The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutral1 View Post
What’s the wildest thing you have done?
I've 3 helpers (A, B & C) who rotate to come my place to do cleaning. Sometimes Sunday. Sometimes twice a week.

Wildest was when my daughter was at home, she was in her room reading. The maid A and I inside the master bedroom fucking. Best when I was about to cum, she turned around and sucked me dry. Then we both put on clothes and she carried on cleaning.

And another time was when wife was outside at corridor watering plants. I pulled maid B into the toilet the back of the house. Pulled her FBT shorts down and fucked her. She was on menses. So came inside her. Wife came back can hear she at the door. Both pulled up shorts. The cum inside her as she walked around the housing cleaning.

BTW, newbies don't be like me. RAW IS WAR. Wear a cap please for your own safety.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What’s the wildest thing you have done?

My (divorced with kids) partner's kids at home, sleeping. Back then I haven't been introduced to her kids yet, they don't know me.

Came by her place 10 pm, started with a blowjob in the living room, me standing there, her on her knees sucking and slurping on my dick.

Heard a kid's voice murmuring in their dreams, we paused. Our hearts pounded. What would happen if one of her kids come out to the living room to see their mom sucking the cock of a stranger they never met yet who's not their Dad? Thought flashed into our minds. Then nothing happened besides the murmur, she gave me a relieved and then a naughty look and continued.

Then we continued to have a good fuck session at her balcony, then moved to sofa, and finished just in time for me to go to her restroom to clean up. I heard a young girl called out "Mummy?" and she tried to open the restroom door which was locked. I was washing myself up in the dark, lights off, and tried to do it as quietly as possible.

I slowly left the restroom and saw my partner on the sofa and she said, "OMG we were so lucky. Literally one second after you entered the restroom, my girl came out of the room and looked for me, and you came out just right after she went back to her room"
Old 03-08-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: What’s the wildest thing you have done?

Seduce my virgin Secretary to bed. So difficult to push my dick in. I hate virgin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1