The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold
True experience required

Hi all...

I am 27 right now... I suspect I m having ED... I still used to have erection every morning while I m lying down and can last for few mins... However, my lil bro turns soft straight away when I stand up... Sumtimes I don even manage to have strong enough erection to have sex... I really worry this would endanger my marriage life... Any daily male enhancement product to b recommended? Thanks for any opinion given...
Old 06-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: True experience required

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Hi all...

I am 27 right now... I suspect I m having ED... I still used to have erection every morning while I m lying down and can last for few mins... However, my lil bro turns soft straight away when I stand up... Sumtimes I don even manage to have strong enough erection to have sex... I really worry this would endanger my marriage life... Any daily male enhancement product to b recommended? Thanks for any opinion given...
Bro, U can search the forum. There are vendors (Starx, mensplus etc) selling here. Otherwise it will become another repeated thread.

cheers
Old 09-08-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 17
cumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

See a doctor. You are too young to have ED. There's probably some other underlying problem.
All the more so if you are not obese.

For me, it was cos my frendulum was too thick, causing me discomfort and eventually pain during sex. This affected my performance. I'd get soft while having sex or even just before i enter a girl, due to psychological fear of losing my errection while having sex with her. So yeah, see a doctor bro
Old 09-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
geylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylangfucker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumblaster View Post
See a doctor. You are too young to have ED. There's probably some other underlying problem.
All the more so if you are not obese.

For me, it was cos my frendulum was too thick, causing me discomfort and eventually pain during sex. This affected my performance. I'd get soft while having sex or even just before i enter a girl, due to psychological fear of losing my errection while having sex with her. So yeah, see a doctor bro
Yah...see a doc first. Try to do more exercise and take supplements....
Old 10-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hOlyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any doc to recommend?
Old 14-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
Try to do more exercise and take supplements....
This will definately help
Old 14-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro exercise helps
lift some weights or do pushups or go to the pullup bar.

i find that once physical activity become very easy for me the erection lasts longer also. Last time do missionary my hands tired and i go soft. Now hands no longer tire easily the mind also not easily distracted by uncomfort
Old 17-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MoneyWise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
bro exercise helps
lift some weights or do pushups or go to the pullup bar.
Will surely try this as i seem to have same issues as well
Old 18-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi all...

I do not think you're suffering from ED.

While I'm no doctor to give sound advice, I do suppose you need to get plenty of exercise, a healthy diet, plenty of rest, and a boost in your ego.

Plenty of times, it is the mind at work. Stress also has a major part to play in such situations.

Cheers bro, hope the above helps.

If all else fails, then yes, seek professional help.

Don't waste my time.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Easily available across the causeway

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 25-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi all...

From seeing many cases of ED, yours does not seems like a case and symptoms for ED.

In fact, most men find it harder to sustain an erection lying down that standing up, as the blood is flowing against gravity when lying down.

You mentioned that you are married, what is your frequency of sex?

Most cases of losing an erection quickly are due to psychologically.

I have consulted on many cases of losing erection due to sexual intercourse becoming routine and unexciting. Most of the time, a change of mood, atmosphere and the sequence of order of love making sparkens things up.

If you ejeculate too quicky would be another issue.

Do update us on how it goes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1