The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Petite Ah Fong with big B $60

ok bros, just got back from a rather nice session with above mentioned WL.

jalan jalan around L14 and saw this petite lady with a nice slim figure and the boobs rather tempting, so ask her how much and respond with $60. what the hell? on lor. face wise, i'll say she's not bad looking lah. can't say she's MILF or SYT, but, can make it lah. she knows how to dress, silky white low cut dress, showing a little bra, you know, rather sexy. so......

story:

check into room, start rubba rubba, strip her slowly, then straight away sit her down by the bed and ask her to tease/lick my weapon. si bei song.

shower rather s.o.p. then proceed to bed. wah i tell you her bbbj skill one f the best. she will keep bbbj-ing you like she fucking enjoy it. once a while she'll look up and give you that cheeky look. really man, she won't stop.

buay tahan liao, so i ask her to stop, if not, she'll just keep going man, swear.
protect meat stick and start missionary first, after a while, change to doggy with her one leg on the floor and the other kneeling on the bed, me banging her facing the mirror.

then, can't hold it no more, put off CD and flip her around and spray all over her titties, tio a bit on her face, but she's ok. very good attitude, not angry at all.

my P.O

face: 7
body: petite, slim, zero fats
ht: maybe 162-165
boobs: i think it's a big B, sorry, not good at guessing
ass: not flat, but not perky thou, just nice lah
attitude: 8
damage: $60, RM & CD your own

want to fuck her? pm me.

priority given to my up list guys.
btw guys, please post something so i can clear my list. it's damn bloody long you know?
Old 26-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!
Re: Petite Ah Fong with big B $60

Posting something here... so you can clear your list

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 26-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

sorry bro, no disrespect, but was refering to the guys in my 'i know who you are' list.

thanks for posting anyways.
Old 26-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

ok first 2 bros with contact

AhBengKeong
trialcarrot

oh, forgot to mention. becos she's petite, she can't really handle a big lan jiao. when you ram her deep, she give you that 'wah, you so powerful' look, or maybe it's a 'ah, pain' look, or 'Mmm, pain, but i like' look. hey, i don't know.

don't know good or bad lah, but i like it. i'm not saying i'm big lah, just average.

so bros with big lan jiaos, it's up to you.
Old 26-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Posting something here... so you can clear your list
haha bro, nice, you just made my list longer.....
Old 27-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
spongeboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share bro? thks
Old 27-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

next in line

insomia
w800i

sorry to the new guys, i know it sucks, cos nobody here knows anybody. so go out there and fuck somebody(preferably the good meat) and come back with a FR. earn some points so we know you're for real. that's what i did when i was a newbie.

she's going to be here very long, she told me at least a year, on student pass, so don't worry lah, take your time.

cheers.
hope to see your FRs soon.
Old 27-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Hmm I'm interested. Can share share?
Old 27-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
Erotican deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyErotican deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

indeed value.
competition making prices go down for PRC...

hope quality increase!
Thank all bros for sharing contacts and reading my FRs!
Those who up me, please leave nick for me to return
Old 27-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

next wave

lover8boy
satyr365
Intel Ops
hihiall
Old 29-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

next wave

aprilskies
Lancer99
hornymr
Old 29-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro Assrammer, up you for sharing her number. Will promise to post FR.
Old 29-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

next wave

andrew101
Krazy

hope to see your FRs soon.

cheers
Old 29-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, me hope to try her out, care to share?
Thks in advance!!
Old 01-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

next wave

tzr250sg
xiaobai2
irridy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1