The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
So you are still active in HK, thought you are more comfortable in BKK. Remember no more Taopao to your room..wait your CO spot check again....did she conduct check on you again?

Do hope to meet up with you in for drinks with those HK brothers, or can be in SG with bro noobie together? Will pm you.
Ha ha ha bro sebas97, shit you still remember about my post on CO doing surprise spot check ? ha ha ha...

that was damn hilarious... well not active in HK lately, although I did return a few time for RR , but with "friend" ..:P
been active in Japan right after hong Kong... and soon will be joining the brothers in Dubai ...:P

but rest assure will definitely contact you if I drop by HK again... you permanently there?? BKK is not my base lah... its my stopovers..:P

yah .. PM me when in SG .. but be warn, I spent more time everywhere than SG.. :P

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 06-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cnreddevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro eyelevel, thanks so much for the recommendation of WantonMee in Hongkong..so far I have been to many of the outlets, even to Tai Po, and SSP, CSW, but still don't like the HK taste like those in Sg and KL which I prefer. Will try out the place you recommend, perhaps with Sis Almond if she is still interested in Wantonmee or maybe she switched to other delicious food in the jungle with her Tarzan..hahaha
do look out for 权记云吞面 as well.
it is available in numerous locations - wan chai (wan chai road, two shop outlets left of hardees fast food); central; fortress hill and so on.
HK$10 per bowl of wonton noodles - and it surely fills your stomache !
Old 06-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond
In my opinion... not just the sauce of the wanton mee dictates the wantonmee lor.... Noodle texture, wanton meat seasoning and wanton skin texture all very impt to me... sorry i fussy eater.... Kekekee
Your taste bud and mine super clique leh! ... I seldom see anymore mentioned these details...

Actually the TST big wanton mee, texture quite good. the wanton has about 3 shrimps inside, and the wanton is as big as a Swatch Irony series Watch face..... ( Bro sebast97, pussy so take note).

anyway, personally even though I find HK food is nice, but still a bit too salty for my taste buds.... my tongue gets desensitized after 1 weeks every time I go back to HK...

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 07-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLevel
Ha ha ha bro sebas97, shit you still remember about my post on CO doing surprise spot check ? ha ha ha...

that was damn hilarious... well not active in HK lately, although I did return a few time for RR , but with "friend" ..:P
been active in Japan right after hong Kong... and soon will be joining the brothers in Dubai ...:P

but rest assure will definitely contact you if I drop by HK again... you permanently there?? BKK is not my base lah... its my stopovers..:P

yah .. PM me when in SG .. but be warn, I spent more time everywhere than SG.. :P

Cheers!
EyeLevel
How can I forget you about this incident. It is similar to a case my friend told me....it is damn funny though....you are damn lucky that night.

Brother..are you in Vietnam now? or whereabout now? My intelligent spy gets more blur now..due to ageing...

I am no more based in HK, been stationed in SGland..Went up there for business cum leisure...several times a year..Returned from HK last week and just return from Bkk yesterday. We can either meet in SG or HK or other countries since we travel frequently.

So maybe we could meet in SG for SG wanton noodle with Sis Almond...she can talk whole night about this food..heehee Whatever texture or meat type...as long as the taste and sauce is right I will want it.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnreddevil
do look out for 权记云吞面 as well.
it is available in numerous locations - wan chai (wan chai road, two shop outlets left of hardees fast food); central; fortress hill and so on.
HK$10 per bowl of wonton noodles - and it surely fills your stomache !
Thanks for your recommendaion. I think its no more HK$10..might be $15 now. When did you last taste it? Are you based in HK? What is your nationality?

Maybe bro Sebastian, Buster and hitchhiker can try these outlets and let us have their feedback.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

I tried the wanton mee today for $17 and if asked for dried one will be $22.

Tired 1 of the 141 gals looks a bit like the one with pic before but she has younger, curlly hair, smaller boobs and tattoo at back on waist level. Generally service not bad at all, lots of GFE feeling and no rush. Hugged me tight earlier becos of aircon and later we both sweating. Pussy is tight and she is responsive. She is not on 141 list, but recommended by the okt.
Damage: HK$1300 and tips.

Quote:
I think its no more HK$10..might be $15 now.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 07-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe
I tried the wanton mee today for $17 and if asked for dried one will be $22.

Tired 1 of the 141 gals looks a bit like the one with pic before but she has younger, curlly hair, smaller boobs and tattoo at back on waist level. Generally service not bad at all, lots of GFE feeling and no rush. Hugged me tight earlier becos of aircon and later we both sweating. Pussy is tight and she is responsive. She is not on 141 list, but recommended by the okt.
Damage: HK$1300 and tips.
Price have gone up for wanton mee..by $2..hahaha

Anyway, glad that you have tried some girls there despite your hectic schedule. Did you call her to your hotel room or you go over to her place? $1300 is quite steep, the quality must be first class..hopeful to have more detailed FR from you..
Old 07-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am keen to join you bros for Japan trip. Do let me know when your next trip, i want to tag along and find some jap gers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLevel

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 07-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow now the protagonist in the thread is WanTon noodle.... I need more constructive idea like where WL is better in service and value for money. I am not keen in noodle...

Quote:
Thanks for your recommendaion. I think its no more HK$10..might be $15 now. When did you last taste it? Are you based in HK? What is your nationality?

Maybe bro Sebastian, Buster and hitchhiker can try these outlets and let us have their feedback.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Remyken u there chk pm
Old 07-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
, i want to tag along and find some jap gers....
Bro Buster, I am living in mini Japan Town now. Please join me. With your skills, sure you can get alot of sushi and sashimi.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Hey! That looks like Ah May.....maybe when she was 3 years younger. Really. Cannot believe it. Please bro, go and confirm for me.
yo bro rokket, bro i lovesammyboy told me her name is xiao tu zi, he said he never heard of the name Ah May.

maybe this gal has many nicks?
Old 08-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Bro Buster, I am living in mini Japan Town now. Please join me. With your skills, sure you can get alot of sushi and sashimi.
wah bro, please jio me too
Old 08-07-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro hplanet, i'll going back to sg next fri. However, no worries i'll be back to sz ard mid aug too. Bro Buster will definitely be in hk, he will bring u to cp if hes free. There are also bro steph, bro sebast. Relax man, we all can go together someday.

In the mean time, anyone wan join me to cp next tue? Bro Sebast, when u coming wif ur boss? i going back on 14th leh... dunno whether u can come in time anot.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Bro hplanet, i'll going back to sg next fri. However, no worries i'll be back to sz ard mid aug too. Bro Buster will definitely be in hk, he will bring u to cp if hes free. There are also bro steph, bro sebast. Relax man, we all can go together someday.

In the mean time, anyone wan join me to cp next tue? Bro Sebast, when u coming wif ur boss? i going back on 14th leh... dunno whether u can come in time anot.
shhh..don't expose me, wait OC saw this thread then I die. Boss is looking at around 25 July. Will you be back then? How long you gonna saty in SG for? Can meet up with noobie, hplanet, yinyang, calex, eyelevel, blurwolfe, Ronaldo, and who else?? for kopi if they are available...we can have a mini TCSS there.

Let me know your schedule via msn.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1