The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
IZZOyin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Went for a sessiom with Bowie from Lust

Bowie definitely looks prettier than the photos.

Body wise she's very slender & tight, SYT. Boobs good for me as i prefer natural boobs, don't need big boobs. She natural B cup.

Attitude and service wise is very good, have a sweet smile on her face thru out the session. All listed service was done too, Frenching, painting, bbbj etc. BBBJ was one of the better one i had, very sensual with DT.

Can really feel her pussy is young. Very tight, Hard to spread her lips when i paint her

(Only went for 1 shot although i booked 2shots session as i was tired. Still paid her full as i feel she's sincere in her work)

Bros that likes pretty SYT can definitely try her. Please treat her well
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Baby - Lust

Observations:
- Sweet looking, young and decent like those good girl
- Great meaty body, 166cm,55kg body type. some slight stretch marks on the butt.
- Natural big Bs, bouncy and suckable
- Chatty, good attitude
- Light kisses only at first but after break ice can DFK
- can ride and pound
- DT, balls sucking, all sensually done
- Discreet location

Overall: 8.5/10 Very chatty and innocence looking gal.. but in fact she is quite experienced.. been to japan, taiwan, hk and china a few times each.. so she knows how to please. had a great time with her and how she is juggling FL and her studies to become a teacher. shiok to fk a future teacher!

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
astronauts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...1#post23349541

FR for Namfah
From Fairies Finder

Okt: replies fast, and booking with okt was swift and hassle free.

Looks: she got natural beauty, even without makeup she still look pretty to me.

Boobs: D cup, great to grab, lick and suck-able nips.

BBBJ: Willing to listen and suck my dick for a long time. This is a must do for me. Always dislike those 2 minutes blowjob.

FJ: Very accommodating to diff positions. Started with cowgirl followed by doggy and finished with missionary. Moans and react responsively.

GFE: I felt really well taken care of, helped me clean after the deeds, sit on my lap to give kisses and smooch.

Not much complaints that I can think of with her attitude, and service levels.

RTF: Will definitely RTF before she leaves
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 5
tplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to behold

Lunar(Silkstockings)

Looks: 9/10 As per Pic Cute and Pretty
Body: 9/10 Natural Normal Thai Skin tone
Boos: 9/10 Boobs lovers can get her. Natural Big Bs to C
BBBJ+CIM: 10/10 Solid. Suck and Blow till i cum every drop
GFE: 10/10 As this is her first time working as this line, she's very natural and non commerical. Even the moans are soft and please to the ears.
Speaks french so bros that loves frenching can also consider this as a plus point
Damage: $150/90/2+$30 CIM on their TG promo earlier on
RTF: Yes she can be a RTF material for sure
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 5
Charmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=986104&highlight=

Lovable Melon
From FG

Looks: look better than pic to me

Body: Love her boobs. All natural B cup, perky and firm. Played with them the whole time and she seems to love it when you grab it.

BBBJ: Will become a pro as time goes by.

FJ: Horny and wet. She's not shy once warmed up and wants to cum as well so bros need to try tahan and not shoot fast.

GFE: Very high very touchy and laughed all the time. She knows it, you know it and shes in this for the money and fun.
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

Foxy Thai - SUMMER

OKT - response fast
Location - G area

Looks: 10/10 OL type - she have long hair and I ask her to clip it when we do the FJ. Her look was well maintained that you cannot see her age!
Body: 8.5/10 body with baby fat as she is petite,her ass is so perfect for doggy
Boobs: A cup but very pretty and sensitive nip which suit me well (not for boob lover)
Bbbj: 9.5/10 suctions were great, maybe she knew so she doesn’t know how to alternate with the balls. Her deep throat is something you need to be careful…
Paint - never try and she is easily arouse by touching
DFK -10/10she love that especially when she is on top
Fj: 9/10 non commercial at all, how like doing with a new GF
Gfe: 11/10 real gf feels
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronauts View Post

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...1#post23349541

FR for Namfah
From Fairies Finder

Okt: replies fast, and booking with okt was swift and hassle free.

Looks: she got natural beauty, even without makeup she still look pretty to me.

Boobs: D cup, great to grab, lick and suck-able nips.

BBBJ: Willing to listen and suck my dick for a long time. This is a must do for me. Always dislike those 2 minutes blowjob.

FJ: Very accommodating to diff positions. Started with cowgirl followed by doggy and finished with missionary. Moans and react responsively.

GFE: I felt really well taken care of, helped me clean after the deeds, sit on my lap to give kisses and smooch.

Not much complaints that I can think of with her attitude, and service levels.

RTF: Will definitely RTF before she leaves
Looks good. Are those melons natural or man made?
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
boiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wine T21
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=986506

Okt : friendly, very fast reply.

Look: very good looking milf, v fair skin, if you're in the hunt for fair skin lady she is the one bro

Boob: Right on spot for this size. Important thing is that this is the real thing. Felt very tender and soft.

Pussy: shaved and trimmed neatly. No smell. Important thing is it's wet and I had a good time exploring her hole with my finger n tongue

BBBJ: Really appreciate her enthusiasm. Wine is very obedient and indulgent like a lover. Max gfe

FJ: she is an emotional one. When we did the missionary thing, she took the initiative to hug me and pull my head for a kiss. Fuck session turns into making love leh

PS: she is worth checking out. She is good, affectionate, gentle, and hardworking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1