The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2015, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Devil_Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
Chinese is not stingy la just in their mind they prefer white guy but we all are welcome lol
Bros, Don't be angry of my comment.... Not all Chinese stingy.
I just listen n leant from their thinking. ☺☺☺

They don't really likes whites too cos they are bossy n think as if they are king or God. But they give good rewards beside money, if they happy, phone, tablet, trip all no problem.

Most of the girls love the Korean alot. Same like us, fair skin, small eye n look clean they like. But compare with korean, they said korean knows how to treat a girl well n they are romantic.

What I can say is... although they are pub girls, they are still woman. If you barfine her n just wanna hurry back to the hotel for action..... that's your choice n nobody say that's wrong.

But php ppl love party n drink. If u budget, bring her for supper with korean soju, they will be happy about u.

Best is a group going to R&B or Startak. They will love you so much.

Just my 5 cents worth of suggestion. Please don't be offered.
Enjoy your trip in AC. . :-)

Be happy, Be understanding
Noone like to have a bad day
Old 28-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post
Bros, Don't be angry of my comment.... Not all Chinese stingy.
I just listen n leant from their thinking. ☺☺☺
My 2 cents, of messing with pinays for more than 10 years plus plus

They will say what they like, to make you happy - they know, to quote a wise man, which side of the bread is buttered

Say, when with a black guy, they will say they hate blacks, when with a white man, will say they hate blacks, when with Indian will say hate everybody, when will chinese will say they hate koreans, and so and so.

During my days in Insomnia, even the die hard ang moh lovers have come up to me when the days are dry

In AC and PH, it may be a bit of a fight, as the girls at times can be spoilt for choice and so can we be

There are pinays, who I fought a lot, are open to welcoming to parties, introducing friends and everything, but keep their open legs for only white guys - even when they are pretty broke - so the likes - no point spending or chasing after.

So if A girl says she finds A race stingy, don't bother, just go look for another one

Too many fish in the ocean !

Unless you want a specific girl, but if you are like that, maybe at my age, I think you are a moron - don't go after things that are hard to fight, when it comes to bar girls, is my lesson.
Old 28-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Manage to meet up with Hay Hay on my trip few days ago...Was there with O'Coyote... Fun guy and we exchange pointers. Had a few good nights out with him... But I won't dare to drink with him... I sure need to be carried out from the bars... Hahaha... If time permits.. Let's rock the bars again!!!
Old 28-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happyman9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, haha it's my first time posting here. YEAH AC is a great place to have fun. I went like 4 times already , staying in royal Amsterdam cus it's in the middle of WS. I feel quite safe hahaha. I'm going on 28nov to 2dec. Any 1 wanna meet me there ?? HAHAHA
Old 29-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
Manage to meet up with Hay Hay on my trip few days ago...Was there with O'Coyote... Fun guy and we exchange pointers. Had a few good nights out with him... But I won't dare to drink with him... I sure need to be carried out from the bars... Hahaha... If time permits.. Let's rock the bars again!!!
Nice meeting you guys also, you guys are fun to be with
Old 01-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
I will be there on 24th nov till 29th Nov. Guess not a good time to travel there, but since i bought tickets, i will just go. I will post my FR on daily basis, if got time.
Any precaution to take at the airport especially during arrival and departure? How to avoid if they asking for money?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Any precaution to take at the airport especially during arrival and departure? How to avoid if they asking for money?
Try not to bring any luggage as the current favorite tactic of the airport personnel is "Nanim-bala" ..... where the security screener will pick out your luggage as "contraband" is found in it.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Bros,

Asking for money is easy to handle, but this......"Manila airport in bullets scam row"

Monday, November 02, 2015

An employers association has called on the Philippine government to crack down on the tanim bala (bullet planting) racket that extorts money from airline passengers, including Hong Kong-bound domestic helpers, at Manila international airport.
This comes after President Benigno Aquino ordered an investigation into the scam in which airport security staff allegedly drop bullets into the bags of unsuspecting travelers, then demand money from them in exchange for the dropping of charges.

One victim whose plight was reported on BBC News was Gloria Ortinez, a Hong Kong- bound domestic helper.

Ortinez, 56, who has worked here for the past 20 years, was on her way back to Hong Kong when she was arrested at Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila, after luggage inspectors purportedly found a bullet in her bag.

Ortinez, like all other victims, denied knowledge of the bullet, but was turned over to police for detention. She was released after two days.

Photos of passengers wrapping their bags in plastic, with some writing an appeal to airport staff not to plant bullets in their luggage, have gone viral on social media.

Aquino has instructed Secretary of the Department of Transportation and Communications Joseph Emilio Abaya to "thoroughly look into" the incidents, presidential spokesman Edwin Lacierda said over government-run Radyo ng Bayan.

Lacierda cited the arrest of Ortinez, who he said "does not seem to fit" the profile of someone who needs or uses ammunition.<
p>"It's one too many. In our discussions with Secretary Abaya, he mentioned there were six cases, maybe more," Lacierda said.

Beside Ortinez, there is also a Japanese traveler, Kazunobu Sakamoto, in whose bag officials supposedly found two bullets. Wheelchair-bound Rhed de Guzman was found with one bullet. Two bullets were also supposedly found in the bag of US missionary Lane Michael White, who complained that airport security staff demanded 30,000 pesos (HK$4,976) from him in exchange for the dropping of charges. Hong Kong Employers of Overseas Domestic Helpers' Association chairwoman Betty Yung Ma Shan-yee said yesterday Manila should treat the latest incident seriously.

Ma said some domestic workers have expressed concern they may be fined after being unfairly accused of violating regulations by Philippine authorities when returning to their home country.

A spokesman for the Philippine Consulate General in Hong Kong said they have only heard the news reports and have not yet received any requests for help
Old 02-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Try not to bring any luggage as the current favorite tactic of the airport personnel is "Nanim-bala" ..... where the security screener will pick out your luggage as "contraband" is found in it.
everybody knows what's happening in Manila, but nobody dare to stop it, as next year is Election, and Christmas is coming too ..

So, as usual, the notion is, 'let them earn some money .. '

And if somebody raises a big ruckus, it will be 'oh, sorry, too bad, but you know the guys who did it have a family to feed you know ?'

If you don't know the meaning of forgiveness, it is tough in Philippines

I posted some updates on the Scam in The Manila Thread.

And today, the PNP Aviation Security Command came to the defense of their colleagues, saying there is no 'syndicate' ..

And as usual, a lot of Filipinos are proud that it has appeared in Times.com

Suggested Solution :

I think the bigger syndicate is those enterprising Filipino businesses who have set up bag-wrapping service counters !

PS, I think the planting is happening on those who are on transit, or those who employ porters. I am sure there is a syndicate, because, if a porter plants it, how would he get his reward ? I am sure, once the shake down is complete, the planter is rewarded.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

The bullet scam is getting very famous nowadays !
Old 06-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thanks Bro ninja for the advice. Im travelling light and no check in luggage. Can anyone enlighten me whats going on the ground?

Thx bros
Old 06-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
everybody knows what's happening in Manila, but nobody dare to stop it, as next year is Election, and Christmas is coming too ..

So, as usual, the notion is, 'let them earn some money .. '

And if somebody raises a big ruckus, it will be 'oh, sorry, too bad, but you know the guys who did it have a family to feed you know ?'

If you don't know the meaning of forgiveness, it is tough in Philippines

I posted some updates on the Scam in The Manila Thread.

And today, the PNP Aviation Security Command came to the defense of their colleagues, saying there is no 'syndicate' ..

And as usual, a lot of Filipinos are proud that it has appeared in Times.com

Suggested Solution :

I think the bigger syndicate is those enterprising Filipino businesses who have set up bag-wrapping service counters !

PS, I think the planting is happening on those who are on transit, or those who employ porters. I am sure there is a syndicate, because, if a porter plants it, how would he get his reward ? I am sure, once the shake down is complete, the planter is rewarded.
Points noted bro. Thx for the advice. 2 weeks to go !
Old 06-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horncheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,
Anyone been to Coron Palawan and have any cheong tips to share? Googled many sites but can't find any valuable info. Going there with a buddy in end December.
Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------
Live forever to Cheong. Cheong forever to Live!
Old 07-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horncheong View Post
Dear bros,
Anyone been to Coron Palawan and have any cheong tips to share? Googled many sites but can't find any valuable info. Going there with a buddy in end December.
Thanks in advance.
Been there like donkey years ago.

Well, what you gonna do there ?

Cheong ? oh ho.

There is, but best is to bring your own, as that area people are bit conservative (or were so before .. ) That's why you don't see much info.

Like even in Princesca, there were couple of bars only for foreigners- others are all for locals.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horncheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Been there like donkey years ago.

Well, what you gonna do there ?

Cheong ? oh ho.

There is, but best is to bring your own, as that area people are bit conservative (or were so before .. ) That's why you don't see much info.

Like even in Princesca, there were couple of bars only for foreigners- others are all for locals.
Thanks for ur reply bro etsys.
Unfortunately no time to BYO as we'll arrive Manila quite late at night and fly out early next morning. Guess we'll just have to make do with 3S (sun sea sand). The 4th S (sex) will have to wait till we back to Manila for 2 days stay afterwards.
Also, my sincere thanks and appreciation to you, kssaint, yellow5001 and Doldrums to name a few, for the tremendous contributions and priceless info in Manila thread. It helps us get off the ground running already. Will be glad to buy u drinks if you happen to be in Manila when we are there (29-31Dec). Cheers!

-------------------------------------------------
Live forever to Cheong. Cheong forever to Live!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1