The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
lifestyle

This mornign went to this joint along Neil Rd, called Lifestyle. Carpark quite easy to find, right at exit of Keong Saik street beside Neil Rd. Walked in. THe smell is great, one of the cleanest massage parlour I have seen so far. Greeted by LL, and introduced to YY, a mid 30s.

Massage is so so. I will try LL next time as she is better looking.

YY began by stroking my butt and thigh. As time pass, I tried to pull her panty and finger her, with no resistence. Finally turn over, she massage my stomach and pop the golden question discreetly. By then, my didi mari kita already.

Eventually, the moment got hot and I start to strip her piece by piece just like how I used to strip my M16 rifle. Her panty and bra on the floor, I lift up her dress to her shoulder.

Strictly no FJ, just HJ, but I had her lying on the massage bed. Eventually, I cum on her breasts. She did not mind.

The place is real clean, with a basin in every cubicle which is also spacious.

The last 10 minutes, she massage my stomach and groin area, apply powder. First class service till the end.

Will return again.

I walk back to the carpark and on the backlane of a Keong Saik shop house, saw a signboard with red number 4. I did not know that brothel house got to enter by backdoor. Don't think I want to try anyway.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Sorry, I forgot about the damage.

$40 per hour plus $30 for HJ.

I quite enjoyed it when I fired my load of hellfire missiles onto her breasts. First time experience.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-02-2004, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
poplam77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoplam77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
re:

Hi bro aoche is the joint u mention a PRC joint ????
Old 22-02-2004, 07:21 AM
Samster

yup

Old 22-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
hey bro apache
is tt the one facing the road?
the last time i called them, the lady told me they have got young n pretty gals fr PRC, M'sia n SG. Dunno true or not.
Btw how old d gals there in general, in particular LL which u said was not bad looking?
thanks!
Old 22-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

LL should be early 30s. YY is mid 30s. The other 4 I have not seen yet as I went too early.

Old 24-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by apache
LL should be early 30s. YY is mid 30s. The other 4 I have not seen yet as I went too early.
Hi bro apache,
Is the entrance door always closed? I passed by the area today evening but since the door is shut with the 'open' sign, can't take a peek to see unless i go straight into the shop.
Old 25-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
bro shyguy, tht's d one. perhaps having a closed door is a minus point cos u cant get a 'sneak preview' fr outside, hence do not knw what gals to expect. sekali go in all lao gohs sian liaozzz. But i do like the fresh, clean scent of aromatheraphy that greets u when u enter the door.
Old 25-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by owen10
bro shyguy, tht's d one. perhaps having a closed door is a minus point cos u cant get a 'sneak preview' fr outside, hence do not knw what gals to expect. sekali go in all lao gohs sian liaozzz. But i do like the fresh, clean scent of aromatheraphy that greets u when u enter the door.
Hi bro owen10,
Agreed with u on the scent. Well... today went in to try liao, stressed, man. The moment I pushed the door open, I see 5 ladies staring at me. Hmm... think all the 5 are at least 30s but never really had a good look cos was led into the room quickly by a lady called A* H**. Think all the ladies there are PRC and looks wise, none really strike me as outstanding. Must agree with apache that it is really very clean. So my FR here:

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 8/10 ( had a nice and hard massage)
HJ: 6/10 (I came a bit fast, so didn't really get to feel it longer to rate it)
Breast: A handful, allows unhooking of bra + sucking of nip. Never tried to finger pussy.
Attitude: Very friendly, asked me to lay down and rest as she helped me to clean up the 'mess'.
Damage: $40 ( 1hr massge) + $30 (HJ)
Old 26-02-2004, 12:38 AM
Samster

yes, when I first enter the massage parlour, it looks like a 5 star massage parlour. Nice decoration, nice smell and everything so clean. Hard to believe.

Though the ladies are not pretty, I will still go back again for a good massage in a squeky clean environment with friendly attitude. They make you feel like a boss.

Old 26-02-2004, 12:52 AM
Samster

if u venture further into KS, there's anthr tui na outlet. not as clean looking .. thk there muz be at least 4 PRCs wkg there. that one more of an ah peh joint.
Old 26-02-2004, 01:01 AM
Samster

no no no, no thank you.

I have enough of those joints that cater for ah pecks, after an experience at Fortune Traditional at Bandu Street at Chinatown.

I will never forget the experience where a late 40s auntie massage me and Hj me. I almost freak out man, and felt bad the whole day.

Lifestyle is fine for me.

Old 26-02-2004, 01:15 AM
Samster

hahaha .. true true ... I'm a fan of young n pretty PRCs too but unfortunately its not easy to find tis days. me oredi sianzzz of chinatown area ... JSP area oso interest waning cos my regular joints gettin packed tis days, d ang pais frequently booked too.
seems like need to look for new adventure elsewh .....
Old 27-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
sorry not robert

sorry,not robert pay 50 dollars,a useless humji bo lapma ULGY fucker like giganticdidi pay 50 dollars.hahahaa
Old 28-08-2004, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tt3911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: lifestyle

Bother Apache, what is the chinese nickname of YY ? Brother Shyguy, what is A* H** ? How to go to this place and ask for YY and A* H**?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1