The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond
In my opinion... not just the sauce of the wanton mee dictates the wantonmee lor.... Noodle texture, wanton meat seasoning and wanton skin texture all very impt to me... sorry i fussy eater.... Kekekee
sister almond... are you coming HK anytime soon?

i am thinking of doing some shopping for clothes since it is the summer sale here, but my fashion knowledge is bad... so i need a woman like you to help!

may i have the honor of asking you to shopping in HK?

in return, i treat you good wanton mee
Old 06-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro hitchhiker, wonderful FR!
nearly cummed in my pants reading it
will up your points tomorrow, just up sebast so must wait 24 hours.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you bros hplanet and noobie!

with your encouragement, i will put up more FRs soon
Old 06-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro hitchhiker, welcome!
wonder if the gal your malaysian friend tried is as chio as this HK FL (taken from ilovesammy's posting in the other thread)

Old 06-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Bro Noobie,

Wah..the picture you post make my nose bleed..got to fly there earlier to hunt for this type..You want to join me for the trip?

Thanks for upping me...I up both my hands and legs....for this chio baby you posted...next time don't do that again..it is damn tempting..
hahaha
Old 06-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
sister almond... are you coming HK anytime soon?
i am thinking of doing some shopping for clothes since it is the summer sale here, but my fashion knowledge is bad... so i need a woman like you to help!
may i have the honor of asking you to shopping in HK?
in return, i treat you good wanton mee
Bro hitchhiker, what about me? I can help you select your shirts n pants..so can you treat me to good wanton mee too? Sis Almond must eat the wanton mee with me in order to enjoy the taste and fun...
Old 06-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro Noobie,

Wah..the picture you post make my nose bleed..got to fly there earlier to hunt for this type..You want to join me for the trip?

Thanks for upping me...I up both my hands and legs....for this chio baby you posted...next time don't do that again..it is damn tempting..
hahaha
Yo Bro Sebast,

haha, when i first saw the pic, i nearly cummed in my pants!
this bro ilovesammyboy said an okt provided him the gal - i think cost is HKD 1200 - similiar to what bro Hitchhiker mentioned so I think maybe the gal his friend tried is of similar quality........droooooool

let's meet up in sg first
Old 06-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie
bro hitchhiker, welcome!
wonder if the gal your malaysian friend tried is as chio as this HK FL (taken from ilovesammy's posting in the other thread)

Hey! That looks like Ah May.....maybe when she was 3 years younger. Really. Cannot believe it. Please bro, go and confirm for me.
Old 06-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are trying to spoilt my love for both countries. My answer is both wanton noodles are nice. I like both countries cooking wanton style...

Quote:
Buster, you now got power up here up there..but you always want to zap me....

Didn't know you also like Wanton noodle. Do you prefer the taste in HK or SG?
Old 06-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Samster

Re: V+ FR as promise to Bros

I remember "sebast mini", it so funny when incident happen in M1 bar...

I nearly fall down from my sitting position when they have commotion.

Quote:
wow sebast... i see you love HK so much that you have clone yourself here while you live in SG.. hahaha
Old 06-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Samster

Re: Sebast legacy

Please stop acting like high tech man or you just want to show off in front of WL. You do not need those device to keep you update i think better save money buy straw hat to make yourself look like hk tycoon.

I know you keep lots of dildo and sex toys at home. Do not be shy and admit...

Quote:
sexfu guide can only be taught with live demo...get me a girl and you will master the skill..hahaha Remember the pop corn and the coke, as it is going, centamap, mtr routes, as well as with wi-fi to access sbf forum..

Toys...that buster blar too much..the toys are meant to shut his mouth and arse hole.

shhh...Almond comes with hard shell that need a lot of energy to crack it open..be prepared when you want to eat Almond.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

Good FR but why all the same story you are writing for someone... Please admit you are protagonist of the sexistification.... Stop using other as bait...

Quote:
here is another local HK ger FR belonging to the 141 hotel reservation category. this was from last week by a Malaysian friend of mine , but of cause my eyes could not stop looking at her body which was now just wrap up by the white towel..

she toss her long hair back over her shoulders and walk over to me at the bed. she sit on my lap facing me and i pull away her towel and enjoy the sight of her boobs. she rubbed her boobs against my body and then sucked on my nipples… i started to caress her boobs and then i went south to feel her pussy. her pussy was trimmed and she was already wet… her skin was so soft, smooth and tender

i was having a big hard on because she was sitting on my brother.. she use her hands to play with my brother while she was also kissing my body.. she started to hand job for me, i was going to explode, so i told her to blow me. without hesitation, she put my brother in her mouth. there was good thrusting with her hands and she sucked my brother with very good suction. within 5 minutes, i came into her mouth. she spit it out into some tissues and started cleaning out the mess with more tissues…

my first shot, but i was still horny for more… we rested a while and tcss and continued to watch tv.. she excuse herself to the toilet a while, but when she came back she was smiling and giving me a CFM look.. she came to the bed and started using her body to massage me. My brother was rod hard with her body rubbing and she went south to put my entire shaft into her mouth.. wow, what a feeling! plus the fact that she was a real beauty! her blowjob was strong with good suctions and saliva to lick my brother… i was ready for a second shot now, and she straddle herself over my body and ride me. she was really tight but because she was wet, the entrance was smooth…

she continue to ride me until i sat up to kiss her body and it was her turn to lie down on the bed. i started to lick her whole body with my tongue. she was moaning loudly, and i continued to lick until i reached her pussy. i decided to finger f**k her… she was very wet as my fingers go into her pussy thrusting in and out. her clit was very sensitive and she went wild when i licked her… i was ready now, so i entered her missionary and we started kissing. i thrust in and out aggressively and we french at the same time… then i turn her around and enter her doggie style. i pumped her hard and she was moaning really loud now… then we switched back missionary and i release my second load…

what a out-of-this-world experience! truly satisfied”
Old 06-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Good work Bro! I can even see where I live. For your efforts and for helping us cheong HK better, I will up your points when I regain my power.
Thanks Bro...

I spend a good 6 months in HK last year .. but was just too busy to catch up with any bros.... absolutely sad.... did a few 141s.. think I posted 1 or 2 .. and the rest was too busy to...:P

I really missed HK ...

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 06-07-2006, 11:37 PM
Samster

EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Another place for SUPER size wanton is at the corner of Ma Tau Kok Rd and Tam Kung Rd. Very delicious n cheap, only HK$11. Bro Buster and I when to try before.

Also, can try 'Chee Gey' just outside TimeSquare at CWB. Very famous and also a long queue. Alot of Jap tourist go there. They even got Japanese menu. But abit pricier here. The even got wanton congee.
Bro, "Chee Gey" , simi lai eh? you mean Tsui Kuay I know wat's that. ha ha ha

TimeSquare I quite familiar also ... got a favourite boutique in there I usually go to ..... always come out very much poorer... ha ha ha.
There use to be a Shop selling Snake soup right opposite. Watever happen to that shop?? it actually has Fantastic CharSiew as well!

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 06-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Thanks for all the yummy food, i will up your point once i regain back my power.
Thanks Bro... and actually if you walk all the way pass Yue Hwa and turn right just after YueHWAH... all the way you will walk straight into this Really OLD style Dirty market Hawker centre. there is a famous 爆汁牛肉丸 (Po zhap
Ngau Yok Wan) in there ... Fantastic@!! dirty and dingy, but that's where you find the best food.

very easy to find especially on Weekends because a Lot of Filipino maids like to hang around the garden aread just before the market.

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1