The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
saver8754543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why many working lady go back to old trade even they found a better half?

I have seen and known a few working lady personally that has been married but secretly still work back same trade secretly. May i know what is the reason? It just kind of baffle me, cos their better half may not be rich, but still able to provide a roof for them. Why would they want to risk it all?
Old 25-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why many working lady go back to old trade even they found a better half?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saver8754543 View Post
I have seen and known a few working lady personally that has been married but secretly still work back same trade secretly. May i know what is the reason? It just kind of baffle me, cos their better half may not be rich, but still able to provide a roof for them. Why would they want to risk it all?
The vast majority of WLs are in it for the money.

They may tell the clients all sorts of sob stories about being forced into the trade in order to pay for the hospital bills of sick relatives or support aged parents but take all that with a large pinch of salt.

Prostitution is the best option for girls who want to indulge themselves and enjoy the luxuries of life without having to put in too much effort. In short it is easy money. It is the most viable way of earning tens of thousands of dollars while spending the majority of working hours in bed.

While a WL may have every intention of becoming a loyal and faithful wife on her wedding day, the reality and drudgery of married life soon sinks in and she'll start thinking of all the material comforts that she can no longer afford.... the latest LV bag, the endless supply of new shoes, diamonds, gold bracelets are now all beyond the meagre allowance her "poor" husband provides.

Put yourself in such a position and what would you do? The answer is obvious... sneak back into trade which allowed you to indulge. WLs have no hang ups regarding having sex with strangers. She's done it before so doing it again is easy. It's like riding a bicycle.... you may be a bit rusty at the beginning but you never forget.

Humans yearn for the basic comforts of life only when they are poor and destitute. For an ex whore that has enjoyed the high life, her emotional needs go far beyond a humble roof and a husband of limited wealth.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
One reason is due to much bigger pay. One Thai WL told me she was an university graduate in Bangkok, worked in office before, low monthly pay and she did not like it so turned into this line. If a customer booked her for one day she could earn $1K easily. I know she did not lie as she spoke good English with me, very rare to meet this kind of lady from Thailand these days. What shocked me was she told me her family knew she was in this trade and they fully support her! In the end it all boils down to money.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
jasonyapp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with all bros. University grad in thailand starting salary only 15000baht. You lucky, maybe 20000baht. Can't be compare to long time 5000baht minimum and the chance to KC men for long term contribution. Love and money goes hand in hand. No money no honey.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
news799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its really a thin line drawn. No money no love. Throw money also dont guarantee love. Its really a headache
Old 26-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malik321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think its the instinct of men plus the ego at times that drive us to spend on gals unwantedly. Seriously, i think most men regret at some stage in their life that they do overspent on gals, but when the next opportunity, the cycle just repeat itself. Like gambling, its a form of addiction.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by news799 View Post
Its really a thin line drawn. No money no love. Throw money also dont guarantee love. Its really a headache
It's not a thin line at all. Money always trumps love by a wide margin.

Money can be put to work to make even more money. On the other hand love always fades away over time no matter what you do.

Remember this and make wise choices in the course of your life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They want more than just a roof.
Old 26-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
attentionpluto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you treat her like a girlfriend not just for Long term and short term
give her loyal or honesty, no fuk lady behind he (other slut)
( should be fair becoz you give money for her stop working)
Maybe you will get true love
Not just money can keep relationships
It depends on other factors , and Not all above lady hungry money
Old 27-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
manly29876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When they say happiness equate love, its quite true. Money can go holiday, so confirm happy. Money can buy branded, again happy. Its really the power of money now. At least i would say sillyspore is in such situation.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
wolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spiralling expenses, its not cheap to stay in bangkok with the little salary they got. And what else can they do other than open themself up to them? First they get money reards, second they may have a chance for 2nd life. Its a win win situation.
Old 28-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
One reason is due to much bigger pay. One Thai WL told me she was an university graduate in Bangkok, worked in office before, low monthly pay and she did not like it so turned into this line. If a customer booked her for one day she could earn $1K easily. I know she did not lie as she spoke good English with me, very rare to meet this kind of lady from Thailand these days.
What shocked me was she told me her family knew she was in this trade and they fully support her! In the end it all boils down to money.
Shocking to many but probably not uncommon in some countries..
Reminds me of this interesting read http://www.cracked.com/personal-expe...n-vietnam.html
Old 01-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they only realise the time spent in university is a waste of time once they started their FL trade. Even upon graduation, it does not guarantee them income. Which they can make in few days time with a customer. But i do believe some FL truly want to meet the Mr right and settle down. While others found their Mr Right but continuing doing FL on the sideline. The world is never balance with right and wrong.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

SG FL earns >$30K a month when you are under 30 if hardworking and connected to the right okt.
30 and above, the earnings drop exponentially with age.

At age of 60, they may still be earning less than 10K or just a few Ks if they held normal jobs.

Anyone with the boobs, body and looks who knows this trade will enter before it's too late.

Remember, they are not just giving pleasure to clients, they are getting fucked to orgasm and enjoying it while getting paid
Old 02-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The vast majority of WLs are in it for the money.

They may tell the clients all sorts of sob stories about being forced into the trade in order to pay for the hospital bills of sick relatives or support aged parents but take all that with a large pinch of salt.

Prostitution is the best option for girls who want to indulge themselves and enjoy the luxuries of life without having to put in too much effort. In short it is easy money. It is the most viable way of earning tens of thousands of dollars while spending the majority of working hours in bed.

While a WL may have every intention of becoming a loyal and faithful wife on her wedding day, the reality and drudgery of married life soon sinks in and she'll start thinking of all the material comforts that she can no longer afford.... the latest LV bag, the endless supply of new shoes, diamonds, gold bracelets are now all beyond the meagre allowance her "poor" husband provides.

Put yourself in such a position and what would you do? The answer is obvious... sneak back into trade which allowed you to indulge. WLs have no hang ups regarding having sex with strangers. She's done it before so doing it again is easy. It's like riding a bicycle.... you may be a bit rusty at the beginning but you never forget.

Humans yearn for the basic comforts of life only when they are poor and destitute. For an ex whore that has enjoyed the high life, her emotional needs go far beyond a humble roof and a husband of limited wealth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's not a thin line at all. Money always trumps love by a wide margin.

Money can be put to work to make even more money. On the other hand love always fades away over time no matter what you do

Remember this and make wise choices in the course of your life.
How v. true...V. well said boss ! ...the realities of life tat few of us tink of in our busyness

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1