The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Some people have been careful with their life all this while; only to take so much risk thinking of getting into something they don't understand and don't know how to handle.

VBs is a different breed of woman. When I first encounter one; they are lovely creature...... and after a while you will see their dark side.

This thread is full of examples; and yet still people post new story about how they fall in love with a FL.

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% that don't. Don't need to feel bad.

But most will not listen and take the risk thinking "they got nothing to lose..."

Stupid boy; VBs are the one "that got nothing to lose...... you have everything that they don't have." And when they get hold of what you have; they will never stop..... they will look forward meeting other potential......"better man".

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me there to see beautiful Vietnam and bring me to places to see pretty ladies. Past 2 years I have seen people with years of experience in VN; fall hard....... really hard.

Simply because they can do a lot of thing behind your back; and you can never detect it.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身

Last edited by MIFAcafe; 15-06-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 15-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Some people have been careful with their life all this while; only to take so much risk thinking of getting into something they don't understand and don't know how to handle.

VBs is a different breed of woman. When I first encounter one; they are lovely creature...... and after a while you will see their dark side.

This thread is full of examples; and yet still people post new story about how they fall in love with a FL.

Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% that don't. Don't need to feel bad.

But most will not listen and take the risk thinking "they got nothing to lose..."

Stupid boy; VBs are the one "that got nothing to lose...... you have everything that they don't have." And when they get hold of what you have; they will never stop..... they will look forward meeting other potential......"better man".

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me there to see beautiful Vietnam and bring me to places to see pretty ladies. Past 2 years I have seen people with years of experience in VN; fall hard....... really hard.

Simply because they can do a lot of thing behind your back; and you can never detect it.
in short, dont get to know and dont marry a vb?
Old 15-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Genius.

Answer of the year.

Knowing and fucking them are totally different from marrying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i dont marry a vb?

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 16-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I really depend on luck whether Singaporean Man married a good BX. I had saw few of my friends married a good vb but also saw some of them married a Materialistic VB. I also saw some of those VB married to some sporean who don't cherish them. Once I saw a Vb scolding another Vb for snatching her Husband. In the end, both fight and the Sporean Husband just sit there watch the show. sigh.......
saw this n cannot resist to ask..

did that happen in amk?
Old 16-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't talk about money.

Didnt know VB is like this....thanks
Old 16-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Didnt know VB is like this....thanks
You are 99.99% lor.
Old 16-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

Don't talk about money.

I agree to certain extend but don't agree all. As I said many times; there are good and bad vb. Me too had saw so many Singapore Man married a VB and went others place steal eat. Some even steal eat their wife's friend. There are also vb who don't cherish their husband. Me too seen to many le. Sometimes I dunno whether who should be blame? sinkie man or vb? Few years ago; my friend marry a pinoy wl due to short gun. Until today; my friend still stay together with the pinoy with 2nd child. Some say pinoys also like vb; full of lies and bullshit but I see every Asia countries sure there are good apples and bad apples. It is a matter of destiny and luck who you meet.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mication22 View Post
I knew this vietnam girl from ktv. We have sex for the first 3days..... I am going vietnam to look for her this week for 5days. I thinking of marrying her.....
Do agree that alot of SG men married foreign wife(viet,PRC,thai,phi, etc) most with happy ending and some not...

But Bro Mication22 here is asking whether he should marry a KTV(Working) girl, and i don't think she worked as a waitress
Old 16-06-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

IF everyone thing alike; then no one is thinking ma......

Anyway while I inputing negative views on VBs; I am still going out with them and play. Just that my mindset is always cautious of them. And I have learn not to give second chance.

Give chance sure regret.

And also when any bros came to this thread and ask "should I marry a Viet....?" You should avoid. Because when you ask; you are already confuse.

Sometime hard to distinguish love from sex. When you love to fuck a VB; may not mean you love her. A lot of men confuse sex and love.

Quote:
I agree to certain extend but don't agree all..

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 16-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sometime hard to distinguish love from sex. (when you love to fuck a VB; may not mean you love her. A lot of men confuse sex and love.)
I always prefer the VB love me more than I love her...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-06-2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old 17-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I always prefer the VB love me more than I love her...
how did u manage to get the vb to love u more? that more interesting..
Old 17-06-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there are good and bad vb. Me too had saw so many Singapore Man married a VB and went others place steal eat. Some even steal eat their wife's friend. There are also vb who don't cherish their husband.
when a key can open many locks, that is the MASTER KEY.
when a lock can be opened by many keys, that is a SHITTY LOCK

Old 17-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
how did u manage to get the vb to love u more? that more interesting..
see why I mentioned this "I prefer to let VB love me more than I love her..."

dealing with VB as what MIFAcafe had mentioned...you also need to do one thing...let them love you more...

if they love you more they will plan and decide what to do and you just tag along...and enjoy the ride...if VB not interested or no love you...you can plan and decide she will just tag along or fly aeroplane...simply bor hiu...

Note - The above is IMHO...not to upset anyone, please skip if you dun like to read...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
if they love you more they will plan and decide what to do and you just tag along...and enjoy the ride..
have to keep a close eye on their plan
may need many clarifications and fine tuning

Last edited by milfmilf; 17-06-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Old 18-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the views below.

When a Singkie man meet a VB is Spore... what do u expect? Why is the VB in Spore in the first place? Use body to make money of course.

That's why I never bother with VBs that i meet in S'pore or M'sia. I prefer to go to VN and meet the VBs there who have no passport, have never traveled outside before. But then again also depends on luck. Best is find a gal who is more crazy abt u than the other way round. And that applies to all nationalities.

Quote:
I agree to certain extend but don't agree all. As I said many times; there are good and bad vb.
Quote:
see why I mentioned this "I prefer to let VB love me more than I love her..."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1