The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The best time to go to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant is after midnight or 2am where alot of mp & clubs gals having their supper/drinks there.
Ya, went there to eat a few months ago when in Bkk doing some errands.

After clubbing decided to go HK terrace with a bunch of my friends.

I saw a few girls maybe with their bf playing pool in their seductive dress.

Below HK terrace offers cheaper food, and many Katoeys love to eat there.

So Katoeys lovers can try luck there.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Kuang Seafood
Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant

My favourite is Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
Price is economical, reasonable tasty seafood and Thai dishes.
Very relaxing place with acoustic live band performance.

Somboon Restaurant is a tourist trap.
Avoid.
wah...Kuang Seafood Restaurant still there...use to patronise there...because always stay Palazzo hotel...also used to eat at Somboon...never heard of Huai Khwang Terrace...all these back to 2005-2007...no more sawadee...but xin chao from then onwards...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wah...Kuang .... onwards...
Interesting that a TCSS thread uncovers so many other topics related to our mongering forays. Very informative as one really cannot "perform" 24/7 even on a sex holiday.

Since we're TCSS ing, one thing that always bothers me is the habit of too many just quoting whole posts - especially long ones and with pictures - that takes forever to scroll down. I believe that most of us nowadays access websites like this on a mobile phone and it really is irritating every time I need to scroll - a total waste of site bandwidth, and also my own data plan.

Bother anybody else? Crank up a campaign to remind? Perhaps hh88 should more often periodically remind?

Just TCSS ing.

SEAJ
Old 26-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Talking about food in BKK....... The suki or steamboat buffet and dim sum ala clare along Pracharat Bamphen Road, juz about 100m down the road after you exit Huai Kwang MRT Exit 1 not bad......... Only 199bht for steamboat buffet and 16bht per dim sum dish Don bother to find SweeChoon standard of dim sum but for the price and the food variety, I would say worth it....... Many saos saos will cum here eat supper after their work or party and it is a 24hr joint

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 26-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Talking about food in BKK....... The suki or steamboat buffet and dim sum ala clare along Pracharat Bamphen Road, juz about 100m down the road after you exit Huai Kwang MRT Exit 1 not bad......... Only 199bht for steamboat buffet and 16bht per dim sum dish
Gd info... will go try the dim sum in morning..
Old 26-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Remind me of the late supper at good old chicken & duck rice, wanton mee, satay, porridge and noodle stalls at huai khwang .
Old 26-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Remind me of the late supper at good old chicken & duck rice, wanton mee, satay, porridge and noodle stalls at huai khwang .
Lol... y all only talk abt Huai khWang? Is there any places else.. 5555...
Old 26-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I thought I recommended lao lao... tlsf.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gd info... will go try the dim sum in morning..
That why this thread is useful. Now i know another place for late nite supper liao

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Talking about food in BKK....... The suki or steamboat buffet and dim sum ala clare along Pracharat Bamphen Road, juz about 100m down the road after you exit Huai Kwang MRT Exit 1 not bad......... Only 199bht for steamboat buffet and 16bht per dim sum dish Don bother to find SweeChoon standard of dim sum but for the price and the food variety, I would say worth it....... Many saos saos will cum here eat supper after their work or party and it is a 24hr joint
Thanks for sharing the place.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 26-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the kway chap at yaowalat ( Chinatown) ?? Did anyone like the pepper soup base and the roasted pork?? I personally like it whenever I went there bkk I sure go there eat . Dun know if Singapore have that kind of standard??
Old 26-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kway chap and pig organ at huai Khwang market lane.

Popular chicken & duck rice and wanton mee at Patumwan.

Siingapore chicken rice at Thong Lo.

Happy Belly.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Kway chap and pig organ at huai Khwang market lane.

Popular chicken & duck rice and wanton mee at Patumwan.

Siingapore chicken rice at Thong Lo.

Happy Belly.
Thanks for sharing, will try it if have chance for my trip.

Old 26-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallyuseless View Post
Anyone tried the kway chap at yaowalat ( Chinatown) ?? Did anyone like the pepper soup base and the roasted pork??
Thxs for ur info...
Old 26-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for sharing, will try it if have chance for my trip.
Huai khwang also famous for the soapy massage palours la.. go try too..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1