The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 25
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Exciting stories from all bros. Keep it up!
Up u 25 for exchange cheers
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Thx bros for introducing me to DH scene. So far I have gone out with a late 20s ID DH twice, not yet bonk.

Because she is single and not married I sense she wants to go steady and get married. Do u guys give them false hopes or just clearly state you want to bonk?

If want to go hotel how to be smooth about it? Yes I asking newbie question because am new to the scene. Thx helpful bros
You sure she's not married, divorce or have kid(s)? Most DH will have just that they won't tell you right away.

Anyway, most DH are willing to go hotel but very few need to gain their trust. And if need to gain their trust is it worth it to wait it out. Those that need to gain trust, to me, they could be better since they are not so easy to bed. The worst is they just want you to buy them things without going hotel so they are the one giving you false impression. I ever kena, after 2 months I told her I don't want to contact her and blocked her. But ofcos I'm not dumb to buy her anything.

Honestly hor, the ones I went out with, like my current Sat DH we don't talk about our future or what nonsense. Just keep quiet and go with the flow. Unless you really like the lady and don't mind being a step father then you can consider lor.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19909 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Power Shoot Boss

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Take when they are deep in concentration!

Nice nipples!
Maori?
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
You sure she's not married, divorce or have kid(s)? Most DH will have just that they won't tell you right away.

Anyway, most DH are willing to go hotel but very few need to gain their trust. And if need to gain their trust is it worth it to wait it out. Those that need to gain trust, to me, they could be better since they are not so easy to bed. The worst is they just want you to buy them things without going hotel so they are the one giving you false impression. I ever kena, after 2 months I told her I don't want to contact her and blocked her. But ofcos I'm not dumb to buy her anything.

Honestly hor, the ones I went out with, like my current Sat DH we don't talk about our future or what nonsense. Just keep quiet and go with the flow. Unless you really like the lady and don't mind being a step father then you can consider lor.
Thx bro, have up u pts for advice.

I did not ask directly but my DH just said her friends very early married and have children, not sure if implying she unmarried.
Unfortunately I have not met enough DHs to determine if she is the type that I need to gain trust from.
My DH is using the latest and high end model iPhone and dresses well, can be mistaken as local malay.

Regarding the '2 months' 'buy things' DH, did you sink in quite a bit of $$ and had to end things after no chance of bonking?
Salute u bro for finding your current Sat DH, economical bonk compared to the domes I suppose.
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Power Shoot Boss
Now i know why my local fren refer to it as their little brother
Old Today, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thx bro, have up u pts for advice.

I did not ask directly but my DH just said her friends very early married and have children, not sure if implying she unmarried.
Unfortunately I have not met enough DHs to determine if she is the type that I need to gain trust from.
My DH is using the latest and high end model iPhone and dresses well, can be mistaken as local malay.

Regarding the '2 months' 'buy things' DH, did you sink in quite a bit of $$ and had to end things after no chance of bonking?
Salute u bro for finding your current Sat DH, economical bonk compared to the domes I suppose.
It's normal for them to marry early and have children. Some is divorced because husband don't care them or some is married but pussy itchy. It's best not to ask these questions unless they tell you. If they use iphone or dress nice it could be 2nd hand. They get paid $600 to $800 like recruits and also need to send money home so high chance got sell body on the side or maybe their ex kena carrotchop. End of day, what sort of relationship you want you decide lor.

Like what I mentioned, I did not spend any money in that 2 months. Except to buy makan lah. Thanks for up. Paiseh, I not much points yet.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Because she is single and not married I sense she wants to go steady and get married. Do u guys give them false hopes or just clearly state you want to bonk?

If want to go hotel how to be smooth about it? Yes I asking newbie question because am new to the scene. Thx helpful bros
These are the type of DH i always get. Some how I have the bf/ husband face.
I go with the flow as bf until I think is time to cut.

If want to go hotel, after 1st meet up where u hold her hand or put arm around the waist, then 2nd meet up just tell her "want to hug, next time go hotel ok?". Sure can one.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
Simmy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got her contact?
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYN6Vbg7/
Old Today, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
These are the type of DH i always get. Some how I have the bf/ husband face.
I go with the flow as bf until I think is time to cut.

If want to go hotel, after 1st meet up where u hold her hand or put arm around the waist, then 2nd meet up just tell her "want to hug, next time go hotel ok?". Sure can one.
Thx bro for the advice, have up u pts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1