The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Meeting my FB later this week, and she's been dropping hints about involving a LB, she doesn't know that I fuck LBs on a regular basis though. Will be heading down to H79 to test drive a few tonight and tomorrow night.

Getting a LB to do outcall is one thing, getting them to fuck a real female is another thing, hope it all goes well
Old 17-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Meeting my FB later this week, and she's been dropping hints about involving a LB, she doesn't know that I fuck LBs on a regular basis though. Will be heading down to H79 to test drive a few tonight and tomorrow night.

Getting a LB to do outcall is one thing, getting them to fuck a real female is another thing, hope it all goes well
Bro can I pay to be a watcher?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 17-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just fresh from H79, had a cute bunny preop named Balloon. Sweet feminine voice.

Age 22
From BKK
Boobs 7/10
BJ 7/10
FJ 5/10
Good frenching, nice smell and had a good CIM from her juicy cock.
Her ass was damn tight and dam hard to go through. Settled for COB.

Super obvious from her bunny hat!
Old 17-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Bro can I pay to be a watcher?
Sorry keeping the session small.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Anyway went down last night to test drive 2 LBs, both CMI.

Honey.
Was attracted to her looks and boobs, started off with BBBJ which was slightly mechanical. Ended in FJ with loud moaning sounds, but was rushing me to finish.
RTF: No

Amy.
Wore a 2 piece green bikini, looked like those slutty ah lians. Wanted extra $10 for a BBBJ so went with it, didnt try FJ as her BBBJ was quite power. Ended with CIM but she too was rushing me to finish. Probably it was a sunday night.
RTF: No

On the way up was forced to finger one post op, one the way down door was closed for a while so the same LB brought me to the back and told me to take her next time. Said maybe, wanted to try others as well, and she gave a complimentary BBBJ for 5 min. Didn't cum as I just emptied my balls earlier. But getting sucked off in full view of the rest of the LBs was quite an experience.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone gg tonight?
Old 18-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Anyone with any recommended LB that can get hard and top? Test drive a few from this batch but mostly cannot get hard.
Old 19-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
KLOKT is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any bro guide me to this plc??
Old 19-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Heading down tonight if any bros wanna join.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 10
Joker89 is one of the Best!Joker89 is one of the Best!Joker89 is one of the Best!
Hi guys. Anything I should know if it is my first time going there?
Old 19-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker89 View Post
Hi guys. Anything I should know if it is my first time going there?
1. $30/pop
2. Choose before going up
3. LBs rubbing their wrists up and down indicate that they can top, Lbs making a semi circle with their index and middle finger indicate that they are post op.
4. Feel free to fuck outside the cubicles
5. Have fun
Old 20-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
susharma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
It's been a long time since I wrote something on Rowell so here goes:
Went down to see what's happening and stopped to check out the good old house 79, next to the snack/drink shop. Eight ladyboys, all Thai I think and suddenly a petite looking one called out to me and asked how I was! I discovered it was Minnie, a ladyboy I took on occasion about 2 years ago!
Anyway, long story short a good piece of action took place and the same good standard of service, licking, kissing, sucking etc.
She's about 1.5m, now tanned from her time in Koh Samui, longish hair and a tattoo on her shoulder blade. Damage was the usual 30 bucks but I threw in a bit extra. Enjoyed that as it brought back some good memories.
Anyway, if you're hunting down that area, checkout house 9, opposite the Malay food shop. Two or sometimes three Malaysian Malay trans there. Good service and friendly too for the same 30 bucks.
Cheers all.
have you tried any Indian lb in singapore though...badly looking for one who is affordable
Old 20-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
1. $30/pop
2. Choose before going up
3. LBs rubbing their wrists up and down indicate that they can top, Lbs making a semi circle with their index and middle finger indicate that they are post op.
4. Feel free to fuck outside the cubicles
5. Have fun
woah.. can ah? sounds interesting. Nv seen anyone doing it outside the cubicles before. Also havent encountered one that is slim.. wonder this batch got any anot.
Old 20-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
woah.. can ah? sounds interesting. Nv seen anyone doing it outside the cubicles before. Also havent encountered one that is slim.. wonder this batch got any anot.
Yeah usually if the LB is game I'll start by having her blow me outside the cubicle, if she's game enough we'll fuck outside also.
Old 20-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is poy still around?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1