The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Zon

Usually i think, if pay enough money to the police, they should not come and distrub.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What will happen, if kanna raid and that point of time, you are fucking the ladies in the room. Customer will get drag into it a not?
Old 01-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
What will happen, if kanna raid and that point of time, you are fucking the ladies in the room. Customer will get drag into it a not?
Not likely. Soliciting for paid sex is not illegal, but the girl cannot be underage. Correct me if i am wrong.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Who is back???
The gals are back to work after the raid. Similar or more than on the day of raid last week.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 01-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Go there drinks. The girls don't even bother to come to us. Bcos they aim for older people?
If u pay enough tips they will come to you. It will be good if your table of fren's are regulars too

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 01-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If u pay enough tips they will come to you. It will be good if your table of fren's are regulars too
So are u a regular ??
Old 02-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
Usually i think, if pay enough money to the police, they should not come and distrub.
Pay what money? You know who owns the ZON complex? Furthermore the third son of the owner was an Asst Supt of the RMP before he succumbed to cancer and passed away recently. It is not for monetary reasons that the MIB are raiding ZON but for other reasons..... security related issues so not convenient to post here.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
So are u a regular ??
I'm irregular.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 03-04-2016, 09:57 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm irregular.
Return 13. Thanks for the up.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All the while I give 50 if the girl sit long enough. But how to give enough tips when they dont even come and ask to sit. The girls just walk past the table and sourcing for customer when me and my friend sit there. I dont have friends that is regular like you. Haha
Old 03-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
. I dont have friends that is regular like you. Haha
I'm irregular customer. When I go with 2-3 frens who dun go often I also encountered the same treatment.

If I'm there with 2 super-regular frens they will be crowded with gals. Then their gals will intro me gals. Sometimes the tables will have up to 10 guys and some have to stand ......

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 03-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sometimes the tables will have up to 10 guys and some have to stand ......
10 guys ??? Or u mean 10 gals ?
Old 05-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But how to give enough tips when they dont even come and ask to sit. The girls just walk past the table and sourcing for customer when me and my friend sit there.
Quote:
I also encountered the same treatment.
Liked some people mentioned in SBF , that in order to get girls come to your table in any clubs, bars, puds, ktvs........please paste THB1,000 or money to your forehead The bigger the denomination, the better.

But we are not so damn desperate liked that.

Been to Texas a few times, it is a hit and miss with the ladies. Went there thrice and ladies come sat with me twice. Last time, gave lady only RM20 but she no show black face.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Agree on the hit and miss. The way they operate is really weird. As in it is almost not the higher bidder wins. Pay rm50 most of the time and always willing to sit 2-3, but sometime can hardly sit any.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
ThunderChief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm new here....
But Texas has been my hunting ground for about 2 years now and I'm there at least 2 times a week.... Been reading the posting by u guys...

Anyway... Just sharing my exp with you guys here...
Go on a weekday.... Less ppl = more choice.... Weekends normally pack like mad and the gals will butterfly at least 4 - 5 tables.... Best days to go Monday & Thursday.... Then you can cherry pick... If the gal business not good that day... you might also get extra...

Dun go too late... Party starts around 7 pm and gals will be at around 80% by that time.... Normally they dun work till too late (only until around 12 pm) especially the pretty ones.... After that most that is left are the desperate for $$$ ones...

Dun expect the gals will direct come to you.... And you action action... Try to play the eye contact game... They will come to you if they notice that you have been eyeing on them....

Dun expect 1st time drinking then can bring back home or hotel... These viets are not prostitutes so try not to be too over the first time.... Ask for their contacts... Talk with them abit when free.... Ask them out for dinner... Drink with them a few times (Tell them that you are going Texas and ask them to come look for u)... Then eveything oso can talk..... Hahaha...

For those that ask about overnight price.... Again they are not prostitutes so price can diff alot... Depends on how frequent u go drink and look for them... It might go as low as 150 and upwards of 350... I had a few FOC in the past.... It really depends how badly they need $$$ and how good their business that day....

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1