The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Direct Flights To Pattaya (UTP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Still got Tiger and scoot ma...
Hello people talking about direct flight to Pattaya (UTP) from Singapore.

Scoot/Tiger/Jetstar do not have direct flights to Pattaya (UTP).

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Direct Flights To Pattaya (UTP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hello people talking about direct flight to Pattaya (UTP) from Singapore.

Scoot/Tiger/Jetstar do not have direct flights to Pattaya (UTP).

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
LOL sorry i sua ku... Never take budget before

Bloody hell than all along I wasted my fricking time, from Suvarnabhumi Airport take shuttle bus to Pattaya...
Old 20-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL sorry i sua ku... Never take budget before

Bloody hell than all along I wasted my fricking time, from Suvarnabhumi Airport take shuttle bus to Pattaya...
Now no budget airlines offer direct flights from Singapore (SIN) to Pattaya (UTP) liao.
Nearest airport with direct flight is Kuala Lumpur (KUL) -> Pattaya (UTP).

But these days I prefer SIN - > CGK, SIN -> SGN or SIN -> KIX.

Old 20-05-2017, 03:20 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now no budget airlines offer direct flights from Singapore (SIN) to Pattaya (UTP) liao.
Nearest airport with direct flight is Kuala Lumpur (KUL) -> Pattaya (UTP).

But these days I prefer SIN - > CGK, SIN -> SGN or SIN -> KIX.

Nooo.... why like that.... wait all the thai puying will Khid thung TonyCheong mak mak
Old 20-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nooo.... why like that.... wait all the thai puying will Khid thung TonyCheong mak mak
Yes that's TonyCheong mah.
Now older version is TonyCheong2 5555!

All the Thai puyings I used to know have become aunties by now.

Old 20-05-2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Yes that's TonyCheong mah.
Now older version is TonyCheong2 5555!

All the Thai puyings I used to know have become aunties by now.

Aunties will have daughter and niece what

Wait those aunties take out your photos show them, than those puying will drool and more will Khid thung TonyCheong2 mak mak
Old 26-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Small window of opportunity, doing Patts for 2 nights. Did Bell bus, with easy transfer to my soi 10 hotel (1st drop off) for bt240. Saved some pocket money compared with private taxi bt1000.

Did the rounds at LK, but the aggs didn't do anything for me. Champagne, Office, Showgirls and Destiny. Most aggs had draught beer going for bt65.

Pathetic stocks, had a few sips in each place and buggered off. Even hopped over to soi 6, nothing took my fancy. Dropped in 1 bar, lucky no beer goggles effect and refused the gal's arb nam offer upstairs bt1000 + bar fine 300.

Back to LK, revisited this chill kind place Waterfall at corner next to Destiny agg. Only me and 1 Brit (at pool table) and 2 puyings trying to lure customers. Been there before with a crony awhile back and was a decent takeout experience then. Bt120 for 1+1 draught, and the gal from Petchaburi with me was not pushy. Fair complexion and by her self admission, not popular with farangs. 2 weeks old, with 4 asian takeouts to show.

Quoted 1000bt (+ bar fine 350) for ST. LT 2500, but I simply said 2000 + inventive tips. Darned good bbj, in bathtub and also disrobed her in balcony. Awesome cowboy ride reverse and front. She came whilst riding me last night and goodbye shot this morning. Gave her 2000 + 500 tips for her effort.

May do WS tonight, been few years since I last jalan2 there. Before getting my ass over to krungthep for my main event
Old 26-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Quoted 1000bt (+ bar fine 350) for ST. LT 2500, but .........., been few years since I last jalan2 there. Before getting my ass over to krungthep for my
ain event
Hi bro,

LT 2,500 is excellent. Me thought prices in Pattaya also went to heavens as in now expensive BKK.

What main event are u going for ?. Humsup thingy, eh ?.

I am waiting for your main event FR. Hehehe.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

actually, though i've only been to bkk 4 times only and patts once, i think that if u want to monger all day long, patts will be the place to go haha! maybe it's the sex-for-all culture there, but if you look carefully (some luck needed also), you can get laid for 1000 baht ST with an average girl la
Old 27-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
...been to bkk 4 times only and patts once...if u want to monger all day long, patts will be the place to go haha..but if you look carefully (some luck needed also), you can get laid for 1000 baht ST with an average girl la
You reallly mean the coconut bar, with FLs ala Lumpini park going cheap possibly under 1k bt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
LT 2,500 is excellent. Me thought prices in Pattaya also went to heavens as in now expensive BKK. What main event are u going for ?. Humsup thingy, eh ?
Let's face it. The aggs are a different market segment, with bf to 1k and LTs circa 4-5k. Mine was an aircon more upscale than beer bar, the Waterfall is a comfy and spacious corner unit with AC and just couple of puyings for chit chat. So diff pricing.

Strolled WS early, with tons of ah tiong tourist groups. Had a fun evening at a local live music place Ko La Fan, lots of beers. Good company with a crony resident in Patts -minus hard work banging. Last night's gal texted me 'waiting for you'. A good night's sleep is priceless, way better and affordable.

Aiyah, main event is with my squeeze ...ignorant of my sexcapade in Patts

Last edited by yinyang; 28-05-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Old 27-05-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Let's face it. The aggs are a different market segment, with bf to 1k and LTs circa 4-5k. Mine was an aircon more upscale than beer bar, the Waterfall is a comfy and spacious corner unit with AC and just couple of puyings for chit chat. So diff pricing.

Strolled WS early, with tons of ah tiong tourist groups. Had a fun evening at a local live music place Ko La Fan, lots of beers. Good company minus hard work banging. Last night's gal texted me 'waiting for you'. A good night's sleep is priceless, way better and affordable.

Aiyah, main event is with my squeeze ...ignorant of my sexcapade in Patts
I may be old but never forgetful, my old pal. Good times we had together, at numerous places. So many PRCs in Pattaya, situations and times do change !.Your main event, you need to squeeze your black book favourite. Hehehe. Enjoy your trip in LOS.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-05-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old 27-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ahhhhhhh Waterfall and their girls ......... one of the unpolished gems , now found and revealed for all to visit
Old 27-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
monkeyxiaozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors! Planning a trip to pattaya next month and it will be my first and solo trip over so hoping some bros can enlighten me or suggestions/tips when heading over on what to lookout of. Don't mind pm me. Thanks in advance and for your time to read over this.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyxiaozi View Post
Hi seniors! Planning a trip to pattaya next month and it will be my first and solo trip over so hoping some bros can enlighten me or suggestions/tips when heading over on what to lookout of. Don't mind pm me. Thanks in advance and for your time to read over this.
Sabai Resort
http://www.sabairesortpattaya.com/

Just next to hotel on right there is Sabai Room
Go there after 2 pm. Its a Soapy Massage joint.
Damage around 3000 Baht.
Cross the road there is Honey 2 Soapy Massage
Same damage
On the left cross the road there is Soi 6
Lots of Bars, around 500+ girls.
Total damage 1300 Baht ( room+girl+bar fine)
If you are looking for Free Lancer for long time, try it in Hollywood Disco, behind the Sabai Resort.
Damage around 3000 to 4000 Baht for Long time.
Short time Damage around 1500 to 2000 Baht.
You can also try Insomnia Disco in Walking street.

GOOD LUCK........
Old 28-05-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Any bros on the ground in Patts now? I am supposed to arrive on tuesday but was informed by my contact there is heavy flooding in Patts these past couple of days. She advised me to postpone my trip to next week. I have done some research checking on news reports and social media and although the pictures available show flooding on beach road / naklua areas...... but the rest of Patts does not seem to be much affected.

However I would like to confirm with boots on the ground for actual situation if there are any bros presently there.
Dun wanna waste my airticket & hotel bookings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1