The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Talking about lao uncle, got sometimes their uncle come over their house then they will faster go into their room to wear bra. Quite funny to think of it coz they will like oh need to wear bra already then zoom into the room. So I think you're right they won't want to seduce old uncle but with me around and I'm not older than them too much, so they ok to seduce me.

It's quite obvious coz when they have bf, they stopped wearing sexy infront of me already so I guess they were really trying to seduce me when they were single back then and nowhere else to release their needs.
What cup size were those ?
Old 20-03-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
What cup size were those ?
One SIL is B and another is D.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's usually the men, us, who were thinking or fantasising too much.
When the ladies wearing too little and sexy, they are usually just being comfortable in our presence. Unless you are some good looking, well built hunks, otherwise, why would they want to seduce a lao uncle who's balding, beer belly or a head of greying hair?
Shitting in own backyard is definitely asking for trouble. Need a release, there are many safer places.
You are right and your advice is good. Thankfully I maintain my health and career, no beer belly or saggy man yet. I have scandals and sugarbabies in past before I got married, but I tried to leave such life behind but my wife knew my evil past yet she somehow ok to be mine (she much younger than me), in fact i am the one who stop my wife from becoming wild and staying innocent and she won't be shock if she found i back to evil lifestyle but she will be upset for sure.

For now I just let the young lady (SIL) be happy around me, flirt around, joke around and let the touches continue, no intention to fcuk her, I just let her enjoy the puppy-love kinda feeling she seems to get from 'dating' me, and i just get hot from her and unleash the heat on her sister, my wife. And my woman is not shy to fcuk even when we may think other folks in the house will hear it when we living in her family home, her sister stays in the room beside ours and when I fcuk my babe, she does not attempt to be silent and I don't go gentle either, makes me more excited knowing her sis might be hearing us and rubbing herself to an orgasm on our behalf.

My wife knew from start in dating period that i am attracted to young women and she has heard me praise her sister, she knows i won't fcuk around with her sis but just playful fun, my woman keeps an eye on me. One thing i promised my wife was that i wont abandon or dump her, other than that i said i cant promise to be new man or whatever prince or white-knight women want, and she agreed before we married.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
You are right and your advice is good. Thankfully I maintain my health and career, no beer belly or saggy man yet. I have scandals and sugarbabies in past before I got married, but I tried to leave such life behind but my wife knew my evil past yet she somehow ok to be mine (she much younger than me), in fact i am the one who stop my wife from becoming wild and staying innocent and she won't be shock if she found i back to evil lifestyle but she will be upset for sure.

For now I just let the young lady (SIL) be happy around me, flirt around, joke around and let the touches continue, no intention to fcuk her, I just let her enjoy the puppy-love kinda feeling she seems to get from 'dating' me, and i just get hot from her and unleash the heat on her sister, my wife. And my woman is not shy to fcuk even when we may think other folks in the house will hear it when we living in her family home, her sister stays in the room beside ours and when I fcuk my babe, she does not attempt to be silent and I don't go gentle either, makes me more excited knowing her sis might be hearing us and rubbing herself to an orgasm on our behalf.

My wife knew from start in dating period that i am attracted to young women and she has heard me praise her sister, she knows i won't fcuk around with her sis but just playful fun, my woman keeps an eye on me. One thing i promised my wife was that i wont abandon or dump her, other than that i said i cant promise to be new man or whatever prince or white-knight women want, and she agreed before we married.
When the SIL knows you're fucking her sis, she will be jealous. My wife was quite wild back then. Even when her sisters at home, still ask me put my hand in her shirt to fondle her boobs or put my hands in her pants to finger her, then just use a cushion to cover. There were times when the 2 sisters in the living room watching tv together with us and we were there fondling each other. One day, one of the sisters told my wife that she knows we are touching each other and my wife got a shock.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
What's ur experience then? Haha
once or twice a week i go back visit my mum then snipe sexy or zaogeng pictures of her then share with you guys here lo

sometimes got touchy touchy and flirt flirt a bit but never really amount to anything. anyway my bro already outstation for more than 10 years and barely come back SG anymore so no surprise my SIL wants some attention
Old 20-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Always happy to know another like minded friend.
You are fortunate to find a woman who knew your past and shortfalls, other things about you, the strengths will be nothing but charming.
Anyway, I am a firm believer that if our women want to become wild and available to others, there will be plenty of men lurking around.
Hence, don't fool around yet expect our women to only wait at home for our return.
Old 21-03-2024, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Always happy to know another like minded friend.
You are fortunate to find a woman who knew your past and shortfalls, other things about you, the strengths will be nothing but charming.
Anyway, I am a firm believer that if our women want to become wild and available to others, there will be plenty of men lurking around.
Hence, don't fool around yet expect our women to only wait at home for our return.
She wanted to be wild to make me like her... poor girls don't realize most men want more women, but not want his woman to be wild for anyone else... I guess times have changed, now got lot of cucks who enjoy sharing their wife... good we get more access to more women thanks to cuck fetish guys, win win for all.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She wanted to be wild to make me like her... poor girls don't realize most men want more women, but not want his woman to be wild for anyone else... I guess times have changed, now got lot of cucks who enjoy sharing their wife... good we get more access to more women thanks to cuck fetish guys, win win for all.
Reckon those are likely men who can't get the thrill for regular sex or stimulation. Need something more exotic, being cuck is one.
Anyway, as long as all involve are willing and happy, why not.
Old 22-03-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

since you like to open big big I share here for other bros to enjoy the view also

Old 22-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
since you like to open big big I share here for other bros to enjoy the view also

Wahh fuck. she tempting u to lick that sexy pussy sia
Old 22-03-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please tell her not wide enough, spread further!
Old 22-03-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mindgame is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Wah... How to tahan like that, if I stay at your place sure need to pcc everyday.... Now going to jerk out looking at this photo
Old 23-03-2024, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine used to sleep like this with her door open, how not to get horny?

Old 23-03-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
Mine used to sleep like this with her door open, how not to get horny?

Is she wearing shorts or panties only?
Old 23-03-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is she wearing shorts or panties only?
Those are panties, she's wearing a nightgown.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1