The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Sigh... Like I said bro, can never tell when Janet decides to work. But I do empathise with her back problems, made worse by rheumatism, she said/ Occupational hazards I reckon, having to perform her services on lying down.
I think her type of back pain may take years to become better. Very difficult to cure. Hope she will be better. Hopefully she working these few days. The hse auntie say she off today.
Old 27-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
ChinHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also hope Janet will recover soon
Old 27-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
I think her type of back pain may take years to become better. Very difficult to cure. Hope she will be better. Hopefully she working these few days. The hse auntie say she off today.
According to her, it has already been years. The western doctors can do much about it but give her medication. That's only to ease the pain I reckon, not cure it. I asked her if she tried TCM, but she doesn't believe in that.

Oh well, she said she'll just have to live with it, and work when her back doesn't act up. We just to hope that too...
Old 28-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Live reporting from pertain... Lai lai, Vivi, Michelle and Pat all working but long Q... Janet off... Sad. Q for the Ang Pai is long...
What to do.... supply and demand not balance...
Old 28-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Outbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I asked her if she tried TCM, but she doesn't believe in that.
ya, she should try acupuncture... that will help....
Old 28-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You damn right bro.... others WLs are slacking already, especially on the BBBJ part. Janetmaintains her marvellous personality and sexual

Cheers
Bro, one good example is Cookie , her overall rating from a high of 8 downgrade to just 4.5 for me .
Old 28-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Sorry for my very late reply on this magnificent FR!

My Brother U-Da-Man, you are making it really hard for me to find the appropriate words on how to respond and praise your FRs. May I say perfect?

But alas, for me, this is only second to another one of your FRs. Remember that FR you did on Kathy (H07(2F)R06)? Bro, I still can't get over it! OK!

I looking - looking for it but difficult to find it because it is buried deep into the archives of this thread. Maybe if you could give me a hint as to what month and year it was I could pinpoint that FR and bring it up again!

Well, only if you have time, just my thoughts. Thank you once again for your FR Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
My lucky day! Finally an awesome session at PT after a long time.

.....Janet was in!And there was no queue! And she just finished with a customer when I approached her door so no need to wait at all!! My lucky day!.....

Cheers
Old 28-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

I found it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by u-da-man View Post
was early at pt yesterday. Perhaps a little too early for most of my targets hadn't arrived. For 15 minutes, i briskly walked from house to house only to see vivi, joey and super not in yet.

My plan bs li wen had just opened her door for business when an old man rushed in. Damn. I was even beaten by another uncle to kiko's door.

with no targets left, i found myself wandering upstairs in house 7. Only the door of room 6 was opened. The room of kathy. She didn't look friendly and i have never tried her before though frs on her have been generous. Maybe the skill set of pt trained wls don't excite me much. But i had nothing else. So in i went without any expectations.

and boy, was i glad i did!!!!

Kathy icy looks immediately melted once i was inside. The thawing continued to warm conversation, then to steamy foreplay, then to white hot wild sweaty fucking, then to explosive multi mega-tonne eruptions for both she and i. Quite unexpected, quite fucking fantastic!!!

It all started quite normal. Kathy proficiently catbathed me and delicately licked my nipples. My dick thickened and lengthened with her every touch. She then sucked me and i started exploring her small cute pussy. My fingers must have done something right, because before i knew it, she was dripping and body was squirming and writhing with my gentle clitoral persuasion. I could tell her pussy was getting hot and i pulled her over me where we continued pleasing each other in 69 position.

If my fingers were good, my tongue was even better - slowly exploring every little fold and cranny of her small cute sweet dripping wet pussy. I would tease her and then go for long tongue lapping which got her higher and higher. Kathy couldn't even suck me properly anymore. She would stop, start to breathe really heavily then grip the sheets, or my thigh, as the pleasure my tongue was providing, swept her entire body in quick waves.

By this time, her cunt was on fire!! I added to her rising ecstasy by the surprisingly insertion of my finger. She gasped. Slowly sliding into her soppy cunt, i found her g-spot and lovingly rubbed it. Kathy was about to explode!

Kathy couldn't take it anymore! She screamed, quickly turned around above me and plunged herself on my throbbing slab of meat. She went down on my cock all the way, all at once. The immediate deep violation of her burning cunt contorted her face into an ecstatic mess. She flunged her hair about like a possessed woman. Then she fucked me!! She grinded down on me and fucked me. And fucked me. Within a couple of minutes, all her pleasures, all the physical eroticism came to a fine point and she screamed out her orgasm while her body convulsed and twitched.

Then kathy collapsed on top of me, her head buried in my chest as she held me tight. Her hair all beautifully messy and tousled from exquisite post-osgasmic rush. Her back had a light layer of sweat, and the room smelt sweet.

Later, kathy teasingly scolded me, saying that it was only the start of her working day and already her hair is a total mess, she's sweating and her body was pleasantly spent from the powerful orgasm she just had (which virtually never happens). I replied with a question, "but did you enjoy it?". Kathy smiled and softly cooed, "yes......".

Kathy h7(2)r6
face: 6.5 (ordinary, quite pleasant)
body: 7 (not bad, quite in shape, ok smooth skin)
boobs: 7 (nice b cups, her nippls only get erected when she's genuinely stimulated)
pussy: 8 (mention worthy. Cute small pink pussy with delicate pink moist folds)
bbbj: 7 (got some standard la)
cim: Nope hahha
fj: 9 (fucking fantastic bonk, maybe our bodies clicked)
gfe: 9
rtf: What do you reckon??? One of the best bonks i've had in pt, even though there was no cim. :d

cheers
Old 28-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Sorry for my very late reply on this magnificent FR!

My Brother U-Da-Man, you are making it really hard for me to find the appropriate words on how to respond and praise your FRs. May I say perfect?

But alas, for me, this is only second to another one of your FRs. Remember that FR you did on Kathy (H07(2F)R06)? Bro, I still can't get over it! OK!.
Wah, you're quite the tenacious seeker! And damn paiseh you compliment me like this But thanks really....

Truth be told, a great fuck always inspires me. It's very noticeable. The more inspired the writing, the greater the sex and services that WL or FL provided. When my FRs are clipped and succinct, and there has been several, that means that WL or FL will not see me again and I wouldn't recommend her...hehehe
Old 28-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Bro, one good example is Cookie , her overall rating from a high of 8 downgrade to just 4.5 for me .
I know what you mean bro. Honestly, Cookie has all the faculties to be a one of PT's legends. She's got a nice face, she's about the youngest there, her blowing skills are pretty damn good, and she's got a fantastic body (and butt) to pleasure us.

But alas, her heart is just not in the job anymore. She goes through the motions without an iota of enthusiasm. Given half a option, she wouldn't come to work at all. But for her, I reckon she doesn't have any options at the moment.

Speaking of cookie, was down at PT just to see who's around. PT nearby my place lor. Today actually not bad, a lot working!!!

Today's ex-GL availability update. Time 1.45pm:-

H2 Michelle, working!!
H7 Cookie, working!!
H7 Miki, working!!
H7, Ann, working!!
H14 Candy, working!!
H16 Moon, working!!
H16 Pat, working!!
H16 Ivy, working!!
H16 Jennifer, working!!
H16 Carol, working!!
H22 Michelle, working!!
H22 Xue Er, working!!
H24 Lai Lai, working!!
H24 Xiao Tian, working!!

H7 Joyce, not in
H10 Kiko, Big S and Katty, not in
H12 Janet, not in
H12 MJ, not in (still hoping against hope..hehehe)
H16 Vivi, not in

Cheers
Old 29-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Today actually not bad, a lot working!!!

Today's ex-GL availability update. Time 1.45pm:-

H2 Michelle, working!!
H7 Cookie, working!!
H7 Miki, working!!
H7, Ann, working!!
H14 Candy, working!!
H16 Moon, working!!
H16 Pat, working!!
H16 Ivy, working!!
H16 Jennifer, working!!
H16 Carol, working!!
H22 Michelle, working!!
H22 Xue Er, working!!
H24 Lai Lai, working!!
H24 Xiao Tian, working!!

H7 Joyce, not in
H10 Kiko, Big S and Katty, not in
H12 Janet, not in
H12 MJ, not in (still hoping against hope..hehehe)
H16 Vivi, not in

Cheers
By 5pm almost all MIA liao.
Only the following still working :-
H24 LaiLai
H24 Xiao Tian
H22 Michelle
H07 Cookie
H12 MJ (yes she came to work)

Decided on MJ since last time took her was almost 1 year ago..... was told by her that this morning all the WLs came down to PT because of the 7th month prayers....... but many left after the makan and burning of incense..... she came late so she is staying until 7pm.

Should not have taken her today as her service was super rushed...... I was in and out of her room in about 15 mins ...... was told by her that I was already her 12th customer today and she only came to work about 2.30pm....... that is about 13 mins per customer !!
Old 29-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
elbrochador is Cool - loads of Potential

This is great news!!!
Old 29-08-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
niceboyatsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried yesterday H7 miki.
Age 28(but looks like 23)
For me she is One of the best gem in PT.
Her boobs just average, but I'm not boobs lover.
I like her looks my type gal.
Waited her for almost 1hr.
Her skin very soft.
Her moan seems like real.
She looks like fighter girl for the First impression, like those girl with attitude problem. But when I come in and talk to her for some chit chat wat a very nice gal, she give me a gfe experience.
Just treat her good and she will treat u like a king.
Rtf as promised of course.
Happy bonking.
Old 29-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceboyatsg View Post
Tried yesterday H7 miki.
Age 28(but looks like 23)
Age 28........I don't frequent PT but I am surprise there are girls with age 28. Can give it a try. BTW bro which room and cat? Tks.
Old 29-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
ChinHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh......Ho...Ho !

MJ back to work loh !

Ha ha ha - i am so happy !

Bros - are you happy too ?