The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
cockyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BBBJ by ML in Spa

Same day is too soon to get any symptoms. At the earlier is atleast 2 days for Gonorrhea to show.

Anyway in the future, always use rubber even for BJ and dont lick her abalone. Else all good.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 14
thebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Just to share , my vaccination cost $190 each. Took the first jab already. Oct go for 2nd jab, next year March go for the final jab.
bro can share where you did it?
Old 18-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share so we can avoid?
Old 18-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
justanothermeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
Same day is too soon to get any symptoms. At the earlier is atleast 2 days for Gonorrhea to show.

Anyway in the future, always use rubber even for BJ and dont lick her abalone. Else all good.
like bro said above - no raw & don't lick abalone. wish there were better ways - but for now, thats all - gotta give up some pleasure to get the rest.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigboss View Post
bro can share where you did it?
Pmed u bro
Old 18-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For east sider those who.needs vaccine do pm me . Will share. Good doc to chat with. Vaccine to prevent genital warts.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hmm522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: BBBJ by ML in Spa

Bro can share?many thanks!
Old 21-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaoBinZhu View Post
The results are out, I have contracted gonorrhea
Er.. bro if you contracted gonorrhea why is it that you still posted 15 times AFTERWARDS asking for contacts in the HC forum?

You should really abstain from visiting any joints until you are cleared unless you want to spread your STD.

What antivirals did the doctor prescribe for you anyway?
Old 21-09-2017, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaoBinZhu View Post
Today afternoon, I went to a Spa at Jurong West for a massage. The ML gave me a good massage and teasing before asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. She offered BBBJ for $80 and as I was feeling too horny so I took it. She sucked my rod for a close 15 mins before I released it into her mouth. When I reached home, I saw multiple red dots on my penis head and I went to research online and I read that BBBJ can transmit STD as well. I'm so paranoid right now, are there any brothers who have similar experiences or can advise me on what should I do next.
It is just a natural allergic response of other Bros cum on your little bro
Old 21-09-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Chances are u contracted this one from someone else, not the one u last went to. Can't be so fast. Anyway, take care of your own personal health

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Er.. bro if you contracted gonorrhea why is it that you still posted 15 times AFTERWARDS asking for contacts in the HC forum?

You should really abstain from visiting any joints until you are cleared unless you want to spread your STD.

What antivirals did the doctor prescribe for you anyway?
If i'm not wrong, he posted for ML contacts while still waiting for his test results to be out. But then again, if that bro feel something is not right, even before the results are out, he should not visit any MLs.

I saw his post on asking for one ML's contact who happens to be my favourite ML. I quickly inform my ML to be careful of new customers. Need to check their didi properly and dont do BBBJ. So far my favourite ML is ok.
Old 22-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

Guys its a sabo case so dont entertain him. I asked him for the spa which he received the bbbj. Its a 24hr spa with window on the door. A clean spa with prostrate massage thats it.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Yourstoluv is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thanks for warning TS
Old 22-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

TS still asking for ML contact.... seem like he doesnt care
Old 22-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Is the spa starting with C and ML starting with A?

I only know this ML offer bbbj n is a ang pai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1