The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by abang_becak View Post
Hi bro Gordon, i'm looking for tall busty horny fair skin gal, any suggestions?
L1651 has no tall gals lah. This is the house of siow ren gor (in Mandarin). The tallest is barely 1.65m nia. Busty and young WL have lah. If you want someone 1.68 m tall or taller with big boobs, u may need to walk across either L1606 or L1654A lah.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
powerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first FR ever! if not good enough ps to all bros!
Must say L16h51 girls are all very well trained. kudos to bro Gordon.
service is good also, shortlisted some girls that are to my liking and bro Gordon intro me the ones that provide better service. after choosing my girl, bro Gordon even offered me drinks and personally took it from his fridge.

Girl: Kitty (if i am not wrong)
Looks: 7/10
Shower: 9/10 was a great shower, she soaped herself up and used her body to wash me
catbath: 6.5/10 SOP catbath. pretty quick.
AR: 8/10 very detailed. took her time to slowly lick. shiok!
BBBJ: 6.5/10 SOP once again.
FJ: 8.5/10 Very tight, can literally feel her grip! coupled with her sensuous moans. i came quickly!

rtf: maybe. might try the other girls from bro Gordon's house.

Bro Gordon's service really won me over and if the girl's standards remain the same, i am definitely a fan of this house!
Old 25-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
KhunVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Returned to L1651 again.

Gordon is really one of the most patient OKT I met so far; especially after I saw him handling some Indian Bonkers just yesterday.

I never thought anyone would ask for a discount in a Cat150 house. What the HELL they think they're doing, going in-and-out and ask for extra time / further discount as if the girls are meat in the market.

Haha ... Gordon is also well-liked by the gals. Saw LV and it's cute seeing both of them talk about vege, potatoes ...

Make my day after a tired trip back from HK

❤~爱得太真 太容易 让自己牺牲 太容易让自己沉沦 太容易 不顾一切 满是伤痕
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我还是奋不顾身
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我相信有点可能

Sex is addictive - Sex is a life - Sex is simply YOU.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Gordon is solid. I support him too. He is a friendly and nice guy. Very easy to chat to and is generous. Last Friday, I brought two friends along to take a look at his girls. My two friends have no intentions to try out the girls on that day as we had an appointment at a later time. But with the quality of girls, I'm sure they ll be RTF soon. Nevertheless, Bro Gordon was still very hospitable and friendly to us. If Bro Gordon can continue to keep up the good work of bringing in solid horses to his stable, I'm sure H51's business will get better and better. I think Gordon just got to continue to remind the girls about safe sex even though the girls should be fairly well trained. Last thing you need is to hear that one of the bros contracted some STD or HIV from the girls. Otherwise, my dick ll be a loyal supporter of Bro Gordon's girls. Hahaha..
Old 25-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassoong81 View Post
Bro Gordon is solid. I support him too. He is a friendly and nice guy. Very easy to chat to and is generous. Last Friday, I brought two friends along to take a look at his girls. My two friends have no intentions to try out the girls on that day as we had an appointment at a later time. But with the quality of girls, I'm sure they ll be RTF soon. Nevertheless, Bro Gordon was still very hospitable and friendly to us. If Bro Gordon can continue to keep up the good work of bringing in solid horses to his stable, I'm sure H51's business will get better and better. I think Gordon just got to continue to remind the girls about safe sex even though the girls should be fairly well trained. Last thing you need is to hear that one of the bros contracted some STD or HIV from the girls. Otherwise, my dick ll be a loyal supporter of Bro Gordon's girls. Hahaha..
Hey noob! I wonder why u wanna por sian OKT Gorden. U por sian until no body business. THat makes me wonder if you are you a clone here wor????
Old 26-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm not a clone lah bro. Neither am I trying to suck up to Gordon. I don't work for him okay. I am a professional during day time and a pervert at night times. I'm just speaking the truth lah. I'm a firm supporter of value for money stuffs. For me, Gordon and his girls are value for money. My principle is to not be a carrot head. Pay money to those girls and get fuck up services. There re lots of such girls and OKTs around. Pls don't support these type of pple. Continuing to support such pple ll only encourage more fuck up services. And be generous with compliments and rewards when u re offered good services. Otherwise, it is not fair for those who are good.
Old 26-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
candice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycandice878 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

smell okt of PeterthefakeGod
Quote:
I'm not a clone lah bro. Neither am I trying to suck up to Gordon. I don't work for him okay. I am a professional during day time and a pervert at night times. I'm just speaking the truth lah. I'm a firm supporter of value for money stuffs. For me, Gordon and his girls are value for money. My principle is to not be a carrot head. Pay money to those girls and get fuck up services. There re lots of such girls and OKTs around. Pls don't support these type of pple. Continuing to support such pple ll only encourage more fuck up services. And be generous with compliments and rewards when u re offered good services. Otherwise, it is not fair for those who are good.
Old 27-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hey noob! I wonder why u wanna por sian OKT Gorden. U por sian until no body business. THat makes me wonder if you are you a clone here wor????
Sorry to interrupt u here, but pls dun flame anyone that tries to leave a comment here. to believe or not all depends on the readers. If u have somethings comment on this hse or OKT (Me) pls direct ur arrows on me. Comment it Straight into my face i dun really mind u know cause ur giving pointers to improve me or my hse. Thanks, waiting for ur precious comments.
Old 27-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
L1651 has no tall gals lah. This is the house of siow ren gor (in Mandarin). The tallest is barely 1.65m nia. Busty and young WL have lah. If you want someone 1.68 m tall or taller with big boobs, u may need to walk across either L1606 or L1654A lah.
ya, my hse no luck tall girls come always cannot make it leh.. My hse no tall ger luck.
Old 27-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
Returned to L1651 again.

Gordon is really one of the most patient OKT I met so far; especially after I saw him handling some Indian Bonkers just yesterday.

I never thought anyone would ask for a discount in a Cat150 house. What the HELL they think they're doing, going in-and-out and ask for extra time / further discount as if the girls are meat in the market.

Haha ... Gordon is also well-liked by the gals. Saw LV and it's cute seeing both of them talk about vege, potatoes ...

Make my day after a tired trip back from HK
Haha, Thanks for ur comments Bro.
Old 27-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for ur support Bro Nic. BTW Those that contracted something dirty the houses should have been suspended already bah.
Old 27-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerkia View Post
my first FR ever! if not good enough ps to all bros!
Must say L16h51 girls are all very well trained. kudos to bro Gordon.
service is good also, shortlisted some girls that are to my liking and bro Gordon intro me the ones that provide better service. after choosing my girl, bro Gordon even offered me drinks and personally took it from his fridge.

Girl: Kitty (if i am not wrong)
Looks: 7/10
Shower: 9/10 was a great shower, she soaped herself up and used her body to wash me
catbath: 6.5/10 SOP catbath. pretty quick.
AR: 8/10 very detailed. took her time to slowly lick. shiok!
BBBJ: 6.5/10 SOP once again.
FJ: 8.5/10 Very tight, can literally feel her grip! coupled with her sensuous moans. i came quickly!

rtf: maybe. might try the other girls from bro Gordon's house.

Bro Gordon's service really won me over and if the girl's standards remain the same, i am definitely a fan of this house!
Appreciate ur FR Bro, Thanks for ur support.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Sorry to interrupt u here, but pls dun flame anyone that tries to leave a comment here. to believe or not all depends on the readers. If u have somethings comment on this hse or OKT (Me) pls direct ur arrows on me. Comment it Straight into my face i dun really mind u know cause ur giving pointers to improve me or my hse. Thanks, waiting for ur precious comments.
Gordon, you have my support! See you soon...
Old 27-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ethanlee123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Gordon, you have my support! See you soon...
Yup my first impression of Gordon was very good too. Polite, service-oriented and always willing to recommend gals. I saw a few girls before picking one and he was fine with it too. So kudos to Gordon! I would have an off day myself too if I am having a bad toothache as well..
Old 27-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Submissive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Gordon, hope I'm not being too intrusive. Any syt in the house willing to tie me n gag me during the session? I have been to 1651 twice but too shy to request.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1