The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Younger colleague

How would you know if a younger colleague is responsive to be bonked ?

I'm mentoring a younger colleague and I'm wondering if there's any way to find out if she's receptive to a bonk

Come bros, give me good suggestions. Ideas.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 17-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Younger colleague

I would show her concern. Ask her questions about herself, her fav food, hobbies, drama etc...warm her up to u.

During the way drop hints of naughty ideas..make it seem like normal things but could have double meaning type.

If she responds positively, up the game by addressing her as babe. Compliment how beautiful and how lucky is the guy to have her. Treat her like a lady. Girls dig that gentleman feel, from 28 to 68.

Feel her response and react accordingly. Go in slowly and bit by bit you might find that your cock is in her b4 u know it.

Gd luck!

Badboy
Old 18-08-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

that really depends u looking for FB or longer term...

u can also take it fast or slow... fast will give fast results, but usually negative. slow might have better chance but takes longer to bear fruit...

i would say there's too many possibilities to be discussed just like this...

maybe more details might help... what sort of job scope are you guiding her? is she local? attached? all these might affect how u want to approach.

basic start i would suggest to be more on a personal terms... like get to know her hobbies, likes and dislikes... from there u can have a better feel of how open she is...

then maybe move to more personal and sensitive questions like how many ex she had... from there u might get to know about her sex life which then can lead to dropping hints...

just some general lines i will proceed but i will modify along the way depending on how she react and what are the answers to my questions above...

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 18-08-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U might wanna ensure u r not in the fren/boss zone ASAP. Establish physical contact early as tho it's part of ur personality eg a light slap on her thigh when there's a hilarious joke etx
Old 18-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

pathetic..a real men dont ask this kind of question..what to do..pathetic new generation singaporean that insecure n shitty
Old 18-08-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Younger colleague

A piece of advise .eat here don't shit here .Dangerous
Old 18-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1613 / Power: 14
BowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant future

Never take advantage of your position in your work place. Not worth the risk.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Of course not take advantage.
But how will I read the signs ? Whether she is conducive

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Of course not take advantage.
But how will I read the signs ? Whether she is conducive
pathetic..a real men dont ask this kind of question..what to do..pathetic new generation singaporean that insecure n shitty....BITCH PLEASE..no take advantage..only a lying new generation sg guys will think that way....keep telling yourself that...puny tiny new generation sg guys..no wonder local girls prefer white guys...hahahaha..tiny new generation sg guys.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

One thing I learnt from this forum is that sometimes we have to ignore the people who are crazy. Mentally unsound.

People like mcyeoh. For proof of that bros, just look at his posts. All the same track and mindset. Sad case.

Lol

Old 18-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 16
chao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to beholdchao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One thing Iearnt from this forum is that sometimes we have to ignore the people who are crazy. Mentally unsound.

People like mcyeoh. For proof of that bros, just look at his posts. All the same track and mindset. Sad case.

Lol
Totally agree with you bro... i believe he is just a mentally unsound loser...
Old 18-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one i think can tell from body language bah
Old 18-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
One thing I learnt from this forum is that sometimes we have to ignore the people who are crazy. Mentally unsound.

Lol
pathetic..a real men dont ask this kind of question..what to do..pathetic new generation singaporean that insecure n shitty....BITCH PLEASE..no take advantage..only a lying new generation sg guys will think that way....keep telling yourself that...puny tiny new generation sg guys..no wonder local girls prefer white guys...hahahaha..tiny new generation sg guys...say the one that has the audacity as he is puny and tiny..No wonder new generation singaporean guys are slaves to white people..hahahahaha
Old 19-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
DaveCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u intend to stay in your current job for long, better fish elsewhere bro
Old 19-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCC View Post
if u intend to stay in your current job for long, better fish elsewhere bro
Maybe if he's finding someone long term and commited then could be ok. I've seen a few office romances kick off quite well. But if TS looking for short term, still better stick to "Dun sheat where you makan rule."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1