The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I had a gal the other day who told me she was about 3 months. Her name is Chian Chian or something like that. Slip, small size and pretty. Not for boob lovers. Service good.
Could it be Qian Qian (Chian chian) from 2831A?

Have not tried her too

Need to go 1654A and see see look look, now all the girls there I have not tried after dan dan and coffee left
Old 30-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I received a few PMs re my earlier post above. I would like to clarify that I don't usually go for WL who are stocky, shorty and plump even if they have busty and/or well-endowed frontal assets. If you need intel of this group of WLs, I am certainly not the right party to enquire from ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Could it be Qian Qian (Chian chian) from 2831A?

Have not tried her too

Need to go 1654A and see see look look, now all the girls there I have not tried after dan dan and coffee left
Definitely from H54A because OKT spoke with Ah Hua to send a small-sized gal over (at my request). Could be Juan Juan, as mentioned by Bro MP, as my translation could not be accurate. Cheers
Old 31-08-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Talking Re: One less attractive WL in 54A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Went on 18.. was thinking of trying her or Jia fei.. since jia fei house first.. walk in.. saw jia Ling.. she smile smile smile.. and I like her look..
So off we go and I've missed Dan Dan., damn
Slyer and his trolls use this post to zap me.. lol.. points can exchange Ntuc voucher huh? Some goon wrote fake fr while zapping.. you goon? Lim peh where got write fr? Just say I up her.. brain dead meh? Can't read? Lol

This forum getting more childish..
Old 01-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Those keen in stocky, not tall, fair and busty WL, can consider ViVi who is a pleasant looker. She is probably on BG's secret list and next to be released ...

Those who are keen in chio, not tall and slim WL who could offer reasonable amount of GFE, Can consider Xiao Mi. I'll FR her when I have more time on my belt. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-09-2017, 09:02 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One less attractive WL in 54A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Slyer and his trolls use this post to zap me.. lol.. points can exchange Ntuc voucher huh? Some goon wrote fake fr while zapping.. you goon? Lim peh where got write fr? Just say I up her.. brain dead meh? Can't read? Lol

This forum getting more childish..
First of all you zapped me with remark "tok cok leh" on 04-08-2017 03:47 AM
Without leaving your nick

So I reciprocated by returning you 48 zap

After that I didn't ask my buddies to mass zap u

If I really want to ask my buddies gang zap u do u think your points will stay as 918?

If you do not care much about your points why do you post this?

Are u a Friend of those 3 trolls in my siggy?
Old 01-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

any girls in this house gives commando service? (very commando) kind.. maybe i go down try
Old 02-09-2017, 03:48 AM
Samster

WLs from the previous batch are ...

Jenny
YiYi
Juan Juan
KeKe

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-09-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

If anybody dig busty and fair WL, can consider Jenny who offers full CAT150 Service. ViVi has already been mentioned above. ViVi is not my type as she is stocky and somewhat meaty although she is busty. Retired Fei Er @ 1606 is an exception for me as she is a high level commando. Same for retired yaya who offered finesse commando service.

P/S: No need to "huat me" or up my rep points.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-09-2017 at 04:16 AM.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

I like that. So many points already still up you for what? Huat ah!
Old 09-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I like that. So many points already still up you for what? Huat ah!
Bro, just returned from the state? I was there not long ago. It is a blessing that I am not in Florida now.

You could try up those WLs on the Tall WL thread created by Ejectjoy. Not forgetting the Hunan lass - Zhi Zhi who possesses a swim suit model like bod.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-09-2017 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro MP,
Yeah.... back for a while and will be off again.
Take care.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Xiao Mi

round 2 fight!

Awesome fuck with this babe again.

She knows her way around a dick.

likes her butt spanked from time to time!

loves a load on her boobs or ass!

feel free to try this gem!
Old 14-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ichigo1st deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try vivi.

Busty, sweet looking , eager to please. Help to wipe dry. Very Long bj too. Hope ppl treat her well. Long time never visit this house. The svc of the girls still good.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo1st View Post
Went to try vivi.

Busty, sweet looking , eager to please. Help to wipe dry. Very Long bj too. Hope ppl treat her well. Long time never visit this house. The svc of the girls still good.
Good fr.

You may paste your FR on vivi in the thread I started too: https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=663318
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1