The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lehmann bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV -updated May 2011

Sorry if i sound paraniod or something. Its just that its been on my mind for awhile now (i think its something every chiongster go thru)

A good friend of mine had 2 encounters ( one viet in pub and one prc in ktv), he claims and is certain both times condom intact, one week later he was diagnose with genital herpes and almost a year and a half later - HIV. Between these he did not have any sexual encounters at all. (he's actually quite a nice guy whom was introduced recently to the scene, felt bad after the second time which he got genital herpes) so i trust he did not dare to have any relations after that incident. he was tested at 3 months / 4 months / 5 months / 6 months and 8 months at VARIOUS certified clinics / DSC - the finger prick antibodies test and was negative!!!

I've also stopped chionging after hearing his story 1.5 years ago. Was bloody worried - took my tests at the 3rd month mark and thought that was it and can put this behind me!!! Am very very scared to get tested now. To make things more complicated he had no fever or rashes and looks healthy !

Last edited by Lehmann bros; 12-12-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: new line
Old 25-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
yellowscoropion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehmann bros View Post
Sorry if i sound paraniod or something. Its just that its been on my mind for awhile now (i think its something every chiongster go thru)

A good friend of mine had 2 encounters ( one viet in pub and one prc in ktv), he claims and is certain both times condom intact, one week later he was diagnose with genital herpes and almost a year and a half later - HIV. Between these he did not have any sexual encounters at all. (he's actually quite a nice guy whom was introduced recently to the scene, felt bad after the second time which he got genital herpes) so i trust he did not dare to have any relations after that incident. he was tested at 3 months / 4 months / 5 months / 6 months and 8 months at VARIOUS certified clinics / DSC - the finger prick antibodies test and was negative!!!

I've also stopped chionging after hearing his story 1.5 years ago. Was bloody worried - took my tests at the 3rd month mark and thought that was it and can put this behind me!!! Am very very scared to get tested now. To make things more complicated he had no fever or rashes and looks healthy !
Is your friend an I.V drug user or did he receive any blood transfusions recently overseas?If so, that might explain why he became infected with H.I.V despited having had protected sex.
Old 19-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
meriadoc is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, I'd like to ask this question:

If me and an FL rubbed our genitals together without condom, but with no insertion, what are the risks of contracting HIV and other STDs?

After that rubbing, we washed almost immediately afterwards. There were no sores or wounds on or near my genitals as far as i can see though. Can STDs or HIV pass throught the urethra into the body?
Old 20-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Herpes and Warts are a real possibility as these viral infections are transmitted via skin to skin contact. The mucous membranes are especially susceptible.

If her juices entered your urethra, then there is also a good chance of transmission of other bacterial and viral STDs such as Hep B.

HIV is possible but not very likely as the virus is fragile and doesn't last long outside the human body.

The best way to tell whether or not you caught any nasties is to go for a blood test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meriadoc View Post
Hi, I'd like to ask this question:

If me and an FL rubbed our genitals together without condom, but with no insertion, what are the risks of contracting HIV and other STDs?

After that rubbing, we washed almost immediately afterwards. There were no sores or wounds on or near my genitals as far as i can see though. Can STDs or HIV pass throught the urethra into the body?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boomboompow86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls advise..

I bonk a FL 3 weeeks ago, can it b tested now?
Also i continue bang her after my cum in her pussy but wearing cd, im worry that the cd wasburst. Lastly will her pussy juice infect me as when i take off the cd i got contact with those juice n clean my small bro. Pls help
Old 11-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: All you need to know about HIV -updated May 2011

US experts urge approval of first AIDS prevention pill
=================================

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/us-health-a...175625609.html

US health advisers urged regulators to approve Truvada, made by Gilead Sciences, as the first preventive pill against HIV/AIDS instead of just a treatment for infected people.
The favorable vote came after clinical trials showed Truvada could lower the risk of HIV in gay men by 44 to 73 percent, and was hailed by some AIDS advocates as a potent new tool against human immunodeficiency virus.
However, many concerns were raised during a marathon 11-hour panel meeting in which about three dozen health care providers warned that the pill could boost risky behaviors and possibly lead to a drug-resistant strain of HIV.
The Food and Drug Administration is not bound by the recommendations of its expert panel, but usually follows the advice. A final decision by the FDA is expected by June 15.
Mitchell Warren, executive director of HIV prevention group AVAC, said after the vote that pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), or the method of taking a drug ahead of potential exposure to HIV, "while not a panacea, will be an essential additional part to the world's success in ending AIDS."
"For the millions of men and women who remain at risk for HIV worldwide, each new HIV prevention option offers additional hope," he added.
The drug, made by the California-based Gilead Sciences, is currently available as a treatment for people with HIV in combination with other anti-retroviral drugs, and received FDA approval in 2004.
The panel's nod came in response to the pharmaceutical company's request for a supplemental new drug application to market it for prevention purposes.
The Antiviral Drugs Advisory Committee voted for the drug as a preventive measure for three groups: 19-3 in favor for men who have sex with men, 19-2 with one abstention for couples in which a partner is HIV positive and 12-8 with two abstentions for other at-risk groups.
Gay men account for more than half of the 56,000 new HIV cases in the United States each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
But critics noted that the pill is costly -- up to $14,000 per year -- and could offer a false sense of protection, leading to a spike in unsafe sex and a new surge in AIDS cases.
"We need to slow down. I care too much about my community not to speak my concerns," said Joey Terrill, advocacy manager at the AIDS Healthcare Foundation, which campaigned against the drug's approval for PrEP.
There also remains some controversy about who would benefit from the treatment, as trials in women have shown feeble results, possibly due to poor adherence to the regimen.
"I am concerned about the potential for development of resistance," said Roxanne Cox-Iyamu, a doctor who spoke at the panel's meeting.
"I am concerned as a black woman that we don't have enough data that this actually works in women."
Nurse Karen Haughey said Truvada will not work because "it is not in our nature to always do as human beings what we are told 100 percent of the time."
She also said Truvada's main side effects -- diarrhea and risk of kidney failure -- were a major deterrent.
The main set of data considered came from the iPrEx HIV Prevention Study, carried out from July 2007 to December 2009 in six countries -- Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, South Africa, Thailand and the United States.
The study was conducted among 2,499 men who were sexually active with other men but were not infected with the virus that causes AIDS.
Participants were selected at random to take a daily dose of Truvada -- a combination of 200 milligrams of emtricitabine and 300 milligrams of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate -- or a placebo.
Those in the study who took the drug regularly had almost 73 percent fewer infections. Across the entire study, including those who had not been as diligent in taking Truvada, there were 44 percent fewer infections than in those who took a placebo.
After publication in 2010 in the New England Journal of Medicine, some experts hailed the results as game-changing and the first demonstration that an already-approved oral drug could decrease the likelihood of HIV infections.
Joseph McGowan, medical director of the Center for AIDS Research and Treatment at North Shore University Hospital in New York, said the CDC was expected to soon issue guidance for health professionals who may prescribe the drug.
"I don't see it as something that would be useful to the general public but to certain people who are particularly high risk, there may be some benefit," he said.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

The prices are in US Dollars for the above article. Finally some good news about the fight against the HIV and AIDS.
Old 22-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
littlebear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i would like to know if the following photos shows syphilis symptoms? the bum is painless and it has been there for around 1-2 months or maybe more. cant really remember. it start off after i start shaving. then soon it become somewat like a pimple. i squeezed the pus out befotr. then it remains there for 1-2 mths alrdy i supposed. its firm to the touch. tats the only one. no other places has that. i do visit fl...but always fj wif cap.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fe53c9f697.jpg
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...0300e8d257.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...b1beb38e43.jpg
Old 01-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Shoemaker is Cool - loads of Potential

After a business trip to Vietnam recently and a few brothels visits, I woke up immediately with rashes on both my legs. I had a fever and though these were all protected sex, I am worried as the symptoms are there. Can I go for a test although only ten days have passed? Worried
Old 01-08-2012, 03:30 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you can do the PCR Test..
however it is rather expensive and u will need to wait abt 2 weeks to get the result..it will be better if you wait 30 days and then go for the HIV test at AFA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoemaker View Post
After a business trip to Vietnam recently and a few brothels visits, I woke up immediately with rashes on both my legs. I had a fever and though these were all protected sex, I am worried as the symptoms are there. Can I go for a test although only ten days have passed? Worried

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 31-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

why everytime i saw this thread all nagative thought haunted me?

i think i shouldnt see this thread
Old 31-10-2012, 05:45 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why dont you be more positive and see things in a different light??
this thread is GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Eh...why would u visit whores and then worry here n there... i think everyone who visit whores must be mentally prepared for STD and HIV la....tat's why i dun do tat....at least i get peace of mind...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

ignorance is not bliss bro.

you might not know does not mean it may not happen. especially if you chiong.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 01-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Eh...why would u visit whores and then worry here n there... i think everyone who visit whores must be mentally prepared for STD and HIV la....tat's why i dun do tat....at least i get peace of mind...
what if your buddy who chiongs but you do not know.

then one fine day, you got ulcer and so happen to share drink or something. then the germs are passed to you without your knowledge.

peace of mind? think again and don't be too naive.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1