The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Oh yah hor you & him brother-in-shape

You & his joint ah???? Joint venture investment ah????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wow...you lidat say I knew Soi6 and bro Bear shape...

Anyway heard from many sources about bro Soi6 lah...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alamak...with me around...I sure guide my frens wat to do and not to do...

if you wan to be hero then deserve to lose things...

when I started flying hcm most of the trips I am solo too...nothing wrong...we cannot expect frens to fly frequently...

willing buyer and seller...if any pussy quote high we can always reject...anyway we have enough low cost places to play...hard to share becos dun wan places to be spoiled by generous ah Sinkee...
Hahaha wah brother u like this say. U can inbox me I follow your market. I also not generous one.

Basic in hcm they can speak English anot? I planning October go venture 1 time. Since July I going taipei Liao
Old 16-06-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster (V)

Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is ok I actually prefer them not to cum into my room & kachiao us unless I call them for something unless you tell me its the VBs that gives you this attitude

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Ya sometime my friend VBs give black face and attitude. Then I tell them change girl lor since u paying her end of the day. If not happy also must pay. In the end they change girl
Old 16-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
yes...hv to set curfew and informed no call no knock no answer...

anything settle resolved in the morning...in hcm I wake up 4 to 5am...
My iPhone I set do not disturb from 10pm to 8am. I also scare midnight receive call one. I sleep like log one. Fire alarm go off also sleep. I go where 12pm wake up. Haha.
Old 16-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Hahaha wah brother u like this say. U can inbox me I follow your market. I also not generous one.

Basic in hcm they can speak English anot? I planning October go venture 1 time. Since July I going taipei Liao
wat i mentioned are in the past...I no longer go cheong places...

since 2015 no longer meet new fren...only continue to meet old frens...

just tcss here lah...

Old 16-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Lucky he never wear Rolex. Later hand kena chop off. If his necklace also like bicycle chain so thick and easy spot. I think people sure eye on it.
Old 16-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Lucky he never wear Rolex. Later hand kena chop off. If his necklace also like bicycle chain so thick and easy spot. I think people sure eye on it.
if you wan to be hero wearing expensive jewelleries and showing off wealth then be prepared to kena robbed...

if you read my spoiler...you will gain insights esp FAQ and Advice...think written back in 2010 and still valid...

Old 16-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Ya cannot crawl..would become belly crawl.

BTW I yearning for a good bowl of banh mi bo kho...beef stew in thick yellow sauce.
Today I saw 2 places but disappointed they only actually serve pho bo.
nice..someone now becoming more proficient in tv!
Old 16-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Okay swee.........you try liao let me know ok???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
Yup I agree, they are literally everywhere I go Laos & Cambodia now also have big Cheena-style KTVs opened by them using the same management style

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I already try liao..haha..aiyah whats there to be malu in a foreign land right?

these china ppl..wah in indo....spend very hiong also.
also go massage look for their own kind sometimes too, which is very pricey as its 'import' prices.
but hor..now I heard Myanmar quite happening leh
Old 16-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh yah hor you & him brother-in-shape

You & his joint ah???? Joint venture investment ah????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
we went there a few times together.
the lady boss quite pretty...I know quite some sing guys go there massage after knowing the lady boss (but too bad not she massage)
but u really get a good massage and the ladies quite friendly..
but its a clean joint - only for serious massage seekers
Old 16-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
if you wan to be hero wearing expensive jewelleries and showing off wealth then be prepared to kena robbed...

if you read my spoiler...you will gain insights esp FAQ and Advice...think written back in 2010 and still valid...
Ya haha. Lucky I don't own any of those wealth. Go which country also don't wear jewelry. Bring cash and hide
Old 16-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Turf war between Grab crew and motorbike taxis gets violent in Saigon

By Quoc Anh June 16, 2017 | 11:47 am GMT+7

Gun shots, reportedly from the police, were heard during a fight in Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday night.

Police in Ho Chi Minh City reportedly fired two gun shots late on Thursday night to clear a fight between ride-hailing app drivers and freelance competitors.

A video shared on Facebook showed noisy and chaotic scenes outside a major bus station in Binh Tan District. Two gun shots could be heard.

The Facebook user who posted the video said police fired the warning shots and arrested some people in the fight between a group of Grab drivers and motorbike taxi drivers, who are now usually referred to as “traditional” xe om drivers.

A police source confirmed the incident on Friday with VTCNews.

Malaysia-based Grab entered Vietnam in February 2014, several months before its main rival Uber. Both are operating car and motorbike taxi services.

Their market shares have not been disclosed but other service providers, from taxi companies to xe om drivers, have felt threatened.

VnExpress earlier this year interviewed motorcyle taxi drivers, who said they were being elbowed out by Uber and Grab on their own turf.

Some even predicted that these newcomers could eventually put the traditional drivers out of business.

continue read here
http://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/tur...n-3600529.html

Old 16-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Harlo if want to share better share more that can see more actions.........SYTs largi better.........
Share is share,got pass by & saw good stuffs then can share share ma...like this 1 below...i saw on youtube an ang moh's exp on Hanoi...tat he got pickpocket-ed by 2 viet ger who offered him free bj.

Quote:
no way to tell this is Viet...anyway he has been posting similar gif in many other threads...especially in Batam thread...
ya,ya...definitely no way 2 tell ah? So it meanin not traceable on web no mean it's original. Bcs it's vid la,& vid i found says it's viet ger,so i'll assume she is lor...i do a mix & match,i no claim all pix were mine,neither do i claim pix i post nt mine.

Share share is 4 every1 happy. I onli go ard tcss with sm pix & words onli...

我不惹事,也最怕事。
Old 16-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
nice..someone now becoming more proficient in tv!
No lah..learn fm YouTube mah.

Anyway found it. I like this.
Old 16-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
No lah..learn fm YouTube mah.

Anyway found it. I like this.
Enjoy your "bo kho"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1