The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 28-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
SeaHawker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeaHawker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
WHAT did they do ???
They made us proud by flying the flag pole in high esteem !!!
Old 28-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
Kiehl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Decibel8808 for organising this gathering, nice meeting all the bros..ysl007,spunk007,seahawker,bonking....Hope to see you guys again..and cheong together....
Old 28-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
myprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Samster Gathering JB

What is the damage per person bro ?
If not too heavy - next time I can join.... cheers
Old 28-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHawker View Post
Yes Bro,
u left out Bro PowerX !!!
WOW!! 5am, so u guys learn to "fertilise and nurture" at the KTV outing last night ??

Well done to the Heros for the KTV !!! Really an eye opener for me last night too...

Cheers...
All the "chicks" so sweet , so young and so thin..... Too bad duke wasn't there as they are his dishes ..
Old 28-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel8808 View Post
Hehehe i bet you would be also with us if you got one which you like
Hero for yesterday is muddymudpie and znet
I am so sad when this so call 19 yo look to me like 17 yo call me papa.. I have to keep my hand away from her..
8ball too another happy hero even the girl got code red !!
Old 28-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro Decibel for organising such an eventful night - meeting old pals and new bros, followed by a package deal complete with SYTs, Service in small room, Service in big room (Full job), Raba raba and Sing Songs with FULL GFE till 5am in the morning. All that cost RM300 or less.

I was totally beat! Admire Decibel... can wake up at 8am. Or never sleep???
Old 28-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
All the "chicks" so sweet , so young and so thin..... Too bad duke wasn't there as they are his dishes ..
Yeah "rub it in"......I'm off on Wed and Thurs and u guys have to make it on Fri ........... While u guys are enjoying with the SYTs.... I have to entertain the Lao Aunties....
Old 28-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Thanks to bro Decibel for organising such an eventful night - meeting old pals and new bros, followed by a package deal complete with SYTs, Service in small room, Service in big room (Full job), Raba raba and Sing Songs with FULL GFE till 5am in the morning. All that cost RM300 or less.

Tai Kor : You post a more detailed FR on the "service in small room, service in big room (Full job)" to encourage more Samsters to join us in the next Gathering ...... anyway, "Congrats" for being nominated as one of the "hero" for the night !
Old 28-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post

What about tonite ??
Old 28-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Yeah "rub it in"......I'm off on Wed and Thurs and u guys have to make it on Fri ........... While u guys are enjoying with the SYTs.... I have to entertain the Lao Aunties....
There is always another day, another nite, another sweet , young and thing for you..
Old 28-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
What about tonite ??
haha... bro walabis, what you have in mind?
Old 28-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Tai Kor : You post a more detailed FR on the "service in small room, service in big room (Full job)" to encourage more Samsters to join us in the next Gathering ...... anyway, "Congrats" for being nominated as one of the "hero" for the night !
No la.... real champion was znet. His charbo's petite yet voluptuous body was practically plastered to him, around him the whole night - to his side, on top and underneath....
Old 28-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

not 8ball meh.. his hands and face like glued to the cewek..

anyway thanks to all the seniors for making this trip happen for this xiao di.
next time i wanna go bernas le hehe.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 28-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
znet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think muddymudpie is the "hero", look like bf/gf. 8balls wasted that his girl code red...I would like to thank bro decibel for organizing the gathering, too bad i can't stay until 5am...
Old 29-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by znet View Post
I think muddymudpie is the "hero", look like bf/gf. 8balls wasted that his girl code red...I would like to thank bro decibel for organizing the gathering, too bad i can't stay until 5am...
No need to pass the buck ..... both of you are our "heros" ! ...... Keep it up !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1