The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9280 / Power: 18
songest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Our conversation shifted to other topics and books and interests.
My limpid ICBM went to a standby on a semi erect state.
Quote:
LOL, I just read a few PMs in my inbox.

OK...OK.. I am being too long winded. You fellas wanted me to dive straight to the sex stuff.

Notice that bro maxpee88 wrote a lot more during the buildup phase, perhaps this time the target feels different to him and therefore he is unconsciously narrating a long buildup. Whilst I understand to launch ICBM needs a lot of pre-work, the countdown for launch must be imminent, spectacular as his ICBM is of the MIRV type Upz.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute

No silly questions from me.

Just waiting for you to continue.

Thanks!

Quote:
Hi Folks,

Here are some questions and requests from you. I don't need to reply individually in PM as someof you have same or similar requests and question

A. Pls share where you go for vacation?
Ko Samui ...duh...

B. How much is your hotel?
Sorry I wasn't in hotel, but in a pool villa

C. Can share how much it costs?
Uhhh... I think over US$1000 maybe... I dunno, I dun care, I charge under company expenses and claim afterwards

D. Got photos can share?
Ehh... I think you can see the photos on web if you search for private pool villa in Ko Samui

E. Is it you go with XXXXXXX?
XXXXXXXX? Who dat?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
faceless1011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gotta love maxpee's stories!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

more please.. good story
Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Day 3 - Golf suck even more !

At the 18th hole, I blasted a beautiful 230m drive, straight long and true and split the fairway. This morning I had a golf companion. He was a Korean on holiday just like me. His golf widow and kids were still asleep in their hotel when he joined me for the 930am tee off earlier that day. My last Tee off was a recovery of another sucky game of golf. I told myself I need to play more and work less. Well at least I ended the game on the 18th with a par.

Piti waited for me at the golfer's terrace and I found him smoking at the corner.

He : Good game? He mimicked a golf swing.
Me : No. bad game. I shot a score higher than my Men's locker key number.

Piti didn't get the joke. Never mind. I waved down the waiter and ordered Red Rubies with ice and 100plus drink. We had a quick lunch of fried rice.

Piti: Boss where to? Massage?
Me : yah sure. same place as yesterday?

Piti smiled and said : maybe I take you to new place yes? You will like it.

Turns out another place I don't know where and I can't remember the name. But it was just off a main road. Upstairs, staffed by some thai milf.

I opted a oil massage and got one finishing with a 'ball massage', which the thai milf did without me even asking. I was so tired from the golf game that I had fallen asleep during the back massage. When I turned over, I had a soothing chest and shoulder massage. She went to my feet and did a soothing feet and legs massage that I almost went back to sleep. Until her oily hands surged upwards towards my thighs and found my inner tendons. Wth each stroke, my uncovered rocket was being prodded to alert status.

My didi rose to the occasion, lifting the towel on its own strength like a scout tent. I was too tired and couldn't careless and ignored it, until I felt her warm oily hands groping my balls and my shaft.

"Ball massage ok sir? " she whispered into my ear. I nodded offering no resistance. She expertly did a HJ and maybe some little hint of a JG.

Erotic thoughts flashed across my mind when she stroked my oiled rocket. I had flashback visions of the night swim in the pool. Her naked body form, the dimmed pool lights. The pile of soft towels. Her tight butt shielded by the bikini with only the line creased showing her buttcrack. I remembered the fotos, her ample boobs, but couldn't imagine the pussy view. I mixed my mental TV like a DJ with memories of Vicky and Ingrid, of us fucking each other slowly and sensually. I imagined my dick again slowly penetrating Ingrid that very first time in Vicky's apartment. Her moans and the way her body reacted when her pussy clamped around my dick.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 11-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

The thai milf seemed to be able to sense my cumming edge. Her oily hands expertly jerked and handled my missile like a seasoned war veteran. As my internal chemical explosive started to move, she sensed it cumming and her hands switched to polishing my upper shaft and my dickhead.

The sensation exploded my dick, as it spewed out unsatisfied sexual desires accumulated from kissing Alicia in the crowded bar, and the 2nd night aborted attempt with her at the pool villa when she swam naked. What was her intention? Am I being to presumptious?

I breathed in deeply in the aftercum. She went off and came back with a warm wet towel which I requested and she wiped me clean. I trooped to the shower and washed off and changed and tipped her. As with typical thai, she smiled and bowed her head with a gentle voiced Kor Krum Kha.

Piti also went for his 'massage'. It was the first time I had to wait for him. He came out later, but with a big smile. Piti no doubt had his workout for the day.

As Piti drove me back to the villa, he asked : Good service sir?
He was being cheeky. I smiled

Piti: Ya, many people cum here for servicing. After this you will be superman you know

Me : I had better service back home

Piti : really? if I come to singapore you take me? Sure?
I nodded as Piti repeated said : Sure? Sure? Sure?
I played along knowing he will not cum to sillypore.

As we neared the villa, I tapped Piti and ask him to drive me to the 7-11. He waited for me and I went in to pick up my 'mission critical component'.

7-11 operations manager is really smart. They don't stock the small 3-packs,but you had to buy the dozen packs. No japanese brands, and so I bought the Durex, opting for the sensitive/sensual model or whatever... It's been so long I bought a condom I was lost at the choices.

I threw away the box packaging and folded the strip packs into my shorts before I walked out of the 7-11 and back to the car.

Piti dropped me off and I waved him goodbye after telling him to wait for my call for dinner and that we might be late this evening as I had not make any arrangements. He nodded and drove off.

I waved at Sheila , who smiled and waved back, and I got on the buggy without stepping up to the lobby. The staff drove me back to the villa.

I opened the door and looked out to my right and saw she was already in the pool again. She didn't hear me, but had found my ipod and GreenDay music was loud and rafting through the villa from the stereo dock.

I walked into my bedroom and realised all my clothes were gone except for my swim shorts. I changed into my swim shorts and walked back out. As I approached the living room, she was stepping out of the pool and she waved at me with a huge wide smile. I smiled back and went to the fridge and cracked open the ice cold can of Heineken.

She : How was the game?
Me : Sucked as usual
She : Oh I sent for laundry and didn't know which clothes of yours needed wash, so I sent them all away.
Me : ya I noticed. Thanks. But you know I have nothing to wear now except for the pants and work stuff.
She : oh that... ya... I was wondering if those were dry clean or not.
Me : You gotta be kidding me, you mean you were going to send those away too?
She nodded
Me : Great, I have absolutely nothing to wear except for what I have left. My stinky golf tee shirt and shorts, what i wore when I came back and this swim shorts.

I tapped at my billabongs as I sat down. She tugged at it playfully as she was sitting on the deck chair next to me.

She had wrapped the towel over herself to dry herself and now she opened it up again and laid the towel on the deck chair.

I looked and enjoyed the view. (Not the sea view la) The view of her as she bent herself over on the deck chair laying up the towel. Her wet hair was dangling over her shoulder and covering her face. She was not able to see me eyeing her fine form.

My milspec eyes quickly scanned her body profile. Oh... new bikini. STRING ONEs too. Ahhhh... The type I liked, cos you know, its held up by just a tied knot. It was a bright yellow string bikini, which contrasted her tanned complexion.

Through my darkened Oakley's my eyes continued to scan her body. Her butt was firm and round. I looked down and followed her firm thighs no doubt from wakeboarding, and her legs which were pretty decently long.

My Oakley polaroid vision scanned upwards. She had a slight tummy. Baby fat I supposed and then my eyes scanned her ample boobs, held down by gravity, but supported upwards by the bikini straining at the weight. You know what I mean. At the side view of a bikini top, you sometimes see a whisp of breast sides. It was fair compared to the rest of her body. Perhaps from less sun. That was a turn on.

I had laid down on the deck chair and continued to sip at my beer and then she turned around and ask if I was going into the pool. I said no, later after I finished my beer.

Me : Oh how rude of me... do you want a beer?
She : Yes that would be lovely.

I got up and went to fetch the beer and came back to sit down. She by now had laid on her front and untied her bikini top to get a even tanned to remove the bikini tanned lines on her back I supposed.

I placed the beer on the floor within her arms reach and then I slid into the pool to adjust my semi-erect rocket without her knowing.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

My body was sensually enveloped in the pool water temperature. And so underwater, i used my hand to tugged at my billabong and adjusted so that my half erect dick was not clearly visible.

From being in the water and in the pool, my eye angle was now looking upwards, but she was lying face down facing the other way and her feet and butt was facing the pool instead.

I moved so that I can see her soles of her feet. They were slightly apart and I could see her bikini bottom and the line that wrap tightly around her pussy lips.

It was quite mentally stimulating. I must be crazy or sex starved.

Anyway I started to swim a few laps and also swam under for a bit. I was doing that for like non stop in my laps and then when I finally surfaced, I was at the infinity end and I had to pushed my hair back as I broke the surface coming up from underwater.

I brushed my wet hair back and turned back. DAMN! I missed it.

She had switched positions when I was swimming and now her head was facing the pool instead. She had her sunglasses on.

I sawm back towards her and got to the edge. She was definitely looking at me becos she smiled through her black sunglasses and she raised her beer up and swigged from it.

I saw her bikini top now had been dangling and hanging on the head of the deck chair where her feet was now at.

Woo hoo... she was 'exposed'. The only way for her to get her top was she needed get up and get it or used her feet to wiggle to get it.

I said to myself : THAT"S a mental tease if I ever saw one.

Her hair was tied up in a loose bun, but I couldn't be bothered.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 11-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
marcf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great writing bro! Like the way it is. Carry on please!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

The swim was good for me. My dick had gone back down to relaxed state. I was able to climb off the pool with my dignity intact and looking and acting as if all was cool.

I climb off the edge with water dripping off my Billabongs. She used one hand to raise her sunglasses and she eyed me and said

She : Hey, can you help me apply some lotion on my back.

Me : Sure. let me dry off and I will come to you.
She : Ok, go to my room I left my suntan lotion in the bathroom and bring it to me please?

I nodded my head and wiped my myself and wrapped myself in the towel as I stepped back into the villa. I walk to the masterbedroom and into the masterbathroom.

There was a nice female scent to it. I guess its the perfume or whatever that ladies used. I saw her green sports bikini hanging on the shower wall which she wore the day before.

And then I looked for her suntan lotion in her toiletries bag. She had the usual girlie stuff. And even a Gillete ladies shaving blade.

Hmm... I guess I know what's the shaver for.

I found the bananaboat suntan oil and grabbed it and headed out.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 11-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

I walked out to find that she has shifted her deck chair more into the sun rather than in the shade.

Damn it ! I cursed internally. I missed it again.

I found her lying facedown and she had also placed a pitcher of water as well with 2 glasses. She had thoughtfully thrown away the beer cans and there were the cut oranges and apples which came with the room daily.

She was facing down reading some girly magazine (gossip magazine no doubt picked up from the airport).

I walked out to the deck and sat on the deck floor and said ok - looks like you wanna be tanned today.

It was 4pm and the sun was still burning. And she nodded. And she gestured with her hands for me to apply lotion on her back.

She lifted her arms and retied her hair into a neater bun. I was half expecting her to raise herself up and exposed her breasts.

BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Too bad for me. Haiz! (ya ya ... you readers also kena sai right??)

She expertly tied her hair (like I can tell she has done this before) and not once she exposed her breasts which were pressed safely onto the thick towel on the deckchair.

I pumped out the suntan oil and the smell of coconut penetrated my nostrils.
I rubbed it in my palms and proceeded to apply the suntan lotion on her shoulders and her deltoids, and her mid back.

Indeed there was a bikini line of un-tanned skin and the for first time I had privy access to see her fair complexion which was protected by the bikini when she had gone on watersports.

So she was indeed fair complexioned. I wasn't surprised. Because when we first met, even though it was in a crowded bar and she had make up on, I could tell she was probably fair skinned.

She is big boned - just like my ex Ang Mo GFs. Applying the oily lotion on her shoulders confirmed her muscular toned upper body from the weekends of wakeboarding I supposed. Compared that to my tofu lump of muscles from under-golfing and weekend pretense of swinging the golf swing. KNN. I need to work out. I made a mental note that I should think of signing up for a gym and get fit. It be better for me too. Hopefully it will also reduce my tummy.
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 11-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

I had finished applying and she said if I could oblige with a rub on her shoulders as she had a knot and probably pulled a muscle when she dragged the timber wood deck chair from the shady corner to this sunny corner.

Me: Huh? You want a massage?
She nodded as she was reading her magazine and ignoring me.

Me : Wa... so demanding. Massage is different. It will cost you and my charges are not cheap

She : Ya ya ya ya... just get on with it. Many men will PAY to touch me and you want me to pay you?

Me : What?! You say only (in my best heartlander Singlish) but really meh?
I dun see any men stand in line here leh

She : Of course not, I have to shoo them away you know.
She let off a sniggle laughter smuffed by her mouth on the towel as she was faced down reading the magazine.

I was not in a comfortable position to offer her a massage as I was kneeling on the wood deck floor.

Me: Hey - scoot a little over to one side as I need to sit down.

The deck chair was luckily wide enough - no wonder it was heavy. I would have pulled a muscle too.

She shifted her body a little to one side and again - KENA SAI, cannot see her breasts. Too bad.

I half sat on the side space of the deck chair. My hands felt her smooth and soft skin as I gently squeezed her shoulders. As I proceeded to squeezed her shoulders, she stopped reading as she placed her limp hands and let them drop to the floor.

She : aaahhh... right there... so nice. A bit harder... yes, more on the right side.

I rubbed and kneaded her shoulders under her direction. And then she asked me to move down and try to trace the knot downwards. I traced her twisted muscle knot down to her shoulder blades and proceeded to knead again.

The way she was oohing and aahing with my kneading touch, I was getting turned on. I felt an ache in my shorts. It was my balls.

I instantly reminded myself I just had a balls massage earlier and no wonder it had hurt a little now. I think my aging balls muscles is complaining for 2nd shift duty.

Me : Hey the way you moan and groan, if it was any louder, it can sound very X-rated.

She : ha hahhahahahh hahhahahah and broke out laughing non-stop.

I too laughed at my own joke. That was great. It made me relax and my erection subsided to a manageable level under my billabong shorts.

She : Hey don't you get bored playing golf on your own?
Me : no.. I rather prefer some alone time. It allows me to relax and also cursed myself when I hit a terrible shot, which is like 90% of the time.
She laughed again.
Me : Let me tell you - its so liberating to mutter FUCK YOU ! in the middle of a fairway and there's no nobody but you and the caddy.

She : I bet the caddies here are ladies yes?
Me : ya.. how would you know, you dont play golf
She : I know. My indo clients play and they all have lady caddies. Some of them said if you play in those exclusive high-end golf clubs, the lady caddies even offer 19th holes.

I coughed at her comment. Whether on pretense or not, but I coughed.
She : What?! Dont pretend like us womenfolk dunno anything ok? Golf and men and Golf and sex - all the same. Like Tiger Woods.

Me : Tiger Woods stupid la. His wife so pretty and he went for a ugly WL. What the Fuck was that all about? And I am not Tiger Woods.

She : So.. you got go 19th holes each time after you golf?
Me : Uh... not that I can recall. No..
She : You mean you have to recall or you trying to justify if some 19th hole is not 19th hole is it?
Me : Ok ok ok.. NO I got no 19th hole. My golf games all in Singapore and where got lady caddy offer 19th hole.
She : you mean you never play in Batam meh?
Me : Nope. Never been there and never thought about it. And besides I don't have any golf buddies to take me there
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 11-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I guess I know what's the shaver for.
Is this a clue meant for us readers to identify the girl?

Please carry on with your story. Nice reading for a friday.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

It was nice chatting with her this way. It felt friendly and warm and different.

Different maybe because my bare hands were on her bareback. The smell of coconut scent from the suntan oil was pretty sexy too I must admit.

I started to rub her lower back without her asking. It was dry. So I pumped some suntan lotion as it was oily and rubbed her lower back.

She replied with a Uhhmmmmm and I continued to rub her back. I noticed her butt also had different tan lines and asked if she wanted to add sun tan lotion down there on her butt.

She : What's up with you guys, Always wanna touch my butt.
Me : Oh... sensitive question, I guess youhad other men rubbed oil on you before huh?

She didn't answer, I didnt push further. So I continued to rub her back.
I stopped after giving her a few more rubs.

She : huh? finished already ah. Don't stop please.
Me : I said it will costs you. My fees are not cheap you know.
She : Fine, tell me and I will gladly pay.

Me : hah.. I don't mean Baht hor?
She : Hah ! what makes you so sure I will PAY You in currency?

Me : hhhhhmmmmmmmm..... does it mean.....????
She laughed again.
Me : I think I am getting uncomfortable.
She : Where?
Me : huh?
She : Where? Uncomfortable where? Your crotch?

I was taken by surprise. I stood up and jumped into the pool before she can say anything further.

And so I was stuck in the pool swimming away from her and pretended to go back to my swimming and being in the water.

She : you chicken shit.
Me : huh? what ? I was getting hot. I mean temperature hot.
She laughed.
She : Stop playing with words there max. Very clever of you
Me : no no no... I was hot. I mean, look, you are lying down and I am doing all the work in the sun. Get it?
She : No .. I dont get it. get what?

I swam back to the edge closest to her and splash water onto her.
She yelped and I challenged her to get onto the water and have a water fight with me.

She looked at me and said : Don't start something you can't continue Max.
She looked at me with a strange look with her eyes engaging me intensely.

Me : uh oh.. that sounds like trouble
I looked at my Aquaracer diver watch and asked her what she wanted to do for dinner?

She said she felt fat and didnt want to have dinner and if it was ok for us to have an late tea or a light snack and have an early night. I said sure.

I swam a bit more and then I got up as my fingers were getting all wrinkled up. The sun was starting to set and she was asleep on the deck chair or so it seems.

I got up and dried myself and I gently prodded her to let her know I will be getting up to shower. She simply nodded. I gave a last look over the commanding view of her glistening suntan oiled back and her string bikini panty bottom. It wasnt a thong bikini, but it was small enough to show off most of her butt.

And what the hell was she saying she felt fat???
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 11-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

I got into the shower and strip and stood under the shower in the nice warm rich downpour of warm water from the shower head. Very therapeutic !

I just froze and stood there and enjoyed the warm rush of water and I had my eyes closed and reaching for the shampoo and also the bath gel.

I soaped myself and played with my shaven didi as it was semi erect and enjoying the warm downpour of the shower.

Tok ! Tok! tok!

I was interrupted with a knock on the bathroom door. It was her.
I could see through the glass partition that the door was slightly held opened by her. The mirror reflected her holding the BB in her hand and the other hand holding up the beach towel covering her top.

She : Hey your Blackberry has been ringing and maybe its the office calling you.
She looked at me via the reflection of the misting mirror.
I am sure she can't see my nakedness and my semi erection as the glass partition shower stall was also misted.

Me : I am in the shower, just leave it on the bed thanks !

In my hard-up sexed up mind, I wished she will walk right in, drop towel and joined me in the shower and we fuck there and then.

In reality, that of course never happened. Ya... repeat after me : KENA SAI!
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Old 11-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Is this a clue meant for us readers to identify the girl?

Please carry on with your story. Nice reading for a friday.
heh heh heh... so many mis-intepretations. Its my usual writing style to include as much as I can to bring the readers into the scene.

The more I can visualize it for you readers, it makes for an engaging read yes?
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1