The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYFcuker View Post
Any bro still have the contact for " Serene " of AMK 4X3 who quit leasing the TN in early 2009 ?

Miss her massage and her boob. She is a PRC MILF, Singapore PR for many years.

Thankyou very much
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
I lost her contact but she is operating at one shop in USSC. It's quite easy to locate.
Serene is PRC meh?? All this while I thought she's either sporean or msian leh.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
goodsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

looking for Qian Er, who used to work as FL massage, from china.

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...hlight=qian+er
Old 11-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyone know the whereabout of Anna, the girl who used to work in Tanjong Pagar quite a few years ago. She is very good in JG. The TN was closed due to AV raid during that time. There used to be another girl, YeZhi with her.

Please pm me if she is still around. Really miss her JG.
Wah bro, you're talking the famous Tanjong Pagar An Na who puts hot a water bottle to warm the back first and who makes you hard and soft at a least 3 to 4 times in her fantastic JG routine right??

Hehehe I used to be her regular too some what? 4 or 5 years ago? Wow time flies......

Well bro, sad news, An Na left all those years ago back to China to get married to some well-to-do guy, and never to return again
Old 11-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
Scary Tummy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScary Tummy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScary Tummy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScary Tummy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScary Tummy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoodfellahk View Post
Found Amy from Cxxa Spa (TJ Road) - great mosha skills if those of you who have tried - please PM if you want CTC
PM you liao, bro !!
Old 12-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Serene is PRC meh?? All this while I thought she's either sporean or msian leh.
I also doubt she is PR. Are we talking about the same person ?

I think she is either a Singaporean or Malaysian. Really forgot what she told me last time.

I used to patronize her at 1 of the AMK blocks quite some years ago. She used to lock the door when she was serving a customer & most of her customers were through appointment. She is slim, fair with short hair, can't really recalled her boob but her body is quite balance.

If she is the one that you are looking for, she now operate at one of the shops in USSC. I had not been visiting her for quite sometimes but quite sure she is still there.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Samster

doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Wah bro, you're talking the famous Tanjong Pagar An Na who puts hot a water bottle to warm the back first and who makes you hard and soft at a least 3 to 4 times in her fantastic JG routine right??

Hehehe I used to be her regular too some what? 4 or 5 years ago? Wow time flies......

Well bro, sad news, An Na left all those years ago back to China to get married to some well-to-do guy, and never to return again
Well, all the best to her then. Her JG is one of the best, as what you said....hard, soft, hard.

Too bad, I only had the chance to try her once. Think nowadays quite hard to find her way of JG standard.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, all the best to her then. Her JG is one of the best, as what you said....hard, soft, hard.

Too bad, I only had the chance to try her once. Think nowadays quite hard to find her way of JG standard.
Nope, I don't think you can find her style of JG anymore bro

Actually during those days, An Na's style of JG was practised by the majority of the girls who provided JG - though no one could come close to An Na's skills

Nowadays, the JG tends to be different. Most of them are just glorified handjobs. Nowadays, I find only one girl's JG having a positive effect on my little dickie - it's Ling Ling at the CV joint. My dickie was harder and felt stronger after her "therapy".

Cheers
Old 12-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think she is either a Singaporean or Malaysian. Really forgot what she told me last time.

I used to patronize her at 1 of the AMK blocks quite some years ago. She used to lock the door when she was serving a customer & most of her customers were through appointment. She is slim, fair with short hair, can't really recalled her boob but her body is quite balance.

If she is the one that you are looking for, she now operate at one of the shops in USSC. I had not been visiting her for quite sometimes but quite sure she is still there.
i'm quite sure we are talking abt the same person. she was one-woman-operation in amk then moved to ussc.

if she doesn't smile, she can actually look quite chio for her age. but once she smiles or open her mouth to speak, her crooked teeth spoils the look. so is it the same person that we're talking about?

doubt she is prc lah. long time never visit her liao. next time will ask her and confirm.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
i'm quite sure we are talking abt the same person. she was one-woman-operation in amk then moved to ussc.

if she doesn't smile, she can actually look quite chio for her age. but once she smiles or open her mouth to speak, her crooked teeth spoils the look. so is it the same person that we're talking about?

doubt she is prc lah. long time never visit her liao. next time will ask her and confirm.
Yeah, that's her for sure. She gave me a very good impression during my first visit. I loved her fair skin but with limited auto roaming.
Old 13-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dexti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where the fine liqours of Youth are, like Vodka and Whisky?

Thanks bros!
Old 13-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro, Serene is oringinally from FuZhou....she became PR for over 10 years ( yes, her asscent is more close to malaysia..)
Old 13-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
White Wolf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bro, I heard that begining of last year serene had left Singapore because she got STD so I don't think she is the one in USSC.
Old 16-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ngngng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i looking for helen from people's park complex level 3. anyone know where her shop have move.
Old 16-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any news on where vivian from d natural is at now?
Old 17-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
wei xiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro i want to ask,some ppl say they saw take5 yoko and lemon doing fl in sg,i dont know is true or not...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1