The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ShaoBinZhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BBBJ by ML in Spa

Today afternoon, I went to a Spa at Jurong West for a massage. The ML gave me a good massage and teasing before asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. She offered BBBJ for $80 and as I was feeling too horny so I took it. She sucked my rod for a close 15 mins before I released it into her mouth. When I reached home, I saw multiple red dots on my penis head and I went to research online and I read that BBBJ can transmit STD as well. I'm so paranoid right now, are there any brothers who have similar experiences or can advise me on what should I do next.

Last edited by ShaoBinZhu; 11-09-2017 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
desmond_md deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BBBJ by ML in Spa

My advise is go and see a doctor and get it check.

No point asking for advise from here.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

OMG .... agreed with Desmond ....raw at mouth definitely can .... hope it is not ulcer else will be worst .... a 15 min shiok turns out to be a nightmare.. guess many brother will PM you which SPA to avoid..
Old 10-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Relax. Herpes take few days to have effect. Hpv takes weeks to months to have effect. Depending on what hpv u get. Gonnorhea symptoms also takes days to take effect. U just reach home and u see dots chances are due to the suction and abrasion. Wait for few days and abstrain from sexual activities and see a doc if u can't have a peace of mind. Hope all goes well for u. Raw is war.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Bro. Relax. Herpes take few days to have effect. Hpv takes weeks to months to have effect. Depending on what hpv u get. Gonnorhea symptoms also takes days to take effect. U just reach home and u see dots chances are due to the suction and abrasion. Wait for few days and abstrain from sexual activities and see a doc if u can't have a peace of mind. Hope all goes well for u. Raw is war.
Agree with what bro said. Can't be so fast the symptoms appears. Just monitor it for a few days. Take care.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

Thanks for all the concern, going to see the doctor later
Old 11-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The red dot might be a blood clog after a heavy suction of bbbj. Penis skin is more delicated than other parts of our body.
Like bro above said, STD symptom will not be appearing so fast after action.
Also might want to ask yourself did you have any unprotected sex before this bbbj?
Old 11-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

kena before. use canesten cream and the red dots disappeared in a few days. but you go see doctor for peace of mind.
now. always wash and keep clean, after hj. bbbj not any more. always capped.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jasongan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can visit them for advice.

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/home/
Old 12-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaoBinZhu View Post
Today afternoon, I went to a Spa at Jurong West for a massage. The ML gave me a good massage and teasing before asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. She offered BBBJ for $80 and as I was feeling too horny so I took it. She sucked my rod for a close 15 mins before I released it into her mouth. When I reached home, I saw multiple red dots on my penis head and I went to research online and I read that BBBJ can transmit STD as well. I'm so paranoid right now, are there any brothers who have similar experiences or can advise me on what should I do next.
Where got so fast one.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

So many experience one..lol.. but seriously raw is war.. few minutes shiok few months pain especially if wife know.. not worth..
Old 15-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for all the concern, going to see the doctor later
Have you seen a doc yet? Have you go for any checkup yet? Why are you still asking for other ML contacts? Are you sure you are safe?

Please dont get the other MLs or other bros into trouble.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=641663&page=74
Old 15-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
have you seen a doc yet? Have you go for any checkup yet? Why are you still asking for other ml contacts? Are you sure you are safe?

Please dont get the other mls or other bros into trouble.

omg ..........................
Old 15-09-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Have you seen a doc yet? Have you go for any checkup yet? Why are you still asking for other ML contacts? Are you sure you are safe?

Please dont get the other MLs or other bros into trouble.

I have seen a doctor, now waiting for the results.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have seen a doctor, now waiting for the results.
Thanks! I think better for you to wait for result before resuming your activities. I wish you well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1