The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
hp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibaihao View Post
Angel is back
Still not listed leh.
Old Today, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Even though Vera's sensual is lacking, but the aftereffect of her JG gave me a few weeks of solid performance so I am still going back for my monthly maintenance.
Pity, her sensual before was rather pleasing. She seems like all business now. Haven't visited her since last stint.
Old Today, 09:06 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
seems like Tutu did not use back her old number. guess it's a miss then
Her WC still the same mah.

Wonder where's that staycation guy who wrote quite candidly of his experience with her.
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
Last week I went and tried Tina and something keep bugging me. So this week I went back for second round and finally it click. I find her expressions during FJ to resemble Azumi Mizushima, that pain yet shiok expression she often makes. It does not help that Tina is also of lanky limbs and of similar stature to Azumi so imagination fire away!

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-tina/
Don't know who that AV actress is but Tina is very very proactive. Loves being pleasured. And after the sweaty act, she'll lie and cuddle with you till way pass the hour if there's no other bookings. Nice girl, a bit skinny bum, but love her height and long long legs. Yumz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1