The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tenacious is Cool - loads of Potential
First time in Pertain

Hi all, first time heading to pertain and here my first FR. Drove there and finally found the place, open up my wallet and realised i only have 30+ left on me, went to the shopping mall and drew 100bucks. By the time i reach there it was lively, alot of uncles and indians walking in and out. went in almost every house and got quite pek chek, cos its damn hot even right after the rain and 70-80% of the rooms are all closed. then those open are too old for my liking, i personally am a sucker for milfs, but they don't realli appeal to me. almost wanted to give up after 20mins of walking in and out of the houses, finally saw one short hair girl quite pretty, ask for price, 50, went in. For first timers visitors to pertain like me, be prepared to be in a very small room, the bed is not a queensize or kingsize, most of them are single size with a small basin to wash up beside.

Name - din't ask
Looks - 6.5/10 ( one of the better looking one to me )
Body - 7/10 ( eraser type nipples quite nice, boobs bout b or c)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 (she asked if i wanted bj with or without cap,chose without good suction, with flexible tongue)
FJ - 7/10 ( damn horny and quite tight)
Damage - $50

RTF - don't quite enjoy the whole process of getting there and walking around. crowded, not many rooms available, guess 1pm is the peak hour there.

After wash up, she asked if i wanted to sit awhile, but then was in a rush so i left.
BTW, this place reminds me of the Ocean Hotel just across the causeway i've been before few years back, go in like shopping lol.
Old 21-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: First time in Pertain

Bro Tenacious, what attracted me about your thread is, u wrote JB Ocean Hotel. I was there yesterday, my old term, "lawyer office". Cause it used to have a lawyer firm on the 2nd floor, many yrs ago.

U would have notice, Ocean's WLs , chiong customers compared to Pertain or Banana Leg brothels, the WLs we looked into their rooms they black face. All the 23yrs of passing by Ocean or Lawyer office, i have not tried any WLs yet. But, going thru the JB Ocean, Malaysia threads, seem like the WLs there r below std, except few got good reviews.

1such is the WL with the sign, "Save the male". Yes! I saw her yesterday having her dinner outside, ex GL quality! My friend also agreed.

Different btw the WLs, is BL WLs upon we enter rooms, paid up, alot 360 turn to demure, GF feeling also. I can named afew, Pat, Violet, Jessie too. Ocean's WL, some bros complaints, this cannot, that cannot, well! typical JB std is bros should upgrade the costs. To me, this is not the correct way to conduct biz.

Pls, have another session, cause i believe BL is still better std than Ocean.
Old 22-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tenacious is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: First time in Pertain

yo bro jacky,

ocean hotel was actually my first visit to such places when i was 17years old. been there only 2 or 3 times. as you could see from my FR, although its first time experience in pertain, the girl was fine, esp in services. her bbbj was good, and she got so horny after she rode on me she pulled my head to lc, was kinda shocked lol. reason why i'm unlikely to return there is cos it was too crowded, and most of the room are closed, i believe i only saw like 20-30% of all the girls that day.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Go thru all threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
yo bro jacky,

ocean hotel was actually my first visit to such places when i was 17years old. been there only 2 or 3 times. as you could see from my FR, although its first time experience in pertain, the girl was fine, esp in services. her bbbj was good, and she got so horny after she rode on me she pulled my head to lc, was kinda shocked lol. reason why i'm unlikely to return there is cos it was too crowded, and most of the room are closed, i believe i only saw like 20-30% of all the girls that day.
I would urge all bros to go thru the threads, that way u have a better ideas of who to choose, me? This gen, best is ex GL WLs, but i do not put high hopes on love making, commerical sex seems liked 1-sided affairs. Respect all ppls, love them for 15min or so, cum that's it.

Thinking back this 3yrs of bonking outside, i would say inorder to get my$ worth, avoid btw 25 to 10 of every mth, this is peak periods, time is on the side of WLs, all i'd tried b4 very time watcher.

See how? Next sessions probably, Sally, maybe Kico, Diamond, Sugar &, the new Michelle? Have a good holidays!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
EssO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Go thru all threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I would urge all bros to go thru the threads, that way u have a better ideas of who to choose, me? This gen, best is ex GL WLs, but i do not put high hopes on love making, commerical sex seems liked 1-sided affairs. Respect all ppls, love them for 15min or so, cum that's it.

Thinking back this 3yrs of bonking outside, i would say inorder to get my$ worth, avoid btw 25 to 10 of every mth, this is peak periods, time is on the side of WLs, all i'd tried b4 very time watcher.

See how? Next sessions probably, Sally, maybe Kico, Diamond, Sugar &, the new Michelle? Have a good holidays!
boy! u r damn daring to cheong jb also, no scared their religious police catch meh?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Omniall is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Go thru all threads

aiyah, religious police only catch during festive seasons lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1