The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2015, 12:05 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

What A K Pop Star SYT....

Mei Zi (L20 H33)

Height: 158cm
Experience in GL: Debuted Apr 2015

Face: 7.8/10
(Easily one of the prettiest WL in GL at the moment. She has a big pair of sparkling eyes which can “talk”. Her eyes are so beautiful and electrifying. She has Medium high nose with sharp tip. Sexy kissable lips. She has fair smooth flawless facial complexion. Long silky smooth black hair which smells so nice. She is the sweetest SYT I ever bonked in GL. She can Easily pass off as a JC or Poly student.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.58m, she is petite, curvy and has meat at the right place. Very smooth creamy fair body complexion. Almost no body hair. Very smooth cleanly shaven arm pits. When she sits down I notice the various layers on her tummy lol. Slim slender legs. Her ass is a bit flat thou.)

Boobs: 8.5/10
(Natural C cup boobs with pink nipples. OMG imagine C cup boobs on a petite body frame! Whenever she walks or jumps, her boobs will boing boing lol. Very shiok when my lup cheong slided along her cleavage hehe . Can't stop sucking her neh neh pok like a hungry baby.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical SOP routine bath with some body to body soapy rub and sensual touches.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Surprisingly she gave me a decent massage using baby oil. She has the strength. Felt shiok to let her massage.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my front and back. At same time she used her fingers to arouse me on my sensitive areas. She gave me a pretty average cat bath focusing on my nipples, neck, ears, thighs and balls.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(Light kissing on lips for long duration in first session. In RTFs, we progressed to light frenching and now passionate frenching. Shiok to French such a pretty SYT. Ommph.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Surprisingly her BBBJ is good. Strong suction. Deep throated. With her head twisting left and right to tighten the grip. Alternated with ball sucking action. Constant eye contacts. What a sight to behold looking at a SYT sucking my cock.)

Pussy Painting: 7.6/10
(She applied KY before I tasted her oyster. So when I painted her I am practically licking KY. Nonetheless, she has very pinkish beautiful pussy with very sparse soft pussy hair. Enjoyed myself painting her.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(She is tight! Started with cow girl. Oh my she is good at riding. Seeing those C cup boobs bouncing and such a SYT riding my cock, I am simply in 7th heaven. After a short while of riding she said she is tired. So we switched to missionary. I fucked her fast and furious while we frenched. She at times licked and sucked my neck, nipples and ears. Her moaning are soft and sensual simply music to my ears. We then Switched to doggie. Her back view is awesome. Very curvy and smooth. Smacked her butt, I rammed her pussy fast and furious while grabbing her boobs. Occasionally I licked her entire back like a hungry baby. Soon I cannot tahan any longer and shot all my load in her. Ahhhhhhh! Damn shiok! Very sexifying bonk I had.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty and talkative. Bubbly, cheerful and teh. She likes to sa Jiao like those Xiao mei mei. I am simply addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her SYT face & GFE!
Old 18-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
What A K Pop Star SYT....

Mei Zi (L20 H33)

Height: 158cm
Experience in GL: Debuted Apr 2015

Face: 7.8/10
(Easily one of the prettiest WL in GL at the moment. She has a big pair of sparkling eyes which can “talk”. Her eyes are so beautiful and electrifying. She has Medium high nose with sharp tip. Sexy kissable lips. She has fair smooth flawless facial complexion. Long silky smooth black hair which smells so nice. She is the sweetest SYT I ever bonked in GL. She can Easily pass off as a JC or Poly student.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.58m, she is petite, curvy and has meat at the right place. Very smooth creamy fair body complexion. Almost no body hair. Very smooth cleanly shaven arm pits. When she sits down I notice the various layers on her tummy lol. Slim slender legs. Her ass is a bit flat thou.)

Boobs: 8.5/10
(Natural C cup boobs with pink nipples. OMG imagine C cup boobs on a petite body frame! Whenever she walks or jumps, her boobs will boing boing lol. Very shiok when my lup cheong slided along her cleavage hehe . Can't stop sucking her neh neh pok like a hungry baby.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical SOP routine bath with some body to body soapy rub and sensual touches.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Surprisingly she gave me a decent massage using baby oil. She has the strength. Felt shiok to let her massage.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my front and back. At same time she used her fingers to arouse me on my sensitive areas. She gave me a pretty average cat bath focusing on my nipples, neck, ears, thighs and balls.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(Light kissing on lips for long duration in first session. In RTFs, we progressed to light frenching and now passionate frenching. Shiok to French such a pretty SYT. Ommph.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Surprisingly her BBBJ is good. Strong suction. Deep throated. With her head twisting left and right to tighten the grip. Alternated with ball sucking action. Constant eye contacts. What a sight to behold looking at a SYT sucking my cock.)

Pussy Painting: 7.6/10
(She applied KY before I tasted her oyster. So when I painted her I am practically licking KY. Nonetheless, she has very pinkish beautiful pussy with very sparse soft pussy hair. Enjoyed myself painting her.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(She is tight! Started with cow girl. Oh my she is good at riding. Seeing those C cup boobs bouncing and such a SYT riding my cock, I am simply in 7th heaven. After a short while of riding she said she is tired. So we switched to missionary. I fucked her fast and furious while we frenched. She at times licked and sucked my neck, nipples and ears. Her moaning are soft and sensual simply music to my ears. We then Switched to doggie. Her back view is awesome. Very curvy and smooth. Smacked her butt, I rammed her pussy fast and furious while grabbing her boobs. Occasionally I licked her entire back like a hungry baby. Soon I cannot tahan any longer and shot all my load in her. Ahhhhhhh! Damn shiok! Very sexifying bonk I had.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty and talkative. Bubbly, cheerful and teh. She likes to sa Jiao like those Xiao mei mei. I am simply addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her SYT face & GFE!

She looks like some Korean celeb kim tae hee/yeon seo
Her look and body is rare in geylang these days. Better faster whack before it's gone. Actually, her house 2033 have many different type of gems to enjoy. Always spoilt for choice when I go there to pick between meiyan, meixue, meiling, meijing, meimei and of course meizi. Each beautiful or cute in their own way...

One of my fave house for 2015. Lots of choice and no queue! I have almost never queued for any girl here surprisingly!
Old 19-07-2015, 01:39 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Her look and body is rare in geylang these days. Better faster whack before it's gone. Actually, her house 2033 have many different type of gems to enjoy. Always spoilt for choice when I go there to pick between meiyan, meixue, meiling, meijing, meimei and of course meizi. Each beautiful or cute in their own way...

One of my fave house for 2015. Lots of choice and no queue! I have almost never queued for any girl here surprisingly!
To b honest I hardly patronize girls from this house in the past. Mei Zi is one of the first few girls in 2033 I bonked.

Mei jing is hot cake. Fully booked til end of day. Damn
Old 23-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
To b honest I hardly patronize girls from this house in the past. Mei Zi is one of the first few girls in 2033 I bonked.

Mei jing is hot cake. Fully booked til end of day. Damn
I see. Lucky I moved on to other things...
Old 11-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SGKai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried MeiZi during the long weekend. She is a skinny young SYT with larger boobs for her size. Like the reviews say, she does a strong massage and is pleasant to look at but not much GFE. One thing is that she has a super tight pussy and tiny ass, so when you hit it doggy style, you can see her beautiful pussy lips wrap around your dick. It is a beautiful sight and makes hitting it from behind waaaay more enjoyable. I don't know if she gets better GFE-wise with RTFs but seeing those pussy lips wrapped around your dick while pounding her from behind is worth price of admission. I'll probably go back later this week just to watch that again.
Old 24-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mei Zhen 2033

I had seen her the day before as I was going up with another girl and she was coming down. The customer has gone ahead and she smiled brightly at me and her tits were falling out of her top. With this memory, I had to go back to try her.

Her looks are appealing. She has sparkling eyes and she smiles nicely and her eyes smile also. Very fair. Her body is what I would call soft. Not one of those who does any exercise at all I think. Nice natural C's I guess and a great ass. She has a tattoo of a flower on her right hip.

Entered the room and she put her stuff down and came in for a hug. I grabbed her ass and though...hmmm panties. I pulled up her skirt and oops...cream coloured granny panties haha. Not exactly a turn on. She pulled my shirt off and stooped down to get my pants off. My election which was still there hit her in the face with which she laughed out loud at. She stripped her dress and panties off and left herself in her black push up bra and high heels. Nice...more hugging and rubbing and now I had her bare ass to grab.

Into the shower and thorough wash and toothpaste cleaning of my dick also.  Nice aggressive BBBJ in there as well.

Service on he bed pretty standard. I did not bother with the rear and so she did some nipped lick and turned herself almost into a 69 but stopped short. Full on BBBJ which was great. I groped her tits all the way.

Condom on and doggy first. We were sideways in the mirror and she had a great look on her face. Eyes tightly shut and mouth open wide. I slammed into her from behind letting her ass cheeks jiggle and watching her hanging tits swing. She looked into the mirror and saw me watching and she opened her body to the mirror so that now I could see both her tits swinging. Whoa.... Flipped ovet to missionary and continued pounding and she started rubbing herself as well. I found myself losing my hardness and stopped, flipping her into doggy again. This time she faced the mirror so I could see her face as she lifted her head to show her face and then dropped her head as I carried on pounding, her hair waving and tits swinging. Finally blew in this position.

Bit of a half baked massage at the end which wasn't really important. She wouldn't French and said she didn't do that. That was kind of disappointing for me. I would assume she does for others.

All in all a good session though, panties and no Frenching aside. Have to admit Frenching is not that important to me anymore. I have two regulars Sasa and Xiao Yu who don't really French either and I am fine with that. I guess I take it when it is offered.

Repeat? Maybe. But I would like to try the rest of her house girls first.

Last edited by Eagles; 24-08-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 24-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow nice FR bro! I have been trying hard to get her many times albeit from another house and she's always "not working"

I am not sure if its just my luck or it's just virtually impossible to call girls from this house from other houses? And that i actually have to go to this house to be able to get her?
Old 24-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Wow nice FR bro! I have been trying hard to get her many times albeit from another house and she's always "not working"

I am not sure if its just my luck or it's just virtually impossible to call girls from this house from other houses? And that i actually have to go to this house to be able to get her?
HI Bro. Is your luck. I saw her in another house and also had her in still another house. Had to wait 15 minutes though. I would say keep trying and am sure you will get her one day.
Old 31-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhugeliang272 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I walked into the 2033 house and saw a syt girl #22 but she was quite booked for the day. any idea what is the name of this girl #21??

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sobok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new WL in this house? Seldom heard any FR from this house recently
Old 27-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Any gal recommend in this hse?
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 27-03-2016, 05:52 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Mei Le #5 (2033), 21yo, hunan, fair japanese teenager lolita look. She is alredi a hot cake among the japanese customers

Mei Zhi, hunan yangmi/angelababy lookalike. but gathered that she is going to cut her card soon. Hurry if u r interested!

Unfortunately another gems Mei Mei#18 who had recently returned to china...
Old 27-03-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Mei Le #5 (2033), 21yo, hunan, fair japanese teenager lolita look. She is alredi a hot cake among the japanese customers

Mei Zhi, hunan yangmi/angelababy lookalike. but gathered that she is going to cut her card soon. Hurry if u r interested!

Unfortunately another gems Mei Mei#18 who had recently returned to china...
杨幂 lookalike? 夸张了点吧
Old 27-03-2016, 06:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
杨幂 lookalike? 夸张了点吧
match over 80% by apps
Old 27-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
My personal favourite is Mei Qi #1. Her hand skills are good. She has a nice set of tits. A sweet girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1