The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Dontknowwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Annabelle. (Not the horror movie but the temptress)

First few weeks of starting a new job, got bored and started scanning through the new estate's fb page to check out if there are hot girls around.

I do not know how many guys out here are pretty into attached or married women, but personally I find them more tempting than single ladies. Then, I saw this girl...

Pretty decent display pic, so I proceeded to send a request. And was accepted soon enough. Started chatting in fb, slowly to MSN. Topics were pretty normal until I slowly tried flirt with her. Lets call her B.

Me: morning~
B: so late already still morning
Me: haha, can't wait to talk to me is it?
B: hmm, it sounds inappropriate.. Don't talk like this
Me: okok, my bad.
B: it's ok..

Chats were pretty normal until one day... It was nearing my bday..
Old 16-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!
Re: Annabelle. (Not the horror movie but the temptress)

First one to support .
Old 16-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackfarley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Checking in update soon
Old 16-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

Camping for more.
Old 18-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Almost a week of chatting/flirting with lesser resistance daily in msn. Did I mention the msn was those kind of email address with her name n the husband? But there wasn't enough to put me off. Who cares anyway? Lol.

Anyway my bday was around the corner at that time. Asked if we could meet up as I have no plans. B told me she will try to make arrangements coz it's not easy. Soon after, maybe she's very anxious too, told me she has planned to stay at her sis place so we cld meet up at night.

When I finally picked her, we juz went to places deemed safe so as to avoid familiar faces for both of us. Ah, the excitement still lingers in my head. Chatting was normal while sensing the awkwardness probably coz we knew we weren't meeting purely as friends. Nothing was done that night n soon she has to go. Damn curfew n avoiding suspicions, but what to do.

After she went home, we continued chatting on whatsapp.
B: I wanted to give u a bday hug earlier, but it feels weird n wrong.

Me: y is it wrong, it's just a friendly hug like angmos ma. (Duno y this always seems to work its magic) Unless it's more than a hug, but if then, I would prefer a kiss haha.

B: aiya we r Asians wad, how is it same. N u ah, want give u hug u want more.

Me: haha just saying wad.. So will u make up to me somehow? But must be around this period coz it's bday week.(sounds like some additional discount while shopping lol)

B: ok.. I'll try to plan something ok but I hope u won't be disappointed if I can't..

Me: yes I understand our situations.. Ill wait for ur plans ok? (N getting hard anticipating wad might be in for a pleasant bday surprise.

Soon we ended the night with her wishing me happy bday again. Next morning when she saw me online In msn, she msged me immediately n asked if it's ok if we juz get those chalet/room in Pulau ubin n she can get the day off to accompany me. Of coz I said ok la! Who cares bout the venue seriously.

Next installment will be, "The Beginning"....
Old 19-10-2014, 04:40 AM
Samster

After waiting In anticipation the whole night, finally it's time to pick her up! B told me to pick her up at bedok n went straight to Changi ferry terminal... Evil plans started hatching..

B: y tat couple kept looking at u? Do they know u? (Worried that we will be spotted by familiar ppl tats y she chose tat place too)

Me: er I duno. Doesn't look familiar. Just act normal la. Maybe u kept fidgeting or we both look like some stars

B: zzz. I juz don't wan see anyone familiar ma.

Me: u juz think too much la. Act normal lo.

Soon we checked in, while maintaining a distance as the check in pt is quite a distance from the room. Drew the curtains, sat on bed (one at a bed though), I began the ice breaker.

Me: ok ma this place. How much is it?

B: 50+ lo..

Me: feels cold hor the aircon.

While moving myself to go hug her, no resistance. Makes me feel like devouring her straight away. N while evil plans r hatching, I realized I got no rubber. But in my mind, I don't wanna worry bout this first. So I starting feeling her up, from her waist, I slowly went to cup her breasts, little head is bursting out of my pants. Seeing no resistance again, I proceeded to lift up her top n unhook her bra. The moment I saw those boobs, I simply love It, the tenderness, more than enough from my hands(maybe all my previous were either a or almost b. But this is almost a full c.)

Groping b's breasts, her soft moans but abit of rejecting my advances makes me wanna go further. I slowly slid my hand downwards ... Suddenly she stood up n ran towards the toilet! Wtf?! Did I go overboard?

It felt like centuries waiting for her to come out. I kept thinking of many reasons of y she did that. Zzz, raging hardon with millions of questions. Finally She came out, HAPPILY. N i was again thinking wads behind that smile.

B: menses came lo! Cannot do anything alrdy!

Me: .......... Den u make me lidat den I how?

B: hehe too bad. Wait for it to be over lo. Nw I can concentrate on enjoying ur company.

Me: yes....... Of coz we can. (What else can I reply?)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1