The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to behold
White Cards for Street Walking and online FL

Bros,

Appreciate if anyone can share on AV (Cantonment) issues of white cards to FL here. We know how yellow cards works with legal WL but white cards to FL ... not sure how it works.

My limited knowledge is that FL issued with white cards can stay here longer to ply but is there “anything else” they have to do …???

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: White Cards for Street Walking and online FL

bro!

i see you asking this same question many times

i wonder what's bothering you??

those who are issued with "white card" knows very well what they can not do!
(of course ica don't tell you what you can do)

it is clearly stated in that big piece of paper!

and they have also sign the acknowledgement!

any breach of the terms carry a fine or a jail term!!!

who tell you they can stay here longer to ply ???

it is a breach of the terms!!!
Old 11-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to some gals they think the white card is a privilege, but it's a 1 way ticket. those with white card are technically "offenders", only they themselves know best. and they're highly unlikely allowed re-visit again.

a classic that i've heard so often, seems like they came from the same school with the same scripted sob story; got conned by employment agency, landed without legit employment etc. and then all of a sudden, they're very willing to suck cock, drop panties & open legs.

another type is got raided & willing to identify/ testify against a particular wanted suspect etc.

if they're job is not done, they'll be required to report to ICA and/or cantonment on a prescribed routine, for whatever administrative/ investigation obligation.

once the case is closed, they'll be told to fly back on a 1 way ticket.

meanwhile, they're not eligible for employment since they've no legit documentation. so, nobody really cares what they do to fill their stomachs. for those who's primary purpose of coming here was to suck cock, drop panties & open legs, their wish of prolong stay is somewhat granted, due to the lengthy investigation process.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 15-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
to some gals they think the white card is a privilege, but it's a 1 way ticket. those with white card are technically "offenders", only they themselves know best. and they're highly unlikely allowed re-visit again.

a classic that i've heard so often, seems like they came from the same school with the same scripted sob story; got conned by employment agency, landed without legit employment etc. and then all of a sudden, they're very willing to suck cock, drop panties & open legs.

another type is got raided & willing to identify/ testify against a particular wanted suspect etc.

if they're job is not done, they'll be required to report to ICA and/or cantonment on a prescribed routine, for whatever administrative/ investigation obligation.

meanwhile, they're not eligible for employment since they've no legit documentation. so, nobody really cares what they do to fill their stomachs. for those who's primary purpose of coming here was to suck cock, drop panties & open legs, their wish of prolong stay is somewhat granted, due to the lengthy investigation process.
so, if gal gt a proper job here wif permit and all, and they do FL on part time basis.
will they get white card also?
r they gonna get white card upon AV raid?
if got white card will affect their job here?
will still be deported?
Old 16-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechart View Post
so, if gal gt a proper job here wif permit and all, and they do FL on part time basis.
will they get white card also?
r they gonna get white card upon AV raid?
if got white card will affect their job here?
will still be deported?
if they got a work permit, nobody knows if they moonlight or not. if caught panties down during raid, depending on what evidences r found.

1) if found to be non-commercial private engagement with bf/ lover/ fb - at most take some statement, classified under "watch-list"

2) if found to be moonlighting, drag to MOM, work permit terminated, repatriate

3) if found to be commercial under the guise of work permit, same fate as point 2)

not everybody suka suka want to have white card can get.

no employer will wanna hire anyone with a white card. so its obvious if any is issued white card, good luck. from moonlighting maybe will become full-timer.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 16-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1) if found to be non-commercial private engagement with bf/ lover/ fb - at most take some statement, classified under "watch-list"
there is no way to prove tat non-commercial private engagement if u bring her for few hrs transit if she is holding wp ... so better book a day in a better star hotel

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 16-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
there is no way to prove tat non-commercial private engagement if u bring her for few hrs transit if she is holding wp ... so better book a day in a better star hotel
not forgetting, they will also cross reference both your statements to verify if u both telling the truth.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 19-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!

Quote:
if they got a work permit, nobody knows if they moonlight or not. if caught panties down during raid, depending on what evidences r found.

2) if found to be moonlighting, drag to MOM, work permit terminated, repatriate

3) if found to be commercial under the guise of work permit, same fate as point 2)

not everybody suka suka want to have white card can get.

no employer will wanna hire anyone with a white card. so its obvious if any is issued white card, good luck. from moonlighting maybe will become full-timer.
oic, so prostitution is legal or not?
isn't it legal to get pay from offering sex service?
as long not street solicitation?
Old 27-03-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WIIFM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro ah_phah,

do you know how long normally take for this lengthy investigation process? Met a girl I bonked earlier and she said she got caught during raid as she shared an apartment with the girl with panties down. Just wondering how long she can be here before she be repatriated?
Also, will the AV monitor her movement as her previous hp was confiscated?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Old 30-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechart View Post
oic, so prostitution is legal or not?
isn't it legal to get pay from offering sex service?
as long not street solicitation?
the area is gray, so it depends on the situation & evidences. and also will require someone with iron balls to challenge the system.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 30-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIIFM View Post
Hi Bro ah_phah,

do you know how long normally take for this lengthy investigation process? Met a girl I bonked earlier and she said she got caught during raid as she shared an apartment with the girl with panties down. Just wondering how long she can be here before she be repatriated?
Also, will the AV monitor her movement as her previous hp was confiscated?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
there's no fixed duration or timeline. some easy to solve cases may only take weeks, some slightly complex cases take months, some complicated ones may take years.

there have been some rare situations where white card holders eventually convert to yellow card holders. but its always case by case. there's no fixed formula of who gets what.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1