The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

If u mean karaoke , find ovation okt reliable , but take note majority myanmar girls no IC for some . Disco ? Maybe paragon . yes , barberry , kiss , hello bangkok need fishing skills .

Quote:
Originally Posted by excloc View Post
What is the best disco there in terms of girls quality? Those that can bring back. Would appreciate any input from bros
Old 26-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
AlanW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good afternoon all , I first time went to Danok,Thailand on October-18-2012 and stay up to October-20-2012 and below is my FR

Day 1 - October-18-2012
I start my journey at midnight from KL all the way to Penang to pick up one of my friend that located at Penang. After I pick him up,we all the way go ahead to BKH and passed the Malaysia Custom and park our car at Duty Free Zone that near the Thailand border. Brought all our stuff and heading to Thailand Custom. Chop chop then we reach Danok already @ 12PM ( Thai time ) then straight check-in to Siam Thana Hotel with RM 85 per night so 2 night will cost me RM 170. Put down my stuff and rest awhile in the hotel then bath. After 1 hour rest. We start to head out to look around. Went to massage at Oliver Massage Center near the Oliver Hotel with another 2 friend so total up is 4 people, RM 25 for 2 hours is really awesome and I paid additional RM 10 as tips. Then head to eat some food near the Rose Farm there,the food is terrible cannot eat.

The real action start after the food
After that head to Rose Farm to have a look at the girl, that time around 4PM ( Thai time ) , there is so many SYT over there and I don't know which one to choose, my friend already choosed on which is MILF but the look is not that pretty. End up after I think for 5 minutes , the OKT suddenly recommend a girl called Ms. Wan's , when I look at her , she look pretty SYT with a slim body so I also decided and grab her. Paid RM 300 to OKT which is called Mr. Ho's. After that I head back to my hotel and wait for her.

After 20 minutes of waiting, Ms. Wan's already arrived infront of my door and she knock my door and she stay to put down her stuff which is a bag of lotion and many more , her dress , short pant etc . Then I was resting on my bed while watching the TV. Then she came over to me and I was trying to break the ice , asking her full name and age , and she willing to tell me. She then took off her sweater and rest awhile on the bed and told me that she didn't sleep last night so give her rest awhile. I was fine with it. Then after awhile, she said she cannot last anymore and she want to have fun,we had a long french kiss on the bed while I was roaming her body. Then she said enough, she went to bathtub and start to switch on the hot water and cold water and the bathtub was full of water after 20 minutes , that time me and her still kissing and touching in the bathroom. She then took 1 bottle of showel gel and put inside the bathtub and try to make some bubble. Then me and her try to enter the bathrub slowly and she washing me and my back very clean including my little brother, that time was really hard already so I also keep on washing her body. Once finish clean,we dry ourself and heading to bed.

On the bed,I roaming her whole body then start to bite her nipple,she starting to give some moan then she start her BJ with condom on. After awhile she was on top of me , she start to ride me for very long while I hold her breast for quite some time and play with the nipple. Then again we change our style to enter from top and then to missionary and also try to doggie style and end up I burst in 30 minutes on the bed. After the action , we head to shower together and I'm still playing with her body around. After tired,rest awhile on the bed then my friend called me for dinner time, I asked Ms. Wan's wanna follow or not, she said she want and we was heading to BBQ steamboat which I don't really like but I can see she also not taking it so much. She will clean everything before pass it to me and then she will ask me what to eat then she go pick-up all up.. But too bad I don't eat pork and i only took chicken meat and some eggs and meatball. The bill came out with 4 person is RM 78 , I gave RM 80 and told the fella to keep the change then me and her head back to Hotel since she also tired and I also tired because of so long hour drive. Reach hotel,again she cannot control herself and keep on french kiss me and keep on bite my neck and nipple and she said she want it. Then from there I start roam,touch touch and put my finger into her love hole,she show some response then I cap myself to enter her missionary and end up burst there. Afterward I went to shower to clean myself because of BBQ charcoal smell around my body,same to her. From there we rest and reach midnight,she said she want to eat some mee and she need to go out so I just let her go out alone by taking my room key. After less than 30 minutes she was back and look so full face. She said she afraid of fat when at BBQ dinner so didn't eat so much. Then me and her start to watch TV and I start to feel tired so I sleep first. She then follow as I can see. Hug her whole night for sleep,the feeling is awesome.

When reach morning,I see that she is still sleeping and I wake her up and asked her want breakfast or not in Hotel,she said she don't want and she continue her sleep. After I finish the food,I quickly go up and see her cute sleeping face. Then I can't control and start to roam her again,at first she resist but I think the feeling is too good for her so she also couunter it back. Then again we start my bonking mission on the bed and finish it and shower together again. She then start to make-up and dress since it's Friday,she also took a very long time and she kiss me after she apply her lipstick. Before she left,I gave her additional tips for the good GFE. She asked me is it I gonna stay 1 more night and I told her yes and she said if I wanna take girl for tonight as well, I must be quick.

Girl detail
Name : Ms. Wan
Age : 19 years old according to her and I saw her FB DOB.
Face : 8/10 ( very SYT ) , to me very nice already
Body : 7/10 ( slim body )
Breast : 34B ( my hand cannot finish cover her breast )
GFE : 10/10 ( very nice , she treat me like her real boyfriend )
FJ : 9/10 ( still consider ok but she got reject me , asked me why need so much )
Damage : RM 300 + RM 40 as tips.

Day 2 will be coming soon.

Last edited by AlanW; 26-10-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 28-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to your day 2
Old 28-10-2012, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good FR.
I went with my friends a few years back and the girls we picked up at paragon was so horny that I have to reject her a few times in the day cause my leg was sore. Yup they are great at giving girl friend feeling.
Old 28-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Day 2 - October-19-2012
After sent Ms. Wan's out of my room , I quickly change to another clothes to get ready to Hatyai to see see the world over there. Went to 7-eleven there and paid RM 13 for 2 person , so RM 6.50 for each person. The trip took us about 1 hour due of heavy rain and also the driver stop there and there and enter there from there. Reached Lee Garden there and enter to have a look and found out is nothing inside,plan to go walk around but can't because of rain. So we took tuktuk around Lee Garden area to go back bus station and it cost us RM 8 which is cheap. Then reach bus station,I don't know how to go back to Danok so go around and asking people, the old couple told us to grab a ticket at counter 26 to buy a Danok/Border ticket. At the end reach back Danok at 7PM ( Thai time ).

Action start now
Quickly went back to room and bath and then my friend was finish and asking me what is the plan. Wanna continue book the girl or just go out listen to music , so we decide to book at a girl and I gave a call to Mr. Ho's that work in Rose. I told the OKT that I prefer a young girl with good service, then he brought a girl called Little Chillies. After my friend was ok with the girl,the girl already brought everything here while I decide to grab the little chillies and start to nego with the OKT since we're repeat customer. Was able to bring down the price by RM 20 so end up I paid RM 280 to OKT and the little chillies go back to her place and bring her stuff.

After 15 minutes of waiting,she knock my door and enter my room and start to put down all the stuff. I was on the bed resting and as usual was trying to break the ice, not bad. The girl was friendly and asking what is my name , so I told her my name and her name is called Nam. She went to bathtub and setting the water,while I was on the bed waiting for her to grab me over. While waiting the water,she came over and kiss me then I start a deep long french kiss with her , about 10 minutes we were kissing and our hand is roaming to each other.

I start to undress her and she was shy to let me undress her,then we slowly taking off our clothes off piece by piece and both of us end up with towel and enter the bathroom. She keep on making the bubble inside the bathtub , when the bathtub full of bubble,she enter and she ask me to enter as well, from there I was touching there and there and clean her as well. Then when finish,we heading to bed for action. On the bed,we was dry up already,then I start to kiss her and she was kissing me as well and she was stroking my hard rod,she then catbath me from top to my hard rod and without I notice,she BJ me without a condom which is awesome,she BJ me at least 15 minutes before she start to take out the condom and put in my rod. From there,she start to ride on top of me for around 15 minutes too while I was holding her breast and keep on press on nipple and have a deep french kiss when her head is coming down. Then she asked me to do missionary style , so I also follow, missionary style her around 10 minutes,keep on kiss and keep on missionary and change to doggy style for 10 minutes, she said she cum don't know how many times and I still not yet cum. Since my body was wet,I request to continue the job in bathroom and she agreed. I carry her to bathroom and from there I doing standing doggy and her whole body was facing the mirror, can see her impression is awesome and I feel I was cumming so I took off the condom and shot on her ass. From there then we had the light shower and rest for 2 hours after a awesome sex.

After 2 hours of rest,the girl said was boring inside the room so I was asking my friend where to go and he said go to YES club. When I mention YES club,she said ok and then I went to 7-eleven with her to buy some food to eat before heading to YES club. She was dressing like a pretty girl,I totally fall in love .Took the tuktuk to YES club and asked for 4 person,then the people was able to secure a 2 table facing the long stage there which is loud of music. Order 1 bucket of heineken plus others food,bill came out RM 109. A puying come to me and my girl was guarding me from those puying. Music was loud and I'm not use to it,got so many show , got lady gaga telephone,oppa gangnam style,madonna that I don't even remember. My girl was dancing around and same to me, I also dancing while holding her hand. After 2 hours inside the club,we was tired and preparing to go.

Reached back hotel,rest awhile then my friend bought some food and invites us to go over since just opposite and his girl was eating alot and look like she was trying to kiss me and I was avoid it since my girl is here and I can noticed that she not happy. Then I quickly bring her back to my room and told my friend to enjoy the night. Reach back my room,I was resting on my bed while she was watching youtube drama,she was watching it around 1 hours,afterward she cannot withstand anymore because I was roaming her whole body while she was watching the drama. Then I said I wanna go bath,ask her want or not and she follow me as well. As usual,shower inside there and I touch there and there.

Went back to our bed and action start again,we had a deep french kiss again for very long,then she again BJ me straight which is awesome eeling,then she cap me and start to ride it then enter from top for quite some time with our tongue always fighting. Missionary for 15 minutes and I still not yet cum,this time I carry her with my rod still is inside her and start the doggy style and standing missionary for awhile then I cum on her body. Had a shower and she continue watch awhile her drama then I fall asleep again.

Once I woke up at the morning, I aware that she hug me so tight at night to sleep, I can feel it at night too. Then I start to hug me and give her some light kiss,she look like know it and give it back to me. When it was around check out time,I had another session with her and this time we go shower together again and she gave me the longest BJ which is 25 minutes,then I start to enter her and pump her in missionary and at the end I cum.

Had shower together and waiting for her to make-up and then start to check-out,she was hugging me tight and gave me a goodbye kiss which my friend look at it and he jealous because his girl left early.. Had our first meal of the day at Mcdonald's and then go back to Malaysia. I miss Danok now...

Girl detail
Name : Little Chillies ( Nam )
Face : 9/10 ( Pretty than Ms.Wan's no matter how and I like it so much )
Body : 9/10 ( the slim body and I like it very much )
Breast : 32B ( the nice shape ever breast I can see )
GFE : 10/10 ( she treat me like boyfriend and I was happy and guard me from those puying )
FJ : 10/10 ( She willing to do any position as long I not tired and her face when moan is priceless )
FK : 10/10 ( We look like long lost couple and keep on kiss non-stop )
Damage : RM 280 + RM 70 tips.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leelelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story.

I am not so good luck. Most of the time end up with girl not so good services.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro AlanW, taking a tutu that cost u RM8 (80 baht) to bus station from Lee Garden which u consider is cheap? FYI, it cost 20 baht (RM2) per pax only even to the bus station. Of cos this is not a big amount but it play a dif if u got a big group and often take tutu in HY. hope this helps u in future.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Bro AlanW, taking a tutu that cost u RM8 (80 baht) to bus station from Lee Garden which u consider is cheap? FYI, it cost 20 baht (RM2) per pax only even to the bus station. Of cos this is not a big amount but it play a dif if u got a big group and often take tutu in HY. hope this helps u in future.
Anyway up you for the info also. Hope all bro will know more too.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Thank you so much Bro Hawk for the information. I been reading the page for 500+ pages until my eye also dry then only I dare to go up there . I was asking around already from Lee Garden to bus station and that day was heavy rain so spoilt my whole day already . I asked all also mention more than RM 2+, but 2 person is only RM8 so each person is RM 4 . But I don't know RM4 per person from Lee Garden to Bus Station is it good enough ?
Old 06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
Thank you so much Bro Hawk for the information. I been reading the page for 500+ pages until my eye also dry then only I dare to go up there . I was asking around already from Lee Garden to bus station and that day was heavy rain so spoilt my whole day already . I asked all also mention more than RM 2+, but 2 person is only RM8 so each person is RM 4 . But I don't know RM4 per person from Lee Garden to Bus Station is it good enough ?
Well, no venture no gain. Actually, u should stay a night in HY since u took the trouble to travel from Danok to HY (journey 1 hr+). Unless u like night life (disco), else HY will be a better choice than Danok cos Danok price had been spoil by many brothers.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tapas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros plan for DEC trips to Hyd?
Old 28-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Malaysian businessmen shot dead in Danok

Report from The STAR dated 28 November 2012 :-

SUNGAI PETANI: A 70-year-old Malaysian businessman was shot dead by an unidentified assailant in Danok, southern Thailand, near Bukit Kayu Hitam in Kedah.

Lim Gek Chai, said to be from Sungai Petani, was found dead with a bullet wound to his head in the driver's seat of a Toyota Camry.

Sadao police chief Kol Noppadol Phetsut said the deceased was holding a handphone when police arrived at the scene.

“A loaded .38 pistol was found under the driver's seat and a shot had been discharged from the firearm. The motive for the murder could be business rivalry or revenge.

“Investigations show that Lim, whom we believe ran a mini casino in Danok, had been making trips here for the past 20 years,” he said.

The body has been sent for a post-mortem.

His relatives have yet to claim the body at press time.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 29-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Malaysian businessmen shot dead in Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The STAR dated 28 November 2012 :-

it's an underworld assassination..... dun get involved and dun be a busybody.
Old 30-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ARS3NAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapas View Post
Any bros plan for DEC trips to Hyd?
I will go dannok after christmas, interested?
Old 30-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ARS3NAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will go there after christmas, anyone Join from KL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1