The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 22-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
psychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpsychokid is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.
Bro please share ctc~~~ cheers~~~
Old 22-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rzx997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Forgot to share rb.gy about a PRC ML N @ Hougang.
She provides /jg5fnd very good massage and Happy experience, room setting with reasonable damage (no 68/78/88 entrance fees).
I may go see her after work today - need a good rub and ease of tension.
Hi bro can share contact please and thank you
Old 22-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
icedemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangwangwangg View Post
Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.
Can share ctc pls
Old 22-03-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
loveblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Manage to find a gem near to a international school at serangoon North. Vietnamese SYT 22yrs old and have alot of activities to show you. Would rtc soon...brother interested can pm me.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveblack View Post
Manage to find a gem near to a international school at serangoon North. Vietnamese SYT 22yrs old and have alot of activities to show you. Would rtc soon...brother interested can pm me.
I’m interested bro can pm me this gem much thanks 🙏
Old 22-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lalalalala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
am interested pm please
Old 23-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

PoppingBoogaloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro please drop a pm, really appreciate it
Old 23-03-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

samsforumhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Just tried one Vietnamese Masseuse from from this spa, 22 years young . Quite a cutey and presentable looking lass with tight yoga pants which clearly shows her camel toes. She has good interactive skill and this made her very charming & approachable. She certainly made an interesting 90 mins company. She is youngish, fair, smiley and petite, albeit she is petite & slim, she packed a punch in terms of massage skill. She also did back-stepping massage, must say I love her butts and abs massage which brought on the fire within me very quickly. She gave me a highly stimulating teasing in the V-Zone of my downsouth in the finale. Her intense stimulation send my rod hardened quickly in no time. The rest was history, I left a very happy man. Looking to exchange intense teasing massage.
Pm bro for contact
Old 23-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact, thanks.
Old 23-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!
Went USSC today at 3pm to explore.. went up lift to level 4, straight away see a group of 5-6 police patrolling .. Heng never try anything yet haha..

Then I walk around the police is also walking floor to floor looking around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Ho View Post
Was at USSC yesterday, seems like there's another 2 more massage shop opening soon next to the flowers hop lane (1 week later).
Looking forward to more exciting shops to sprout out from there.

I Totally love USSC, it's like an education hub for parents (Daddies) to bring their kids there for Taekwondo or other education classes.

While Daddies can go relax and unload with plenty of massage shop (wellness hub). Or even book a short time 2hr hotel room to sleep if needed (H81 or Frangrance Hotel)

Can take a break at the gym there or even eat vegetarian food to cleanse.
Old 24-03-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

thinkthink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangwangwangg View Post
Recently visited this ML i found at Hougang area. Some may consider it a hidden gem. She looks a little bit like the hk singer joey yung YMMV. Massage wise, not the best but still okay, will check with me if the strength is okay and willing to go harder without any complaints.

But where she truly shine is her personality. She is chatty and bubbly, even though she got that serious look when i first met her. After the usual back and leg massage, she started the pull down my shorts a little, "我给你尝试一下保养的按摩” I think she thinks i look young a bit baby face never had special before LOL. Then she started her hdly, good stuff...

Then she turned me over ask me if i want to continue, i nodded and she did her thing. She will purposely slow down a little if she sees that I'm about to shoot, edging me till i cannot tank in the end. At the end of it all, i ask her how much she told me its up to me. Tipped her a lil over market price since its cny and for her service. Left a happy man.
Hi, can share contact?
Old 24-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

thinkthink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnbig View Post
Recently visited MP at Kovan area as had appointment nearby.

1st time visiting there so paid $58 for entry and got offered HJ for 1B.
Told her i didnt pay $88 and she said its ok.

2nd time went back.
Told me to get $88, HJ got discount for only 2R.

Body: Soft and full C cup with nice headlights
HJ: not mechanical, got some special skill u close eye feels like a BJ 9/10

No need to overpay if you know how to talk.
Bro, can share contact?
Old 27-03-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

lalal11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She provides /jg5fnd very good massage and Happy experience, room setting with reasonable damage (no 68/78/88 entrance fees).
can share contact thanks
Old 27-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Please share bro, will up u
Old 27-03-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
thecrapster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to visit N after searching, went for 90 min as very tired. Strength was really solid, and she was v attentive, asking if strength was ok or too hard. Was surprised to be offered gua sha as part of 90 min therapy; overall v solid massage, left happy. Thanks to bro PeePeeBoyinSG for the good find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1