nature are fundamentally different from what the general population are conversant with.
In answering to your personal question as regard to whether or not the quandary of 'intellectual gulf' that would potentially exists, being more probable than not, between me and the hypothetical ex-sex worker or sex worker, I'd say no; there isn't any issue.
Sometimes, when one's intellectual capacity exceeds an extended degree over the clapham omnibus, one can no longer seek to achieve intellectual stimulations from the average Joe. This can be liken to say, suggesting that Michael Jordan be stimulated and satisfied in a game of basketball with a team of amateurs.

Quote:
BTw, if having an intention and ability to spend $450/pop on the first commercial sex service serves as a weak inference to one's financial strength and thus a fair assumption that you're more than apt to date (since most who are dating won't spend that amount on a single sexxion with whore), I rest my case
Sometimes, the real issue is that people tend to conflate between "A millionaire has a penny" and "Having a penny makes one a millionaire", and guess what? I nailed it.

The fact that anyone is financially capable of paying $450 for a session with a sex worker is no indication of their financial capabilities nor financial health, much more to serve as any convincing inference as to their financial strength. All millionaire is capable of paying $450 for a sexual session, but not everyone who pays $450 for a sexual session is a millionaire.

Quote:
From a logic stand point, apart from the question itself, where did you infer that I may be against dating an ex-WL?
There's nothing logical about this. In fact, you're actually going in so as far to abuse the term "logic". "logic" is a virtue of argumentation; a virtue of strong reasoning.
A statement implies either a positive or negative assertion. By parity, a statement is a proposition, and all proposition-positive or negative- requires a certain degree of convincing logical support or burden of proof. In my case, I have made neither a negative nor positive assertion and hence, cannot be charged with the burden of proof. It is question of mere curiosity as to your opinions of dating an ex-sex worker or a sex worker.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, in case you thought "Power of Attraction" is related to dating, or that I think you need help in that area, you've mistaken
Hi bro,
Well said.

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1