The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 10
ManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManWithSeh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do you regret marrying?

tiagong as woman get older they become more naggy, angry and impatient. tats y they want to faster get married so the man who marry them can giv them the chance to release stress everyday.

Defeated Johnbass on 10/12/2016
Old 01-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithSeh View Post
tiagong as woman get older they become more naggy, angry and impatient. tats y they want to faster get married so the man who marry them can giv them the chance to release stress everyday.

They wanna marry fast is because of biological clock ticking and wants security la...
Old 01-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eriktoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. I should not have married
Old 01-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently still in the mist of the preparation for divorce. ..... Personally I don't feel regret Lor, great lesson learnt with a heavy price tag ~ 🤑

At least I know what I am looking for in the next marriage if have 😇😇😇
Old 02-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
deludedgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I think that is completely untrue unfortunately

most of the women I know, including my wife, FB, do not cook or do housework.

In fact I know for a fact, men today have to wash their own clothes, iron their own stuff, clean the house(if no maid DIY lor) because the wife or gf is too lazy having beauty sleep. And if hungry settle yourself, either cook or go buy

I have lived like this for 9 years, and the FB of 6 years also same pattern, so what cook, clean???

that is a old myth women are invincible because they take care of house, family, husband, can still wake up and go to work and come back and take care of the home

I only seen very very very few that do that today, with no maid. And I know lots of successful women who do not do anything household anymore.
Hence the increase in house husbands.
I must be living in the wrong world 😂.. my world seems opposite. Anyway there is happily married couples la.. I have seen quite a few with kids .. they prob dun come to this forum that's all haha or is the quiet majority.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage is a never ending work in progress.
It's abt gv n take n constantly adapting to the changes.
We all change. Many can't seem to understand this.
As we age more, our financial ability changes, our kids grow bigger, our parents grow older, all these factors will lead to some form of change be it psychological or emotional.
It's always easy to blame the other half but we must remember, it takes 2 hands to clap in a marriage.
A lot of compromise, a lot of closing one eye, a lot of not nick picking etc
I've been married since 1995 till now, kid in uni liao.
I hv posted this many years b4:
U marry someone not because u love them
U marry someone cos u know that person is mentally prepared to settle down
U marry someone who is ready to move to their next phase in life n start a family wif u
U marry someone who has integrity
U marry someone not because he or she is a good fuck but bcos he or she will make a good spouse
U marry someone whom u know will take care of ur family n u shud the need arise

This is what you get married for.
Many made the biggest mistake. LOVE!
This will fade away....but its the journey TOGETHER that makes it all worth while.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
As we age more, our financial ability changes, our kids grow bigger, our parents grow older, all these factors will lead to some form of change be it psychological or emotional.
It's always easy to blame the other half but we must remember, it takes 2 hands to clap in a marriage.
U marry someone who is ready to move to their next phase in life n start a family wif u
U marry someone not because he or she is a good fuck but bcos he or she will make a good spouse

This will fade away....but its the journey TOGETHER that makes it all worth while.

AGREED ! ••• "LOVE" that's the word ~
Old 18-01-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

NoNameMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is true. We always want to have that someone we can rely on and be able to trust. Sometimes even when the above criteria listed has been fulfilled, either party can still do sorry things for the marriage. I admire those marriage/relationship that tolerates mistakes and look forward to corrective path.

Not many people can do it. I don't even know what kind of marriage has my respect anymore. One that can mend the cracks, or one that has to end because they can't tolerate the cracks. I guess there's not right or wrong as long as we live happy...?
Old 21-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by deludedgal View Post
I must be living in the wrong world 😂.. my world seems opposite. Anyway there is happily married couples la.. I have seen quite a few with kids .. they prob dun come to this forum that's all haha or is the quiet majority.
Most ppl who come here either they are single like myself, getting divorced, already divorced seeking sexual partner or service or cheating behind their partner. I have met some SBF bros in real life so I know after hearing their story.

And most of them have problem back home either financially, emotionally or their sexual needs have not been fulfilled (no sex for long time). Those happily married couples do quarrel but they don't end up divorcing each other which is good for their children when they grow up. And they settle their problem indoor rather than spilling them out in the forum.
Old 21-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nothing stays the same. people change, situations change.

everyone laments at the divorce you are not the same person I married

its silly and foolhardy to believe people don't change. everything does. time causes change, things break down after usage don't they?

simple theory of vibration, everything has energy and is in constant vibration. a table you have today, come back in 20 years, will not be the same table 20 years ago.

marriage takes work and commitment, 2 hands to clap.

everyone believes they married the right person when they tie the knot. no one thinks they are going to get divorced in the future.
Quote:

Wise words and great advice.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
thomas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Shame ur partner by posting on social media.
Complain about ur partner by posting on social media.
Compare other peoples partner on social media.
Wanna quarrel? Use whatsapp to quarrel.
Do u regret getting married? Do u feel like giving a last try?
Remove u n ur partners smartphone and I can promise ur relationship will improve.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Ricky85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really not worth it to get married as a guy. The chips are stacked against you whichever way you look at it.
Old 30-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
Shame ur partner by posting on social media.
Complain about ur partner by posting on social media.
Compare other peoples partner on social media.
Wanna quarrel? Use whatsapp to quarrel.
Do u regret getting married? Do u feel like giving a last try?
Remove u n ur partners smartphone and I can promise ur relationship will improve.
I totally agreeeee
Old 02-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
true, when my wife was working in office work when she left as trolley dolly, I asked her to come back for dinner, for 2 years, never did it. Didn't even message to tell me if she is late home even after I asked her to, fought about it countless times, most days 9-10pm eating her dinner outside so I always eat alone. When she was flying, I also always eat alone. Cook for her, she doesn't even eat much. So just imagine 1 person eating leftovers all the time, whole pots of soup, congee for days. You get my drift?
Its as if I have no wife. Communication nothing.

Now we have a child, everything is about the child, she rushes home after work, reach home 7pm. Still I don't get to eat with her, but at least can see her face and have short conversations which result in her throwing her famous temper. Almost gave up on the marriage, but after 7 years, we had a child. Funny when we wanted it, nothing happened, when we gave up, the baby came along

Once married, I was no longer a priority. Don't know what happened, but I have come to accept it. Surrender to fate. I just stay together for the child. She does her thing, I do mine, we don't talk about our work, or anything, if there is a conversation its about the child.
Bro, although this reply is 2 years late, I hope you are doing better now.

I feel for you. Birds on a same boat.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 8
Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold

Getting married is easy. Staying married is a challenge these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1