The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 22-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kamikazee_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudu View Post
Its true bro.. 158 complete.. hehehe
General guide on base pricing (market norm) of normal MPs.

a) Massage= RM56-RM60
b) HJ= RM50
c) FJ= RM100 one shot.

Note: Massage price is mandatory irrespective you want massage or not.

In short as a guide:
HJ = Total cost around RM106-RM110
FJ = Total cost around RM158-RM160

Variations on MPs. (1)

Do be careful on Fxxk Shop operating like MPs like Apple Green and Star Reflexology (Seroja 1, JJ). These shops have their own package price but it will possibly be around RM140-RM160. (Dun complain of massage quality) I have been quoted before by Star at RM200. I walked out politely. Charging HC price at MPs is just ridiculous unless you really hungry for a FxxK.

Variations on MPs (2)

As a logic guide if HJ is RM50 and FJ is RM100 anything in between like BJ, B2B should be >RM50 but <RM100 right? Nope. Not nescessary if you are at MPs that do not provide FJ but offering B2B as its top service.

This kind of MPs are a norm now. Especially if the workers are from foreign countries. The proper one advertise their price for massage + B2B as RM128 -RM140. The problem is what u define as B2B?

HJ and FJ straight forward. Hand on rod until burst. (HJ) Rod in pussy (FJ). The original body massage is where the WL massage your body with their body and make you cums outside or than HJ you (RM80)

B2B in JB is a mess. No standard defination no standard job descriptions. So some customers end up paying more than RM160 with tops up demanded by the WLs and still no rod in hole.

The easy guide

If you are not shy... or a mute.... DO ASK first what the service involves confirm the terms and conditions and you will not pay above your "didi's head".

Happy Cheonging.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
score11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went Tenet yesterday.Look for 36,off..no choice choose 63.Good experience.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 15
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
Arrhhh... just back home.

Like i said papaya farm. Originally from "Wan Jin", opposite Crown hotel, same boss. Few years back if you go before...

Ladies drink is a must! OKT will call in all the girls to room for your liking. Best to check with him, call only those can "PLAY" de come in. In case if your girl u see pretty but in room like dead fish. My friend kanna, his girl not playful enuff, my friend give RM10 ask her to OUT!!!! lol. Then OKT called another girl in. My girl is not syt but playful, keep caressing me. Around 11pm, call okt arrange FJ. And go back room sing n drink again. Leave at 1am...

Damages:

Total Bill RM546.00 for room n beer

2 x set of 6 bottles RM118.96 / set
4 x ladies drink @ RM38.75 each
1 x orange n bag - RM15.51 *Extra, cos CNY, KNN
1 x tipbits - RM8.62
3 x towel - RM7.74
2 x fruits - RM21.55 / plate
1 x tissue - RM3.00

plus another Govt 6% + Serv 10%...

FJ RM138 additional + RM20 tips when leaving

Girls from Thailand, Vietnam n Mynamar.

hi,

any bros can provide the location for top paxxion ktv ?

thanks in advance.
Old 14-11-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
flamefistace75 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflamefistace75 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can I check if there is any safe parking spot over at tenet ?
Old 14-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamefistace75 View Post
can I check if there is any safe parking spot over at tenet ?
Bro there is a big carpark beside tenet.
Old 16-11-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

any bros can pm the map or landmark for tenet?

been to johor jaya twice but still cant find the place..
Old 16-11-2013, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

Been to Tenet today. Quite diffcult to find but lucky got GPS.

Asked for 36 but was told she did not turn up for a week already. Asked for 63 and she just started working. The captain insist to recommend but I said dont want in the end settled with an Ipoh gal, 98.

massage was good with strength, not those piano type. After a about 15 mins, pop the golden question and opt for full package.

Number : 98
Looks : 7, fair and boyish blond hair and small eyes. Quite tall ard 1.73
boobs : A or barely low B(not so much for boobs lover)
gfe : talkative and erotic
Catbath: 8, Lick front and back including toe.
AR : 9 superb. Do a few patterns ask u lift ur legs up pointing to sky and doggie. At least 10 mins.
BBBJ : 8, good suction
Fj : 8, tightness ok
RTF : maybe cos would liketo try others.
Frenching : na
Damage : 158

One thing about this ml is she will strip everything except her g string. When you turn to face her, she will stretch her hands like catching you. When its time to do the deed, she will want you to take out the g string for her. Maybe some bro can try to insert the rod with the g string. This girl was formerly from s
Eminent health centre. Only thing is I feel she will avoid frenching maybe I newbie to her or not yandao.

Value for money but place little run down.

Thanks bro dlspecs for the recmomendations
Old 19-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at Tenet this afternoon. Thought it will be hard to find. But it's quite easy. Just follow the instructions here in this thread and you should be able to locate it. Since this is my first time I let the Okt choose fir me. No.89 from Setiawan. Fair skin. Boobs b cup with perky nipples. Standard SOP with normal massage. Strong BBJB and tight. Came in a matter of minutes. She's quite friendly.
Old 23-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 16
lukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post
Been to Tenet today. Quite diffcult to find but lucky got GPS.

Asked for 36 but was told she did not turn up for a week already. Asked for 63 and she just started working. The captain insist to recommend but I said dont want in the end settled with an Ipoh gal, 98.

massage was good with strength, not those piano type. After a about 15 mins, pop the golden question and opt for full package.

Number : 98
Looks : 7, fair and boyish blond hair and small eyes. Quite tall ard 1.73
boobs : A or barely low B(not so much for boobs lover)
gfe : talkative and erotic
Catbath: 8, Lick front and back including toe.
AR : 9 superb. Do a few patterns ask u lift ur legs up pointing to sky and doggie. At least 10 mins.
Fj : 8, tightness ok
RTF : maybe cos would liketo try others.
Damage : 158

One thing about this ml is she will strip everything except her g string. When you turn to face her, she will stretch her hands like catching you. When its time to do the deed, she will want you to take out the g string for her. Maybe some bro can try to insert the rod with the g string. This girl was formerly from s
Eminent health centre. Only thing is I feel she will avoid frenching maybe I newbie to her or not yandao.

Value for money but place little run down.

Thanks bro dlspecs for the recmomendations
So 36 no longer working there??
Other than 36, what is the recommendation?
Old 25-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

From the okt, it seems that 36 is still working but did not turn up. You can try 63, 30, 37(fair sabah girls), 20, 23, 33 or 98 if you dont mind boyish golden hair tall and slim gal with b cup boobs
Old 29-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

Tried the MP at Mount Austin area yesterday. The MP is located same row of Rome and Mango, 3rd floor. Not many choices but heard about this MP from forum so decided to give it a chance. Boss said no syt or young lady but have 30s pretty one, so why not. I was shock when the lady came in, totally down, can't even reach my lowest expectation.

Since last visit to Hu Bing, saw a nice and sweet girl when i leaving so decided to go there to release the 'fire'. Once open the door saw the lady, i was so happy but found out she is in charge of counter, sigh... there are 8~10 of choices, need to top up rm20 for viet, normal rm168 for thai, didn't see any gem there.

FR as below.

MP near Rome. (sorry, didnt see the name of the shop)
Number : NA (dont even care to ask, keep my face down and focus on the massage)
Looks : 4, look like 40s but no pimples
boobs/body : i guess 38d-40-37.
Massage: 5 solid+strong but too bad not in right position, didnt feel relax after massage
RTF : No, never.
Damage : 50

Hu Bing

Number : 86
Looks : 7, short below 160, 20 yo.
boobs : B not big but very soft.
gfe : 7, playful before fj, as long as u hold ur cum she is fun.
Catbath: 8, lick u anywhere but only short while.
Fj : 8, lube user but coordinate and know how to ride u
RTF : maybe cos would like to try others.
Damage : 168

hu bing, there are two rows for shop lots next to shell and petronas station, corner shop is mamak stall, middle is furniture shop, middle shop of front row is little saigon mp, Hu Bing is at rear row, next to car accessories shop. Please to text me for location again, thanks!!
Old 05-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop

Alot of bros not sure how to go... send me your email i send the map with directions. Confirm cannot missed arrrh..

Upz me if you like...

BTW, remember to say SPECIAL and not MASSAGE!

Bcos my 1st time try very funny. When i enter the MP, was usher to lvl 2, ask me "u wan massage"? i knock my head once. "u wan massage"? i knock my head twice. In the end, MILF came in. i was shocked. But good n hard massage only provide HJ. 

Remember say SPECIAL!

Went up to level 2. Took a shower and wrap with towel. Locker provide to put your belongings.

About 10mins young girl arrived.

Story cut short...

Good strong massage, chatty. after 40mins of massage, she say "下水咯“

Facing downwards, she start to kissing from leg to body. ask me to in doggie position and start to AR... phew! and suddenly pull back my ROD between my legs and suck... wah pengz erh... SONG!

I turned over, and start kissing from leg to body again and down south. Very good BBBJ. Can see her head pumping very fast swallowing my ROD. SONG x 2! She put some cream or what and climb over ROD and start stroking her pussy against my ROD... SONG x 3! At the same, also scared, i thought she going to do it RAW... lol she pull out CD and start riding. After changing few positions and exploded. SONG x 4!

Took a shower and went level 1 for bill. Was served with hot tea and i rest and smoke in sofa with TV.

Overall was great!

No. 36, Sweet local chinese girl, age around 23 - 25.

Damage RM58 + RM100

Better than those MPs i tried in JB, RM58 +JG RM50 + RM 20 - 50 touching.

Upz me if you like....
Possible to share the map?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
perfectass12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share le bro
Old 07-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Went to telnet few days back. The place is quite rundown as compare to other spa like new york, gbw and grand paragon. No jacuzzi or pool, only steambath, no food to eat, when FJ with girl also no room, only cubicle with curtain, not secure at all if someone just pulll the curtain away during bonking, let alone during raid, sure caught in action.

Try the no.36 mention by bros here, seem to be overated, she actually quite old around 29, not like mention here 23 to 25. Service soso.. Total damage RM 158, not really cheap as compare to a full spa like gbw, new york where u can get jacuzzi, suana, good meal, Fj and security which you just paid abit more.

The gals quality and service at spa like gbw and new york is better. Telnet is only popular more for the budget, they target malaysian customer for quick and cheap bonk.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
alkk6628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried new gals 99 yesterday at Tenet. Her serviced were great and interesting, worth trying as she is not regular there. Height around 175cm, age 24.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1