The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
fcukmaniac22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukmaniac22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Any bro can share the good massage shop? Much appreciate
Old 06-02-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
proptosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was recently in Hanoi. Read the previous posts and followed their instructions.

Went to Hanoi Hotel for the spa/massage services. You pick the person on the LED screen. You negotiate with the massage lady in the room. Full service available. Average 2million VND

Went to Jspa 3 times. Everything as advertised in website. Facility is clean and great. No full service available but good Nuru service. Don't go cheap, went for the King Massage with the 2 extras. The service manager will recommend the person that suits your service and appearance requirements.
Very satisfied.
Old 07-02-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
cody99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycody99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermitdafrog View Post
Bros when using dating apps in Hanoi do take note of SNIFF BAR SCAMMERS. My friend matched with a girl online and she proposed to meet at a coffee shop near Old Quarter. After which she brought us to a random bar which had guys outside that keep trying to show you in. Basically those girls are either being paid commission to bring you there as they will be spending a bomb by ordering expensive liquor. 1 bottle costs around 3 million VND inside so don't make the same mistake as us.

Most interesting part is when more girls spawned to accommodate the number of guys we had so everyone had a 'partner'. They were good fun but those laughing gas balloons costed $10 SGD per pop which accumulated really fast throughout the night. The bar is called SNIFF BAR so do take note.
Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 13-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quick sharing for my virgin trip to Hanoi, really thanks to all the bros that share useful information with me. Below is just my own experience and observations from Hanoi newbie.

About Hanoi
Transportation and food is really cheap. Usually just around sgd1-3 to grab around my hotel, I stay in Lotte Hanoi Hotel, highly recommended, good hotel with nice breakfast and just next to lotte mall, walking distance to Vincom mall. Food is really good and cheap, traffic is bad during rush hour. Old quarter is a nice place to explore.

Nuru Massage
Really thanks to all the bros that share info with me, I really had the best nuru experience in Hanoi. I checked out both NDL spa and J spa. I prefer NDL due to closer to my hotel and also the girls are really beautiful, okt is very nice too. So i will share more about NDL here.

Went there 4 times, had girl 83, 92, 101, all damn pretty and good service. Damage is 2.4M all in for Queen package. Got lucky during my first visit, being a noob, I happily choose girl from ipad, got assurance from okt that actual look is similar to photo, on my way up, saw one hot chick and I quickly ask about her number #83 , at that point my expectation is sky high. Room is quite huge and clean with sauna, massage bed, bath tub, shower area, couch. When my girl enter the room, I was shocked, Dino! Immediately reject the fat girl! After 5 minutes, 83 magically appear! Damn happy! Standard SOP - sauna, shower and bbbj in bathtub - a lot of diff pattern to blow u, damn shiok! Have to control else will shoot for sure, follow by massage on bed, slowly lick ur body, passionate DFK and slowly blow u, while she angle her body to let u dig her pussy, super tight and wet!!! Had my best cim, she suck everything till dry. Best ever cim! After clean up, continue chat and DFK. Got her contact through Zalo. Strictly no FJ in the spa, but u can arrange FJ in ur hotel.

In my return session, I got more intense raw rub and super long bbbj but still no fj in the spa, negotiated with her and she agreed to come to my hotel room.

Similar experience with 92 and 101, both girls recommended by okt and apparently is their ang pai. Very pretty with awesome service, I also strike up a deal with 92 to bonk in hotel. Compared to bkk nuru (not high end spa like Maria, BC), I like Hanoi spa more, girls much more prettier. Usually I only go to place that provide FJ, but I Start to love nuru with cim after my Hanoi trip.

Some tips for nuru spa: get to know the okt after first visit, recommendations will be much better from them, don’t really trust the photo. I believe the public photo album shared to customer (not iPad) do not include those and pai. All this 3 girls not available in public album. U can chill in the sofa area and choose the girl that just finish their session, u get to see their actual face, provided that there’s no booking back to back, I guess most spa do not allow FJ at their premises, so just strike a deal with the girl to go to ur hotel. They are all fucking tight! I guess low mileage.

{illegal non-sponor url - edited by mod}
Ktv
Got some info from friendly bros here, just went to the lounge and have some drinks, will get some girls next round. Too occupied this trip with delivery girls from spa. lol.

FL
got a FL arranged by a VP girl on my first day, I paid 4M. For FJ, in my opinion better arrange with girls that u like frm spa, u get to see everything first, including “testing” her pussy lol, and also chemistry level. Just negotiate with the girl. FJ is not as cheap as bkk though.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 24-03-2024 at 05:14 AM.
Old 13-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Q
About Hanoi
Transportation and food is really cheap. Usually just around sgd1-3 to grab around my hotel, I stay in Lotte Hanoi Hotel, highly recommended, good hotel with nice breakfast and just next to lotte mall, walking distance to Vincom mall. Food is really good and cheap, traffic is bad during rush hour. Old quarter is a nice place to explore.
I can assure you Grab from Ba Dinh Lotte hotel to Old Quarters cannot be sgd 1-3...if travel around Ba Dinh to nearby districts like Cau Giay, Hai Ba Trung then yes becos short dicstance...

Also Grab from your hotel to airport also cannot be less than sgd 3...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-02-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I can assure you Grab from Ba Dinh Lotte hotel to Old Quarters cannot be sgd 1-3...if travel around Ba Dinh to nearby districts like Cau Giay, Hai Ba Trung then yes becos short dicstance...

Also Grab from your hotel to airport also cannot be less than sgd 3...
Maybe i don’t remember correctly, I recall my grab ride to old quarter is ard 56k dong.

You are right, for sure airport transfer is not that cheap, 50 mins ride, my supplier arrange driver for me so I do not know the exact amount.

Anyway my point is just to share grab ride is really cheap compare to Sg. All my trip ard 24k-56k for average 15 - 20 min drive. Way more expensive in Sg.
Old 14-02-2024, 04:32 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe i don’t remember correctly, I recall my grab ride to old quarter is ard 56k dong.
Grab ride had history or activity...just check and you knew how much you paid...the Ba Dinh to Old Quarters is around 45mins to an hour if taffic jam...so cannot be too cheap...

Old 17-02-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
hotsforyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading a lot of these here, I thought I will clear my last year’s leave this May and have fun over there.

Any kind bros want to give me tips and such, please do so. I would like to hear more experiences going there. It be my first virgin trip to Hanoi so I don’t really know what to expect here
Old 17-02-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mandysaurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL in Hanoi

Hello brothers - off to Hanoi, need your help to get contacts of trusted FL or reliable OKT in Hanoi ? Need someone good and reliable preferably who can converse in English.

Can reciprocate with contacts I have in other cities

Thanks in advance
Old 19-02-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went there 4 times, had girl 83, 92, 101, all damn pretty and good service. Damage is 2.4M all in for Queen package. Got lucky during my first visit, being a noob, I happily choose girl from ipad, got assurance from okt that actual look is similar to photo, on my way up, saw one hot chick and I quickly ask about her number #83 , at that point my expectation is sky high. Room is quite huge and clean with sauna, massage bed, bath tub, shower area, couch..
Damage 2.4mil for queen package is a high price to pay for nuru without FJ.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
acerrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in hanoi next week. any recommendation for good massage and end with happy ending
Old 01-03-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Last time I travelled to Hanoi was in 2017. Been a long time since I went to Hanoi. Personally, I feel the city is better than Ho Chi Minh. It's cleaner and more cultural. The girls there are prettier than in Ho Chi Minh too. They are more fair and girlfriend/wife material. There is something about Ho Chi Minh that just make me tired of the city. Feels like a more run-down version of Bangkok. Does anyone feel the same? I'll probably make a trip back to Hanoi sometime this year. Maybe I am just bored of Ho Chi Minh as I was there 10 times in 2023.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
Last time I travelled to Hanoi was in 2017. Been a long time since I went to Hanoi. Personally, I feel the city is better than Ho Chi Minh. It's cleaner and more cultural. The girls there are prettier than in Ho Chi Minh too. They are more fair and girlfriend/wife material. There is something about Ho Chi Minh that just make me tired of the city. Feels like a more run-down version of Bangkok. Does anyone feel the same? I'll probably make a trip back to Hanoi sometime this year. Maybe I am just bored of Ho Chi Minh as I was there 10 times in 2023.
Not sure about hanoi cleanliness...when I was there there were piles of rubbish along the major roads from Old Quarters to Cau Giay...

From what I heard from friends now...northern gals are coming to hcm in droves...vice versa meaning southern gals are flying to north in search of work...plenty of factories especially Apple suppliers are setting up shops in North...

I agreed with you that hanoi is more cultural...but I never like hanoi with the high smog and poor air quality....

Personally dun like hanoi...prefer hcm with the vibrant nighlife...

Anyway up to individual preference...

Old 01-03-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Not sure about hanoi cleanliness...when I was there there were piles of rubbish along the major roads from Old Quarters to Cau Giay...

From what I heard from friends now...northern gals are coming to hcm in droves...vice versa meaning southern gals are flying to north in search of work...plenty of factories especially Apple suppliers are setting up shops in North...

I agreed with you that hanoi is more cultural...but I never like hanoi with the high smog and poor air quality....

Personally dun like hanoi...prefer hcm with the vibrant nighlife...

Anyway up to individual preference...
HCM nightlife gets boring after a while like Bangkok. Wherever you go, it's kinda like the same place. The only nightlife in HCM seems to be Bui Vien and KTVs scattered all over District 1 and 5. Maybe I went to HCM too many times and got bored of it while I haven't been to Hanoi for a long time. I also prefer the layout and bar concept of Hanoi at Old Quarter. Weather there is also nicer.

Have you been to Da Nang or Hue An? I heard good things about them. It's clean and less touristy.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
HCM nightlife gets boring after a while like Bangkok. Wherever you go, it's kinda like the same place. The only nightlife in HCM seems to be Bui Vien and KTVs scattered all over District 1 and 5. Maybe I went to HCM too many times and got bored of it while I haven't been to Hanoi for a long time. I also prefer the layout and bar concept of Hanoi at Old Quarter. Weather there is also nicer.

Have you been to Da Nang or Hue An? I heard good things about them. It's clean and less touristy.
Yes, been to Danang Hoi An and Hue back in 2014...went there mainly for sight seeing...will not bother to go central during typhoon season...lucky last year most typhoons avoided Vietnam...

Agreed that if you been to a place too frequent...you get bored...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1