The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is an open public forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Why do you care what samsters think?

Are YOU trying to influence samsters towards a certain outcome through your posts?
Perhaps a better Q wld be why does any samster make a post in this forum and likewise why does any samster click on a link to view a post in this forum?.....

Simple ans to abv.....becuz that is the whole idea and purpose behind an open public forum....
Old 19-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps a better Q wld be why does any samster make a post in this forum and likewise why does any samster click on a link to view a post in this forum?.....

Simple ans to abv.....becuz that is the whole idea and purpose behind an open public forum....
Who the Yang gong ru look alike?
Old 19-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Wa liew I though bro omnia gonna share what bronzegod couldn't....
Old 20-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Maybe 1654A xiao mi, she has some resemblance but maybe only 20%_30% only. My opinion only
Old 20-09-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Maybe 1654A xiao mi, she has some resemblance but maybe only 20%_30% only. My opinion only
I think so too.

BTW - You can remove Jia Jia and Wei Wei from your siggie liao.

They are back to motherland liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Thanks bro for your kind sharing.

Tio zapped for toking too much.... hmmmm... I'm just trying to gain more info for bro here.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for your kind sharing.

Tio zapped for toking too much.... hmmmm... I'm just trying to gain more info for bro here.
Welcome to SBF! You must have rubbed some "senior" the wrong way.

Here you must respect the "rules" set by the "senior". LOL.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Purported GL150 Yang gong ru look alike /Zapping

Quote:
Once again, what has the purported GL150 Yang gong ru look alike got to do with me lah

And think you may have got a typo abv....perhaps your last word should read as "won't" instead?

Quote:

Tio zapped for toking too much.... hmmmm... I'm just trying to gain more info for bro here. :
Suggest u go ask the samsters who luv to run to Sammyboy to complain over such matters, that may help u get back your "zapped" points
Old 20-09-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can't force anyone to share here bro.

People share as and when they can and want to.

This is what I believe.

And if one wants to share, don't expect other people to return the favour.
A truly selfless person doesn't keep harping on others not "giving" according to their own expectations.

And certainly, do not expect others to share in the same way we do.

Everyone has their own style of sharing - as long as you are not doing harm to someone else, whether virtually or in real life - no one is obliged to share according to anyone else's "rules".
Old 20-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw last time i checked, Sammyboy is the owner of this forum not you BronzeGod.....so just like u r entitled to post what u like....i too am entitled to post what i like....then its up to the forum to decide....

Oh n unlike u BronzeGod, i never go running to Sammyboy to complain and ask for posts to be removed etc....i just make my case in here n leave it to the rest of the samsters to make up their own mind....
Quote:
1.....Nothing to "admit".....it is a fact....as for yr follow on Q....it is an oxymoron....since u already agree that i am entitled to post what i like, just like u r entitled to post what u like....

2......This is an open public forum made up by samsters....so its up to samsters who click on to read any posts to decide for themselves what they think of it.....naturally what they do thereafter is up to them....saying that, Sammyboy probably has the last say(if he wishes to get involved) since he owns this forum....
In the same vein, I think samsters can easily tell who is obsessed, hypocritical, has a personal agenda or vendetta, and is a sore loser who just wants to "win" but trying to appear "noble" in the eyes of samsters.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Wink Re: What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Fair point BronzeGod.....but....likewise other samsters are also entitled to post their own povs as well(in this case in relation to sharing).

Quote:
You can't force anyone to share here bro.

People share as and when they can and want to.

This is what I believe.

And if one wants to share, don't expect other people to return the favour.
A truly selfless person doesn't keep harping on others not "giving" according to their own expectations.

And certainly, do not expect others to share in the same way we do.

Everyone has their own style of sharing - as long as you are not doing harm to someone else, whether virtually or in real life - no one is obliged to share according to anyone else's "rules".
Old 20-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
In the same vein, I think samsters can easily tell who is obsessed, hypocritical, has a personal agenda or vendetta, and is a sore loser who just wants to "win" but trying to appear "noble" in the eyes of samsters.
Oh dear......overnight and this is what we get?!....

Guess i shall leave it to the other samsters to make up their own minds, as always
Old 20-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh dear......overnight and this is what we get?!....

Guess i shall leave it to the other samsters to make up their own minds, as always
Yep. Despite the veneer of "selflessness" one may try to use, I think most samsters can recognize a personal agenda when they see one.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Those still wanting the Yang Gong Ru lookalike - I'll release the name either when I reach 4000 points or on 1 Oct, whichever comes first.

If want it fast, just up me (no one is forced to though! And I'm not hard up for points, because if I am, I can just go to points exchange threads) so I know you guys urgently want it.

If not, have a bit of patience and I'll reveal the name on 1st Oct, just about 9 days more, and everyone can enjoy it

I'm happy to share with you guys, but at the appropriate time

And this is all for fun, don't take things too seriously hor?
Old 22-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Re: Apparent "Tsuna Kimura" lookalike in GL150 - Tang Tang(1615)

Hope samsters don't mind my open sharing n pov here....

Sometime back, an apparent "Tsuna Kimura" lookalike was named in here..."TangTang at 1615"....

Well not sure if this Tang Tang is still in GL....but if she still is n any samsters keen to try her....

This Tang Tang is quite a fair demure syt wif a squarish face, lovely eyes, cute nose, has a sweet light mole on her face, soft lips n longish soft tongue....dark brown straight long hair....163cm tall, firm longish legs....soft B cup boobs wif light brown pinkish nipples...however she is meaty fleshy and on the plump fat side (ard 65-70? kg wt as of last month) biggish hips, a tad big boned, has a tattoo on her right arm....biggish flatish yet juicy ass....pussy a tad bushy.... has previous skin trade experience in DG...Overall her sex svc is excellent n gfe is high

Last edited by omnia; 22-09-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1