The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should I walk out of my marriage?

My Husband had been fooling around behind my back. Other than going for HJ, he hooked up with a ML for a year. He spends a lot of his money on her at the expense of our family, our children. He even took up a personal credit line so he can spend on her. He buys her Jewellery and takes her out for meals, etc. They also have sex in hotels.

When I found out, I was very sad but I gave him chance after chance when he told me he will break up with her. But each time, it is just a lie. Until march this year, she called it quits and he went into depression and lost a lot of weight.

In April, he told me he wanted to try again. I agreed to take him back because I love him and also for the sake of the 2 children.

Lately, he changed his job and his new office is opposite the building of the massage parlour. Though he promised me he will not walk to that area, he broke his promises a few times and always found excuses to visit that area.

Lately I saw him posting in Samy Boy about that massage parlour.

Today I found a SMS sent by him to that Slut saying he misses her.

Maybe it is time I move on. Once a cheater forever a cheater?

Ps: all these time I have been satisfying him sexually, so it is not like he is "dry", so he needs to find other outlets.
Old 16-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SanityManz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should I walk out of my marriage?

That is sad. But how do you find out so many things about your husband?

It is not easy for you. Hope your husband can wake up soon
Old 16-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post

Yes move on. It is one thing to pay for sex. However when he took the next step and started getting emotionally involved with his favorite whore it is time to call it a day.

There are better men out there.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityManz View Post
That is sad. But how do you find out so many things about your husband?

It is not easy for you. Hope your husband can wake up soon
I guess God is watching out for me. So I do come across the evidence, etc. and many a times, I learnt about his escapades in Samy Boy Forum. Sad, ya?
Old 16-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with bro to suggest you to move on. Remember to file for alimony and monthly expenses from him to support the children after divorce. This type of man does not deserved to be pity upon. He never treasure a good woman.
Old 16-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi i felt that u should sit down with ur hubby and had a final talk.List out all that he has done and see what he has to say.
Old 16-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
hi i felt that u should sit down with ur hubby and had a final talk.List out all that he has done and see what he has to say.
There's no point. It will only be a temporary fix and he'll back to his old habits in no time at all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

You can PM me , I'm a great listener and I give good life pointers ,,,

Old 16-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There's no point. It will only be a temporary fix and he'll back to his old habits in no time at all.
死性难改!!
我觉得就算能留住他的人,留不住他的心也没用,既然他的心已不在这家了!
人往往要等到失去了,才来悔不当初!
TS,要坚强面对,毕竟日子还要过!
Old 16-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Thanks all for your advice. Indeed, it is time to give up on this man and find someone who deserves my love.

It has been a long and trialing 1.5 years and chances after chances. I finally realize he does not love me and our children. If not, he won't be fooling around and falling in love with such a woman. I forgot to add that he even told me he would walk out of this family and take care of that slut and her son. Blood is thicker than water? Not in my case.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Lately I saw him posting in Samy Boy about that massage parlour.

Today I found a SMS sent by him to that Slut saying he misses her.

Ps: all these time I have been satisfying him sexually, so it is not like he is "dry", so he needs to find other outlets.
Can't really tell you what to do, I am no different from him thou i stop at the emotional part...it all depends on you whether you are able to accept his alternative life style...but do remember whatever decisions you take will be life changing not only for both of you but also for your kids...and do let him know too cos it will drain him further financially maybe to the point of bankruptcy..take it from me..i been through it all..
Old 17-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Can't really tell you what to do, I am no different from him thou i stop at the emotional part...it all depends on you whether you are able to accept his alternative life style...but do remember whatever decisions you take will be life changing not only for both of you but also for your kids...and do let him know too cos it will drain him further financially maybe to the point of bankruptcy..take it from me..i been through it all..
Good to drain him financially, then lets see the whore will still continue to love him . I bet whore won't. If he chiong and know his boundaries, i am quite ok. But as a man to man, i dont agree on how he treats his wife and kids.

If he doesn't cherish his wife, other man will
Old 18-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is there any reason to stay?
For him, he will only learn his lesson when he is down and has nothing (read as no money no honey), then he will realise how important is family.
Old 18-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Better filed divorce and secure your monthly fees for the kids at the very least, before he spend all his money and run into debt and bankrupt
Old 18-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 15
zanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud of

hey maybe you should give it a last try and go for marriage counselling. If it still don work then take the last resort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1