The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: BBBJ by ML in Spa

i highly doubt is std la where got so fast one bbbj at spa go back home tio le unlesss ts always chiong and rtf a few times le then maybe possible lor... anyway best of luck and chiong safe
Old 15-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ShaoBinZhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The results are out, I have contracted gonorrhea
Old 15-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaoBinZhu View Post
The results are out, I have contracted gonorrhea
Bro, don't worry. Gonorrhea is STI, which is an infection only. It can be cured. Doc will prescribe you some medicine and anti biotics. Take care! Once you are cured, ask the doc for vaccinations to prevent some of the STI like Gardasil9 or Gardasil4.
Old 15-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Bro, don't worry. Gonorrhea is STI, which is an infection only. It can be cured. Doc will prescribe you some medicine and anti biotics. Take care! Once you are cured, ask the doc for vaccinations to prevent some of the STI like Gardasil9 or Gardasil4.
Thanks for the well wishes, you seemed to know quite a lot
Old 15-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lol...........
Old 15-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Situation pushes me to learn all these. No choice, when we chiong, we also need to keep ourselves protected. Else the chionging life span ends early.
Old 15-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Situation pushes me to learn all these. No choice, when we chiong, we also need to keep ourselves protected. Else the chionging life span ends early.
Bro you kena STD before?
Old 15-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

TS, besides red dots on penis head, what other symptoms did you experienced?
Old 15-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
TS, besides red dots on penis head, what other symptoms did you experienced?
Hey bro, did Sophia give you STD before at Adelphi?
Old 15-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Bro you kena STD before?
Nope.
What I'm trying to say is that we need to learn how to protect ourselves. Need to read up all these diseases and symptoms. Frankly, one of the pretty ML shared with me alot on all these symptoms. Cos she bothered to read up and get herself vaccinated.
Old 15-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gonnorhea will be painful when peeing. And Ur penis will have secretion dripping out. Like running nose. Finish anti biotic and all will be good. Get vaccinated. I got all 3 vaccine. 300$ each. Do vaccine urself from hep b and c. They are considered std or sti as they can transmit via sexual contact
Old 15-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Gonnorhea will be painful when peeing. And Ur penis will have secretion dripping out. Like running nose. Finish anti biotic and all will be good. Get vaccinated. I got all 3 vaccine. 300$ each. Do vaccine urself from hep b and c. They are considered std or sti as they can transmit via sexual contact
Just to share , my vaccination cost $190 each. Took the first jab already. Oct go for 2nd jab, next year March go for the final jab.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro you should buy 4d le one time chiong you also can manage to tio this... better let the ml girl know and ask her get check for it in case it spread to other bros... you must know if she one day do 10 job all 10 is bbbj chances of her spreading to 10 bro is quite high
Old 15-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPexplorer View Post
bro you should buy 4d le one time chiong you also can manage to tio this... better let the ml girl know and ask her get check for it in case it spread to other bros... you must know if she one day do 10 job all 10 is bbbj chances of her spreading to 10 bro is quite high
I first time do BBBJ as always do protected FJ and BJ, can say I'm quite suay. I have let the ML know already but for what I know is she's a ang pai there, one day can have up to 8 or 9 customers.
Old 16-09-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

I hope the ML stays responsible enough and stop giving services which involves bodily fluids....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1