The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
This choon hong has to slog and refused to listen to advice from friends.
I have advised him to annul the marriage after engaged for six months but he choose to believe his woman...

WHY?

the woman told him that she need 10K to pay off her debt in hometown because of some coffee business venture. I asked my friend to make a trip to vietnam to visit her family to find out more but my friend refused to heed my advice.....he even went to to ezy cash to apply for a loan.
he should ask for a share in the coffee business.
he paying what

Last edited by Genomes; 21-09-2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: he
Old 21-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
They will smell us metres aways n will signal to others "nuoc ngoai! nuoc ngoai! nuoc ngoai! " then all mozzies within the area will fly to attack us. Those commando trained will attacked those covered up areas n can penetrate even we wearing jeans!
I never kenna penetrate through jeans. But my poor ankles and hands got over 10 bites in a night when at Long Xuyen
Old 21-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
Why marry and never live together? Where she stay?

Most likely she marry because she wan to work here. 98% she is wl. As bro Hurricane88 say,

If you can trust wl, pigs can fly.
pigs can climb trees, not fly.
Old 21-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
I never kenna penetrate through jeans. But my poor ankles and hands got over 10 bites in a night when at Long Xuyen
same here..the most i kana was thru my t shirt...hehe...
Old 21-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
submitted the relevant documents ICA asked for... and bx got her extension to full 89 days from the day she come in sillypore.

counter staff say give her max extension so that she can wait for the LTVP outcome in sillypore.

last few times I keep on extending my bx stay but ICA so reluctant to give extension and say my bx should go back vn to wait for the outcome of the LTVP appeal.
if hit max extension of 89 days and not yet recieve news for LTVP, what will you guys do?

1) try further extend again with the same reason (due to pregnancy....)
2) go back vn and return again sometimes later

choose option 1, ICA may not approve and lan lan need to go back
choose option 2, worry next time apply extend with same reason, ICA won't approve.

everyday check online, status is pending...knn.. nhac dau wa
Old 21-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
if hit max extension of 89 days and not yet recieve news for LTVP, what will you guys do?

1) try further extend again with the same reason (due to pregnancy....)
2) go back vn and return again sometimes later

choose option 1, ICA may not approve and lan lan need to go back
choose option 2, worry next time apply extend with same reason, ICA won't approve.

everyday check online, status is pending...knn.. nhac dau wa
Not in a position to advice.

Just want to wish you good luck!

and Go Waterloo St pray! (if you believe in Guanyin)
Old 21-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomes View Post
he should ask for a share in the coffee business.
he paying what

it's a fail business venture...only debt

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 21-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
same here..the most i kana was thru my t shirt...hehe...
u guys try going to the kampong areas and spend a night there, u will know what i meant.
Old 21-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not in a position to advice.

Just want to wish you good luck!

and Go Waterloo St pray! (if you believe in Guanyin)
Talking about 四马路观音庙 at waterloo street, the 观音 very the 灵验. Can try 求签 to ask for some direction. But both KT n his bx are christian leh.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talking about 四马路观音庙 at waterloo street, the 观音 very the 灵验. Can try 求签 to ask for some direction. But both KT n his bx are christian leh.
bx is catholic
i am whatever also can...

by the way, the 观音庙 at jc very the good. i go there pray for baby,i strike
Old 21-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
bx is catholic
i am whatever also can...

by the way, the 观音庙 at jc very the good. i go there pray for baby,i strike
they are the same. think JC one is the branch. dun know if i'm right.
Old 21-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
u guys try going to the kampong areas and spend a night there, u will know what i meant.
Dont want try!!! Kenna 10 over bites over 1 week then stop itchiness. Dunno what species of mosquito sia. Last time training in Brunei also never kenna liddat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy
Seconded!

BX catholic ah? then dunno liao. But SBF sure got bros catholic can advice?
Old 21-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont want try!!! Kenna 10 over bites over 1 week then stop itchiness. Dunno what species of mosquito sia. Last time training in Brunei also never kenna liddat!
Have lah, Brunei have leh. last time i kenna also same same 1 week then itchiness gone.
Old 21-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The last time i was back in viet province was this year's TET, but things are very much different from previous trips. The main reason was that i have been injected with lots of medication due to surgery around 3 years ago and i think my blood has become very terrible tasting, no viet mosquitoes want.

Around 2003 and 2004 when i followed my wife back to her province, whenever she ask me to shower, i have to think twice. I looked at the water, its yellowish. I am sure the water is even more dirty than my body
Old 21-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
The last time i was back in viet province was this year's TET, but things are very much different from previous trips. The main reason was that i have been injected with lots of medication due to surgery around 3 years ago and i think my blood has become very terrible tasting, no viet mosquitoes want.

Around 2003 and 2004 when i followed my wife back to her province, whenever she ask me to shower, i have to think twice. I looked at the water, its yellowish. I am sure the water is even more dirty than my body
ya, somemore bath liao body itchy, scratch here scratch there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1