The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7881 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
It is clear that whatever some of us say, how some of us criticise your and your kakis posts, how we try to tell you and your kakis you are doing more harm than good, nothing has gotten into your heads, and you persist in posting meaningless reviews which never get into Javabeans compilation lists. I think the best thing to do is to just press the ignore button whenever I see any post for 狮城按摩 or sganmo girls. No point wasting forum owner's bandwidth and no point adding pages to this sub-thread just to chastise what you and your kakis post. I just hope the newbies don't fall prey.

Cheers
My guess is all these clowns are not owned by the OKTs themselves. They are merely MR writers engaged by the OKTs. They earn on each of the bogus MR they have written. That is why no matter how we critised them, these clowns will still continue to write and post. That is their income.

As for the OKTs, they are targetting those non-seasoned bros to believe the MRs and patronised their gals. Once the reputation completely gone, change the stable name and reestablish as a new site.

From what I see, they have no intention on doing long term business. They just want to earn as much as they can while they are still in the business. No point to think about long term as they would be bursted anytine. For example, the long time site, SH69.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

The one that you mentioned apparently didn't get busted because of long term, long time etc...

TMT
Old 21-10-2016, 05:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
senny86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post

I'm biased. But she meets your requirements
bro thanks for the recommendation ! really syt and good massage, i wasnt expecting she could really massage !

shortlisted under my RTM list liao! thanks bro!
Old 21-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
There is already a thread for these ladies. Surprise to see them advertise on sgfoxy
Probably they are Miyuki's fan trying to help to promote her girl.
Old 21-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zoot123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=630098

Went to find Ke Er today. As for her looks, what you see is what you get. Very friendly and hardworking girl.

Looks - 8.5/10 ( definitely the same person as the photo ,loved her pretty eyes)
Body - 8.5/10 ( nice boobs and almost no tummy , fair skinned )
Gfe - 8/10 ( out of expectations , warm and caring )
Massage - 8/10 ( got strength , use a bit of elbows and got kneel on back too )
Hj - 9/10 ( 2 times . Quick one before massage , and a slow & sexy one after massage my back )
RTM - YES
save your effort bro, this is already a notorious stable which i will advise people to stay away from.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Had some time today and went back to ericia for massage. Have given her an Mr before and she is in bro javabean list 1 so no need to promote her too much but just got to share something that I think bros may not know or shared before. She actually also offer to do simple facial for customers and squeeze black heads. Lol. This is gd for bros who don have any one to help do so. Spent an enjoyable time getting my back squeezed of blackheads. Wish she had mentioned earlier I would have foregone massage and get my blackheads squeezed. It's just as relaxing lol!

Anyway she is leaving end of the month so better book her quick.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7252 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Had some time today and went back to ericia for massage. Have given her an Mr before and she is in bro javabean list 1 so no need to promote her too much but just got to share something that I think bros may not know or shared before. She actually also offer to do simple facial for customers and squeeze black heads. Lol. This is gd for bros who don have any one to help do so. Spent an enjoyable time getting my back squeezed of blackheads. Wish she had mentioned earlier I would have foregone massage and get my blackheads squeezed. It's just as relaxing lol!

Anyway she is leaving end of the month so better book her quick.

It is great that Erica offers blackheads squeenzing service. But my worry is my wife would ask who squeeced my blackheads.... haha
Old 21-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody tried Bei Bei? http://www.perfectmassage.club/bei-bei
Seems like too good to be true, pretty + bbbj. hahaha
Old 21-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Tobiasby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=630099

Looking for massage as my back is aching for few days. Saw Li Li inside the website and go ahead to make appointment for her. When reached, i told her my back problem. And she spent quite a bit of time on it. She got good strength and my back feels much better. Her HJ got a lot of variations and I shot quite a bit of cum on her hands.
Old 21-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceAx View Post
Yang Tao is worth visiting, at least for me. She's busty nice looking lady. Massage is above average and she provides a few off-menu items like BBBJ, etc etc ... I think it depends on chemistry more than money, as she did not ask for additional tips after everything.

You can find her here ---> http://sglonelyguy.com/yang-tao-massage/
Tried Yang Tao some time back already.

This FR is bullshit. I will never recommend this ML.
Old 22-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Went to visit Laura super late at night. Wanted to surprise her. Got the directions and all, and I thought she would recognised me while directing me to the unit. Maybe too far away.

The moment the door opened, i saw a stunned face that froze and the first word that she belted out, '老公?'. She didn't jump and hug me, as I could still see her disbelief eyes and she was just walking behind me still in disbelief into the room. That was a funny sight. Finally we were in each other's arms. It's been 2years. After standing there hugging and talking for a good 10 mins, we finally hit the showers. When she pulled her dress off, I was stunned that she was not wearing panties underneath that dress. I didn't even notice when I was hugging her with my hands on her butt. The other thing I noticed was her figure looks great! Yes she packed a little more meat, but only 3kg more compared to 2 years ago. Her face is still chiselled. Her body shape is a little hard to describe. She is top heavy so breast upwards is broad. Breast and below, she is quite slim and her butt is yum. She is so much tanner and sports a healthy and radiant glow on her face.

In the showers, I was really a good boy. It was all just about catching up. While cleaning my tool, she was talking to him like it's been a long time, how are you etc..funny. We dried up, headed to bed with her fully nude. We just laid there and talked. It was a good 30 mins. She wanted to massage me, but I said it's ok. Played with her huge assets, and got it going. Playing with the soft, humongous tits and everything came back. and out of my tool in a blast. Chemistry was good.

Showered together and sat and talked again. Overshot time by a lot but she is hitting the bed so I guess she was not rushing to get me out. Think I am getting really old. Visiting all MLs just to talk. Kept me entertained though. That's what we are paying for isn't it? If we are there to just wham bam bye, it's commercial and boring. The gist is know the ML enough to keep her and yourself interested, make friends, enjoy the process, respect the boundaries. No chemistry, move on.

Have to thank Mint for convincing her sister back even for a short while. The only bad thing of being too close is I will not get to tarma the 2 of them. But wouldn't it be epic to hear 老公 and 姐夫 at the same time?
seem mint sister laura is playful and fun girl to enjoy , wish got a chance to tarma mint and laura
Old 22-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Probably they are Miyuki's fan trying to help to promote her girl.
Unless their business is so bad that they need to advertise to entice customer, else there is really no need to.

Doing this will only increase their odds of getting raided.

Been there several times and place is rather conducive but don't hold high hopes for looks
Old 22-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Unless their business is so bad that they need to advertise to entice customer, else there is really no need to.

Doing this will only increase their odds of getting raided.

Been there several times and place is rather conducive but don't hold high hopes for looks
Err sorry bro. But I beg to defer from your view. I like the looks of those girls at the joint leh.

I just saw their new girl Barca photo without covering. Confirm drooling for me.

Eurasian and fair look with big boobs. She is not China girl ok.

But then maybe your benchmark is too high also.

With home made food by miyuki, clean environment, freshly wash towels from those laundry services.

How to compare with those smelly damp and unwashed main towels with chop chop 123 game over services from those social visit girls?
Old 22-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Jette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried to get appointment with Qin Qin before, but very hard to get suitable timing. Luckily this afternoon, managed to get one. When she opened the door, i saw a pretty SYT in school uniform. One of my things I always liked. Hehe ...
And the best thing is she conversed well in Cantonese with her. 90mins just zoomed past. Thank you TS for bringing in a Hong Kong girl.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=630118
Old 22-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

For you all to see the new barca. If you all think she isn't chio, then maybe you all must book 3rd grade actress but you confirm cannot get for $100+ nia.

http://sgfoxy.com/巴塞&#...appinstalled=0

Never meituxiuxiu or photoshop one. Only cover face nia.

I saw the real deal just now. Haha.

I am just sharing, you all got eyes to see for yourself.

Before people say their business is bad, try booking yourself.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1