The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Expiry Date - On Life

Live everyday as if it's the last
Old 17-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When I was in my teens, I complained that mum's cooking was horrible.
When I was in my early 20s, I disliked going home cos mum nagged.
When I was in my late 20s, I dreaded reading the naggy sms from mum.
When I was in my early 30s, I simply avoided going home.

One day, doctor said she contracted a deadly illness and will soon pass on. At that time, it dawned on me that life really isn't forever. Like what TS said, there is an expiry date. The odds are on us the living. I never understand why we are born and to die eventually ... someday later.

Looking into mum's eyes was difficult. I seen the eyes of many WLs, but this one was emotional. Like many WL, mum also worked as a hostess and masseuse before. But, that expression on her face was moving. It was a look of a woman who had given up her best years to bring up her children.

Years ago, when I was small, she would come home about nearly midnight in her "colourful" attire with Long John Silver take away in one hand. Then, she would wake us up to eat. I never really understood how she got the money and what she was doing to earn the money. Ever remember cheonging and tipping the WL or hostess? I do and I remember very well. I never really understood why it meant a lot to them, but to us (guys) it was tips for them entertaining us. But, it was the tips she made from ktv that she used to buy all those supper for us.

The moments from then she was sick till now. That meaning of expiry of life struck me real deep. What does living mean? To have off springs? To carry on the family name? To have lots of money? Or to live forever and ever in heaps of money? Out of sudden, life seemed like a temporal period of time in this space. Nothing seemed permanent except for those who matter.

We all live and strive for many materials which seemed so important, but really… what matters when those count are no longer around? And, that the span of time we have is only so short. I wish I could turn back to clock and I could just tell her “I am coming home to have dinner.”

What I look forward to and I realise what I really long for is mum being able to say “come home for dinner tonight.” And, then dye a red egg and wait for me to break on each of my birthdays. Whatever that mattered in world seemed just so immaterial.

Savour the moment, live the day. Ironically, I envy those people with parents who would still nag at them and remind them to come home. The meaning of “expiry” had never been clearer till this moment. When what used to matter just no longer seem to matter as much as those who mean everything this moment and always.

I used to think people reading obituaries are weird. My ex-classmate said its to find out which one of us has left already. Today, it seems normal just to be updated about who is still around. Good topic to get us thinking.
Old 18-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
What happen if one day you realised there is an expiry date to your life? Like 3 mths, 6 mths or maybe one year.

What will change in your lifestyle? Suddenly everything will not be that important anymore? The 5Cs, climbing of corporate ladder and all the retirement planning and plans after retirement.

We tend to live our life as if we have a long way to go. But, coffin is not for the old, it's for the dead.

Like what Eckhart Tolle said, when we are gone, on our tombstone/urn, XXXXX is born from 19XX - 20XX. We have the birth and death date. Everything in between is just the dash (-). So, how do we make the dash memorable and worthwhile?

Do we appreciate our breathing? Or did we ever appreciate it?
Most don't, because it is something everyone is doing 24 hours a day, since the day we are born, so we simply take it for granted. Take a moment and focus on it, the inhaling and exhaling of our breath. It is magical when you appreciate it.

Keep breathing and do not expire so soon ok!
Life can be simple. You can lead the life you want before it expires. But sometimes it is easy to say than doing it. For bro who are married n if they married the right woman, they can search for the meaning of life when they get old. But for some unfortunate ones, they will be crazily searching for job to pay maintenance fee to their ex spouse, desperate for a roof over their head. Some blossom the thought of suicide from these torment, where still can think abt the meaning of life. So juz one word, eat too full nothing to do. If one is too free, why don't be a volunteer to help those unfortunate ones. Give the excess time you have, to help do some charity work. It is better than indulge into self-pity n getting into a state of self illusion.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3054 / Power: 11
NewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond reputeNewJiewAP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by balasha8 View Post
The most beautiful things in life is everything will comes to an end.

We just have to learn to let go when our time is up.
Yes life is short, play hard and enjoy.
Old 29-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

A lot of misfortunes happening recently (Nepal, Sabah, Taiwan).

Be it natural or man-made, they made someone expired within split seconds.

That is how fragile we are and how cruel life can be.

Forgive and forget! Treasure those worth treasuring!!

得饶人处且饶人.
Old 29-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A lot of misfortunes happening recently (Nepal, Sabah, Taiwan).

Be it natural or man-made, they made someone expired within split seconds.

That is how fragile we are and how cruel life can be.

Forgive and forget! Treasure those worth treasuring!!
Forget the natural disasters.

3,300 people die daily in road traffic accidents and nobody bats an eyelid.

That's equivalent to 10 airline crashes a day.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Live until at this age, sometimes wondering why we born in this world, to repay the debtor in our previous life or to enjoy life. Most of human beings tend to live bcos still alive, live one day by one day, work, work, work to have $ to feed our stomach, to have a house & etc. From we born, we play, attending school, graduating from school, work, courtship, get married, having children, raise them up, see them getting married, having grandchildren & etc, it is seem the natural process for every human. We must follow this so called natural process? Must follow the majority life, dun wan or scare to be the odd one out? I admire those those dare to give up everything, just cycling throughout the world, see the world, explore the world......how many of us can do that? Either we r money not enough, have family to take care, dun have the stamina, dun have the guts & courage to lead a different live, also dun dare to go out of our comfort zone.

To be born as a human is a blessing. Every one of us shall suffer in one way or another as life is not bed of roses. Some indulge themselves in drugs, just to have a few mins of high, to escape cruel reality, dun think of those headaches problems. But after that, u also come bk to reality, u feel more remorseful as u find u r addictive, your body start to have all sort of side effect and in order to crave the addiction, u think of different ways to find money, some go astray, commit crime end up in jail or worst get hanged...they like to live their life in this way?Ren zai jiang hu sheng bu you qi? Just feel that as a human, we need to treasure our bodies not to harm them as we rely on them in our daily life. Some even want to have quick big buck or lots of woman, start to pray to the baby spirit, using all sort of means and ways to get their goal, they dun mind selling their soul, dun mind they may have their soul burn in hell after death or can reborn in next life & forever is a slave for those spirits.....they just think of now, how to get rich now, enjoy life now, din think of consequence or karma they have to face later on.

As a human never an easy task. We have to perform our duties as a human.....everything we do in this live whether good or bad deeds, we need to answer when we die. To work hard, play hard, enjoy in our daily live, dun do silly thing like commit suicide....treat every human nice, if cannot be friend at least not become enemy as have hatred in our heart is a very miserable things......anyway everyone of us regardless in this live, we r the friend or enemy when we die, our bodies turn into ashes, we will not meet again in hell or heaven..

As a human we must have conscience or else we r worst than a beast. Enjoy life as long as we dun hurt other. Conscience is clear is important.
Old 29-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Forget the natural disasters.

3,300 people die daily in road traffic accidents and nobody bats an eyelid.

That's equivalent to 10 airline crashes a day.
Well, one death is a tragedy. One million deaths is a statistic.

But whatever, known expiry or not, just get out there and live one.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What happen if one day you realised there is an expiry date to your life? Like 3 mths, 6 mths or maybe one year.
Interesting thread Bro!

Personally, if I knew my life was coming to an end..

I'll be making afterlife arrangements and the most practical thing for me would therefore be to allocate my finances/assets appropriately.

As far as it is within my means, I hope long after I am gone.. What i leave behind could go into ensuring a comfortable life for the love ones I'd be leaving behind..

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 09-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Expiry Date - On Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
When I was in my teens, I complained that mum's cooking was horrible.
When I was in my early 20s, I disliked going home cos mum nagged.
When I was in my late 20s, I dreaded reading the naggy sms from mum.
When I was in my early 30s, I simply avoided going home.

One day, doctor said she contracted a deadly illness and will soon pass on. ..

Savour the moment, live the day. Ironically, I envy those people with parents who would still nag at them and remind them to come home. The meaning of “expiry” had never been clearer till this moment. When what used to matter just no longer seem to matter as much as those who mean everything this moment and always.
Very touching. Your mum should be very proud of you now. Her efforts had not been in vain.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

What will change in your lifestyle? Suddenly everything will not be that important anymore? The 5Cs, climbing of corporate ladder and all the retirement planning and plans after retirement.

We tend to live our life as if we have a long way to go. But, coffin is not for the old, it's for the dead.
Well said. As long as we're conscious of our expiry date, we will live and let live. Don't be too hard on ourselves and live each day to the fullest.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Our experience in life decides how we perceive that "dash" and how you cherish your current possession.

For me I believe life's true journey starts only upon death. Science and religions have proven that our mind still works for awhile upon death.

Thats the time you will be awaken on your thoughts when you see a mirror image of what you have done, achieved, wasted.

Let your journey begin...
Old 07-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
torrentman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
Well said. As long as we're conscious of our expiry date, we will live and let live. Don't be too hard on ourselves and live each day to the fullest.
How many people actually live their lives without regrets?

I have so many regrets that I don't know where to start.

I have so many fears that I don't know what is real or false anymore.

How to break free?
Old 09-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JuzKaypoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=torrentman123;13406202]How many people actually live their lives without regrets?

I have so many regrets that I don't know where to start.

I have so many fears that I don't know what is real or false anymore.

How to break free?[/QUOTE

Nobody will have a life without regrets. What we could do is only live our lives to the fullest and minimize the regrets we could possibly have
Old 09-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Strike1stPrice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStrike1stPrice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At least must strike 4D 1st prize once
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1