The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Re: A Lost Relationship- Learn to Let Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkubird View Post
i once heard a ex gamber say“这世上什么都能输的起。只有感情输不起。”

i finally understand this phrase many years later.

出来玩,认真你就输了
Old 16-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

那就认真的玩咯。。:d:d:d
Old 17-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

不认真, 不好玩
Old 02-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 18
noobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of light

up this useful thread
Old 03-09-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yabber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

easier said than done...When the moment comes, everyone will be at a loss momentarily..even the greatest of men, will be lost. Look at our great LHL, tears drop when disputes among siblings happen.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!Hanuman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabber View Post
easier said than done...When the moment comes, everyone will be at a loss momentarily..even the greatest of men, will be lost. Look at our great LHL, tears drop when disputes among siblings happen.
He's a vivid fan of Korean dramas..... he should go take acting lessons from the producers as his wayang show is so fake.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
don3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why does a relationship always started steamy hot, then cool off to stagnant? Does anyone stay hot throughout their love life?
Old 04-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by don3 View Post
why does a relationship always started steamy hot, then cool off to stagnant? Does anyone stay hot throughout their love life?

While there may be many possible reasons why a relationship goes from hot to cold in a matter of weeks or months, oftentimes it's because the new couple doesn't know how to let a relationship "breathe."

Physical breathing has two components: inhaling and exhaling. While we can go a short period of time doing one and not the other, if life is going to be sustained, there has to be a natural rhythm for both.

It's the same way in a relationship. It, too, must breathe if it's going to stay alive. There must be the "inhale" — coming together and being close, followed by the "exhale" — going away and separating.

There has to be a regular ebb and flow of being intimate (inhaling) and being independent (exhaling) if a relationship is going to be healthy and sustainable over time.

Once we understand this dynamic, it's easy to understand why new relationships often fizzle out and fall apart in the first few months — it's all about the inhale!

During the romance phase, which usually lasts no more than six months, the new couple is normally inseparable. The chemistry is thick, and they're so excited to have found each other that they spend just about every free minute together.

In terms of breathing, it's one inhale after another. This cannot be sustained for long.

In a matter of weeks or months, both people will begin to sense the need to exhale, to go away from each other for a time.

However, the person who carries the masculine energy in the relationship is usually the one to speak about this first. Since the masculine energy fears constraint and the feminine energy fears isolation, it's usually the masculine partner that initiates the shift from inhale to exhale.

Regardless of who speaks up first, when a relationship needs to exhale, someone says, "I want to hang out with my friends tonight" or "I just need a little space. I'm going to stay home and relax," or "I'm busy tonight. There are some things I need to get done."

This is a critical moment. If you both don’t understand what's happening, that the relationship just needs to exhale, both people may misinterpret these new feelings and think something's wrong with the relationship.

Perhaps you've said things like, "They don't text me every morning like they used to" or "we don't talk on the phone for hours anymore" or "we don't see each other every night like we used to" or "They don't sleep over as often anymore."

These are the things people say if they don't understand the inhale/exhale aspect of an intimate relationship.

And that can have disastrous results. That person might become clingy, obsessive or desperate — and that WILL make the other person pull away.

But in all likelihood, no one's feelings have changed and no one is pulling away. In most cases, it's only that the intense inhaling of the romance phase is shifting and the relationship simply needs to exhale and settle into a natural rhythm of coming together and separating.

So, what do you do when this shift begins to happen in a new relationship?

Well, you need to talk about it with your new partner. The dynamic of how a relationship needs to breathe needs to be discussed so that the relationship can naturally shift to a more sustainable flow and not fall apart.

By understanding the breathing dynamic and communicating about it, you can navigate this scary moment and see your relationship shift into a deeper, lasting ebb and flow of intimacy and independence.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 18
noobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of lightnoobiee is a glorious beacon of light

This is something new to me.

Thanks for sharing

Will keep this in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by hella21 View Post
While there may be many possible reasons why a relationship goes from hot to cold in a matter of weeks or months, oftentimes it's because the new couple doesn't know how to let a relationship "breathe."

Physical breathing has two components: inhaling and exhaling. While we can go a short period of time doing one and not the other, if life is going to be sustained, there has to be a natural rhythm for both.

It's the same way in a relationship. It, too, must breathe if it's going to stay alive. There must be the "inhale" — coming together and being close, followed by the "exhale" — going away and separating.

There has to be a regular ebb and flow of being intimate (inhaling) and being independent (exhaling) if a relationship is going to be healthy and sustainable over time.

Once we understand this dynamic, it's easy to understand why new relationships often fizzle out and fall apart in the first few months — it's all about the inhale!

During the romance phase, which usually lasts no more than six months, the new couple is normally inseparable. The chemistry is thick, and they're so excited to have found each other that they spend just about every free minute together.

In terms of breathing, it's one inhale after another. This cannot be sustained for long.

In a matter of weeks or months, both people will begin to sense the need to exhale, to go away from each other for a time.

However, the person who carries the masculine energy in the relationship is usually the one to speak about this first. Since the masculine energy fears constraint and the feminine energy fears isolation, it's usually the masculine partner that initiates the shift from inhale to exhale.

Regardless of who speaks up first, when a relationship needs to exhale, someone says, "I want to hang out with my friends tonight" or "I just need a little space. I'm going to stay home and relax," or "I'm busy tonight. There are some things I need to get done."

This is a critical moment. If you both don’t understand what's happening, that the relationship just needs to exhale, both people may misinterpret these new feelings and think something's wrong with the relationship.

Perhaps you've said things like, "They don't text me every morning like they used to" or "we don't talk on the phone for hours anymore" or "we don't see each other every night like we used to" or "They don't sleep over as often anymore."

These are the things people say if they don't understand the inhale/exhale aspect of an intimate relationship.

And that can have disastrous results. That person might become clingy, obsessive or desperate — and that WILL make the other person pull away.

But in all likelihood, no one's feelings have changed and no one is pulling away. In most cases, it's only that the intense inhaling of the romance phase is shifting and the relationship simply needs to exhale and settle into a natural rhythm of coming together and separating.

So, what do you do when this shift begins to happen in a new relationship?

Well, you need to talk about it with your new partner. The dynamic of how a relationship needs to breathe needs to be discussed so that the relationship can naturally shift to a more sustainable flow and not fall apart.

By understanding the breathing dynamic and communicating about it, you can navigate this scary moment and see your relationship shift into a deeper, lasting ebb and flow of intimacy and independence.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

good analogy .... inhale and exhale ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1