The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fion's - nothing to hold on to, how to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywoody View Post
sis fion, i remember this from a movie a long time ago ...
" the old must go away, so the new can come ... "

go meet more people but not wif the intention of filling the void.
the special place was his, and it's OK to keep it empty for a while.
through other's eyes see urself a witty, thoughtful individual who's wise to the world. n u make wonderful company.

make friends. taste the rain. smell the sunshine.

and live again.
Thank you for the kind words! Yeah! Live again. I like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Lai Lai!!!
Who knows... When you're not looking for Him, He may just appear before you!
LIKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
We never meet again after our break-up and I only got to know her latest through her Facebook account.
Yeah think it makes sense. the problem with us was that we never kept that clear line. He still chats me occasionally. I know it isn't doing me well with his presence as it's a constant reminder of his existence.
Old 21-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who knows... When you're not looking for Him, He may just appear before you!
Super agree with this line.
The more u think of him or even want to find traces of him, the more u wont forget him.
2 months are kinda short to forget him. Let time heal the wound if any. Its easy when pple are giving advices but when u are d one in this situation its kinda hard.
Make urself busy n live life with no regrets. Cheers~
Old 21-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Time heals everything my lady. 2 months is just the cold-turkey period but a new love will help you forget the old one fast. It works like panadol

I once waited an ex for 5 years, only to be bitterly rejected again but it woke me up 15yrs later & I still look for her name in the magazines watching her rise from writer to editor. Sometimes sweet memories are better than reality
Old 21-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

if is meant to be your, it will be your, if is not then dont think too much about it. let nature take its caused.

there are more things to do in your life.

i would suggest you to go some outing with guess67, naughtysensual or tattoobaby if they have to make some new friends. they are a bunch of real friends in life and of cause still have some of their gang.

if you like holiday, mahjong, makan, this group of friends will suit you.

but if you want to look for guys over here, i wish you good luck. 5-10% of guys still can be good over here. slowly find your gems over here, i got mine over here since last year

and this is the time you are very weak in relationship and some of the guys over here will try to sweet talk and tackle you. do take care

Fc Walabis
Old 21-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
but if you want to look for guys over here, i wish you good luck. 5-10% of guys still can be good over here. slowly find your gems over here, i got mine over here since last year
F serious? U also found your gf in sbf?
No wonder u cannot sian charbors now lor...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 21-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
if is meant to be your, it will be your, if is not then dont think too much about it. let nature take its caused.

there are more things to do in your life.
and this is the time you are very weak in relationship and some of the guys over here will try to sweet talk and tackle you. do take care
Looking for someone is really the last thing on my mind. Yes I know how many of them can be sweet talkers I do have a group of close gal friends that provide a lot of emotional support. But just want an alternative outlet to vent. And alternative views on these as well but thank you, and such a lucky you to have found ur better half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Time heals everything my lady. 2 months is just the cold-turkey period but a new love will help you forget the old one fast. It works like panadol

I once waited an ex for 5 years, only to be bitterly rejected again but it woke me up 15yrs later & I still look for her name in the magazines watching her rise from writer to editor. Sometimes sweet memories are better than reality

I agree. New love should help but at this stage, so hard to open myself up to someone else.
5 years is hell of a long time and all I can say is aww... But true, sweet memories are better than reality! I'm thankful for the memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Let time heal the wound if any. Its easy when pple are giving advices but when u are d one in this situation its kinda hard.
Make urself busy n live life with no regrets. Cheers~
Thank you babe. Yes! So easy to give advise huh but when it actually happens it's so different. I used to say move on to all my friends then get upset when they don't listen. Now my sister is getting a headache from nagging at me. Haha.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Quote:
F serious? U also found your gf in sbf?
No wonder u cannot sian charbors now lor...
i rather make friend then sianing charbor over here one is enough, just like you and your wifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Looking for someone is really the last thing on my mind. Yes I know how many of them can be sweet talkers I do have a group of close gal friends that provide a lot of emotional support. But just want an alternative outlet to vent. And alternative views on these as well but thank you, and such a lucky you to have found ur better half.
thank you and all the best to you

Fc Walabis
Old 21-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
siri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

babe, i was like you before and i can only say if ur ex is giving you mixed signals yet dont want you back, just disappear and cut ties with him clean.

I think you cant move on from him 'cos you still want him back (even though he did break with you or did something bad to u i supposed). But tell yourself this whenever you start feeling that you need him..

" 不是我的 我不会要。"

works for me at least. Take care sis!
Old 21-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siri View Post
babe, i was like you before and i can only say if ur ex is giving you mixed signals yet dont want you back, just disappear and cut ties with him clean.

I think you cant move on from him 'cos you still want him back (even though he did break with you or did something bad to u i supposed). But tell yourself this whenever you start feeling that you need him..

" 不是我的 我不会要。"

works for me at least. Take care sis!
Thank you babe! Understand me so well! Yes it's right he's giving me mixed signals. Not that he even has a choice to take me back. He's just not letting himself disappear from my life. I need to cut off all contacts with him, I know. But while I'm certain that I don't want him back, I'm not sure if I'm ready to live my life completely without him.

" 不是我的 我不会要" <-- exceptionally true in my case. He really 不是我的
Old 21-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
To be exact I was looking for traces of 'him' in all the guys I was out with.
Yup exactly what I thought when I read through your first post, that you were looking for the guys who had the same 'feel' as he did. But glad you know you shouldn't do that as well. Other guys deserve a chance to shine as themselves~

Ex'es can be friends, but I think a clean break is required first for you to get over him completely. So do yourself a favour babe. All the best, I haven't got anything much to offer you except my love and support.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Yup exactly what I thought when I read through your first post, that you were looking for the guys who had the same 'feel' as he did. But glad you know you shouldn't do that as well. Other guys deserve a chance to shine as themselves~

Ex'es can be friends, but I think a clean break is required first for you to get over him completely. So do yourself a favour babe. All the best, I haven't got anything much to offer you except my love and support.
Thankful I realized that and indeed everyone deserves a chance to shine just as they are thank you babe. When I posted this on this platform I actually regretted for a while, such support and kind words wasn't smth I was expecting. So I'm really thankful & especially the last sentence in your reply - it touched my heart.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
So I'm really thankful & especially the last sentence in your reply - it touched my heart.
No worries sweetheart. If you ever feel like you've overloaded your family and friends with too much emoing, just turn to the babes here. PM's opened anytime. Hugs!
Old 21-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
No worries sweetheart. If you ever feel like you've overloaded your family and friends with too much emoing, just turn to the babes here. PM's opened anytime. Hugs!
Thank you sweetheart! I'll help myself to the PM's then have a good evening babe! xx
Old 21-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you sweetheart! I'll help myself to the PM's then have a good evening babe! xx
Wow , I didn't know you were in such a situation ....

Sit tight in the meanwhile , time heals all wounds
Old 21-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Wow , I didn't know you were in such a situation ....

Sit tight in the meanwhile , time heals all wounds
Well, lots more that you don't know
Thank you, & yes! time is the best medicine
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1