The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In love with FL

Hi all,

As title stated, I fall in love with a FL. We still remain in contact even when her stint here is over.

All of a sudden, She told me that she was not feeling well. The following day, she blocked me on fb and line. Through other means, I found that she's actually went off to a trip when she was supposed to be suck.

Any advice for me? I know the hidden rule here is fuck and go. But I just can't stop thinking about her...
Old 11-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: In love with FL

find another hotter FL ..... rtf her many times .... she ll also give u same good treatment ..... move on buddy
Old 11-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post

Any advice for me? I know the hidden rule here is fuck and go. But I just can't stop thinking about her...
It's not a hidden rule it's a well publicised rule that has been included in my signature for the last decade or so.

Book some new pussies and you'll soon forget all about the old one.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Today, ML sms me say good morning sweetly.. of course lah.. i rtm her twice last week..

Another (from same joint ) wechat me, then somehow find my facebook want to be fren.. of course lah.. book 1.5 hr extend 0.5.. she gian my money (not me).. ok la.. not particularly my money.. anyone's money also can la..

All same la..got $$ is lai lai... no $$ maybe 1 time free or discount for old times sake, after that same same full rate..

If found boyfren, byebye you liao lo...

Moral ? Don't fall in love with ML or FL or ktv or working lady..
Many fishes in the ocean..

Rock On Bro
Old 13-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mitchrapp2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can recoo ur ML joint hehe.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Tats da road to nowhere..more of a primrose path,dude!
Old 14-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

You took the wrong step by falling in love with a FL in the first place. Since you know the FnF rules and yet still can't forget her than I quess whatever advise by bros here is no used.. nobody can help you but yourself...
Old 14-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U already know the ans n why asking
Now is yr own problem not even her
Sorry for being too straight forward
Old 14-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

As title stated, I fall in love with a FL. We still remain in contact even when her stint here is over.

All of a sudden, She told me that she was not feeling well. The following day, she blocked me on fb and line. Through other means, I found that she's actually went off to a trip when she was supposed to be suck.

What do you mean by you can't stop thinking about her?

What about your career, your family, your friends, even yourself? You've never thought of those persons after you "in love" with this chicken?

Well, my point is there are many things to take care as a man. Women (let's not say whether she is a chicken or not) should take up not more than few percents of your life.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Wah liao...you fall in love with her doesn't mean she must fall in love with you!

You just got a one way ticket to the moon...the way to play this game is to make them fall in love with you and then you can decide how best to manage them..comprende?
Old 14-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 12
hakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of lighthakone121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi all,

She just sees you as a customer, nothing more, period.
Old 14-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Wah liao...you fall in love with her doesn't mean she must fall in love with you!

You just got a one way ticket to the moon...the way to play this game is to make them fall in love with you and then you can decide how best to manage them..comprende?
i been sticking to one wl only since last year and is one way ticket... i am married,wanted to divorce,sell my house and return with her when contract ends.
But is all my own self thinking,she don't appreciate at all.....
I been stops seeing her for months,try to forget her.
BRO,it is not worth it.
Old 15-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Get another FL to fall in love la ....

then when shit hits the fan , come back here and post your story again .

Old 16-09-2017, 12:42 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Get another FL to fall in love la ....

then when shit hits the fan , come back here and post your story again .

51 points up to exchange

Whores are for fucking Not for loving
Old 16-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Just another puppy love... move on.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1