The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boobs Legacies

For those who gotten Alice contact from me, please do not share out.

If you Pm and did not hear from me, likely you did not pass my screening.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
For those who gotten Alice contact from me, please do not share out.

If you Pm and did not hear from me, likely you did not pass my screening.
No screening required.
I can share Alice contact and if fellow bros appreciate the effort. Can up me some points too.

Sharing is caring.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share alice ctc and location. Thanks
Old 12-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
No screening required.
I can share Alice contact and if fellow bros appreciate the effort. Can up me some points too.

Sharing is caring.
Agree that sharing is caring.

But disagree that no screening is required.

I don't really look for points. Points is a rough gauge of your contributions to the forum, which indirectly translates to your trustworthiness and sharing spirit.

Some gems and places should be protected against people who have the intention to sabotage but not bros who are genuine and show they are genuine.

My thread on Alice has been taken down in quick succession. So someone is trying to protect this place.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!

Quote:

I don't really look for points. Points is a rough gauge of your contributions to the forum, which indirectly translates to your trustworthiness and sharing spirit.

Some gems and places should be protected against people who have the intention to sabotage but not bros who are genuine and show they are genuine.

My thread on Alice has been taken down in quick succession. So someone is trying to protect this place.
Fully agree!

There are gems that needs to be protected
Old 13-08-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:

Not protect but because u never pay in the forum. Nowadays SBF is for OKT to advertise rather than real field report
Old 13-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Tua liap for everyone to try. I haven't try yet. Whoever free can try and exchange notes

http://sglonelyguy.net/bobo-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
Tried her before, boobs are reasonably big

Service-wise okay, but I prefer a lady with a pretty face
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Do u manage to get FJ?
She is list in wolves with FJ available. U guys must have missed out big time
Very young as she told me 21 and most service she allowed.
Boobs definitely huge and natural.
She just came probably about 1 week

but the thing is listed massage is 110, fj is 120
LOL...

Last edited by GN007SG; 13-08-2017 at 12:11 PM. Reason: to clear up the confusion :D
Old 13-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahshan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukamto View Post
Finally managed to book an appointment with Alice the F-cuppa

Those legendary boobs with a beautiful face = rod stand
can share the ctc?thk
Old 13-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ahshan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My threads got taken down twice in a short period of time. Hopefully posting here can last a bit longer...

Recently there have been some murmurs on this F cup ML returning back to our shores. Thank goodness, the rumours are true!

Cut to the chase, brief FR:

Location: 8/10 Centrally located, very convenient for bros taking public transport as it is near an MRT and bus stops with quite a lot of buses. For drivers, parking is very limited, unless you are willing to park at a nearby wet market cum food centre and walk over. The area is unfortunately an easy target of AV.
Room: 4/10 Quite bad. The partitions are make shift type of wall, not real concrete walls. Rooms are also quite small and not much privacy. You can easily hear what is happening outside of the room. No attached shower. The shower room is also in quite a bad condition. Overall it feels very make shift.

Name: A
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8/10 not particularly SYT but definitely better than average.
Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural F cup and according to her, it has grown a little bigger compared to last time because some of the weight she put on went to the boobs. Firm and supple type. Do not sag a lot. When the boobs are oiled up, holy cow, oily squeeze them left right centre, really nice treat for my pair of hands. Very nice suckable nipples too.
Body: 8/10 despite putting on weight, I think her overall figure is still very tok kong. She is not skinny but definitely not plump. Those type which I know many bros will like.
Complexion: 8/10 not the fairest but not tanned. smooth skin and flawless face.

Massage: 8/10 she received proper massage training before, can be considered as a certified masseuse in SG. Puts in effort.
BM: 9/10 tits fucking is a must with her! She will completely engulf your dick, no matter how big it is. If you cannot cum with tits fucking, she will HJ you and have your dick head rub against her nipples to make you cum. However, no auto roam down the south.

Attitude: 9/10 willing to please as ever, pleasant personality and very easy to chat with.

Damage: this shop has many options for duration for you to choose. If you are also going for a good rub, be sure to choose the longer one. BM/HJ with top off - negotiate with her. I believe it is slightly above market rate. I got a sensing from her whatever I gave was a bit low. But with massage, boobs and service like that, I think paying a slight premium is worth it.

This shop looks like a proper massage shop because I do see female patrons and couples. Semi shoddy.

Overall, good experience, would be much better if the interior of the joint can be improved more.

This time, my sharing criteria is the same as before, priority for bros who can exchange with me MLs with natural D cup and above. Please provide me some details when exchanging contact. I cannot stress this part more.

I will consider sharing with bros with no contacts to exchange on case by case basis in order to protect this joint.

Bros with no power, need not apply.

Replies here asking for contacts will not be entertained.

I will only send out qualified bros the contact after national day.
bro,can share?
Old 14-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Pls share contact!
Old 14-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

Any news on Xue Er?

Some bros have PM-ed me out of goodwill

Unfortunately she's not the Xue Er I'm finding
Old 14-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kamenrider202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share the info with me? & u have her pic?
Old 15-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My threads got taken down twice in a short period of time. Hopefully posting here can last a bit longer...

Recently there have been some murmurs on this F cup ML returning back to our shores. Thank goodness, the rumours are true!

Location: 8/10 Centrally located, very convenient for bros taking public transport as it is near an MRT and bus stops with quite a lot of buses. For drivers, parking is very limited, unless you are willing to park at a nearby wet market cum food centre and walk over. The area is unfortunately an easy target of AV.
Room: 4/10 Quite bad. The partitions are make shift type of wall, not real concrete walls. Rooms are also quite small and not much privacy. You can easily hear what is happening outside of the room. No attached shower. The shower room is also in quite a bad condition. Overall it feels very make shift.

Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural F cup and according to her, it has grown a little bigger compared to last time because some of the weight she put on went to the boobs. Firm and supple type. Do not sag a lot. When the boobs are oiled up, holy cow, oily squeeze them left right centre, really nice treat for my pair of hands. Very nice suckable nipples too.
Body: 8/10 despite putting on weight, I think her overall figure is still very tok kong. She is not skinny but definitely not plump. Those type which I know many bros will like.

Massage: 8/10 she received proper massage training before, can be considered as a certified masseuse in SG. Puts in effort.
BM: 9/10 tits fucking is a must with her! She will completely engulf your dick, no matter how big it is. If you cannot cum with tits fucking, she will HJ you and have your dick head rub against her nipples to make you cum. However, no auto roam down the south.

Attitude: 9/10 willing to please as ever, pleasant personality and very easy to chat with.

Damage: this shop has many options for duration for you to choose. If you are also going for a good rub, be sure to choose the longer one. BM/HJ with top off - negotiate with her. I believe it is slightly above market rate. I got a sensing from her whatever I gave was a bit low. But with massage, boobs and service like that, I think paying a slight premium is worth it.

This shop looks like a proper massage shop because I do see female patrons and couples. Semi shoddy.

Overall, good experience, would be much better if the interior of the joint can be improved more.

This time, my sharing criteria is the same as before, priority for bros who can exchange with me MLs with natural D cup and above. Please provide me some details when exchanging contact. I cannot stress this part more.

I will consider sharing with bros with no contacts to exchange on case by case basis in order to protect this joint.

Please share contact
Old 15-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
She is list in wolves with FJ available. U guys must have missed out big time
Very young as she told me 21 and most service she allowed.
Boobs definitely huge and natural.
She just came probably about 1 week

but the thing is listed massage is 110, fj is 120
LOL...
High playability ? Does she allow french ?
Old 15-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Share ctc please!

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread