The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
papayafarmman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
cheonging action in bentong - new discovery

Hi Sammyboy bros

Just had the opportunity to pass by Bentong town along the karak highway and discover a treasure trove of PRC pussies in this small town, 103 karaoke and some similar names along jalan chui yin

Stayed at Hotel Kristal in the middle of the town and noticed a lot of PRC hanging around some pubs and karaoke and decided to check it out.

Apparently they will accompany you for drink and chit chat for 20 bucks an hour, I noticed one quite goodlooking tall MILF with her friend which is shorter which is also not bad looking around 35 y.o. long hair with 36c size boobs and very fair skin decided to make eye contact with both of them and they smile and came over and ask me whether the both of them could sit with me. I said yes and the conversation turn to me asking the taller one when her friend went to the ladies whether she would do an overnight with me she said yes for 400 bucks I said 300 and she got to waive the table money she ok and so we went to the hotel

Went to my room and she started undressing saw her fair skin and bib boobs straight away went over and hug her and she started kissing me, never regretted taking her, smooth skin, fairly tight pussy and boobs to die for. Bang her 3 times that night and slept with my hands holding on to her nice boobs

Anyway she mentioned that business is bad in the small town and normally she and her jie mei mei only do overnight with regular clients but lately things have been bad so have no choice.....lor

Felt wonderful the next day and took her for breakfast and guessed that day my luck was with me bumped into her friend who was with another of her girlfriend going to the wet market and she actually look more prettier in broad day light and I told myself that I must try her somehow.....

Anybros who is "passing" by bentong and may want to try these prc please pm me for their contact
Old 03-01-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 16
hcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud of
Re: cheonging action in bentong - new discovery

bro, ctc pls. thks

Don't wait, join the queue. Confirm will return all upz in queue.

Please leave your nickname in the up message so that I can return your favour

Target: 1288 points
Old 03-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
undress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
me to bro..ct please
Old 03-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
sexluver1314 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexluver1314 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

share share please bro

yuan yuan
Old 03-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Hi Bros

For all bros who are will be "passing" bentong pahang (not betong way up north) and are interested in meeting the acquaintances of these prc pussies in this small town please pm me privately as I do not want to announce their contact nos publicly as these prc mei mei and jie jie are quite discreet about doing overnight.

Also please remember strictly no telling them where you bros got their numbers from I mean the source, just use your imagination to create some story about how you got their numbers

A word of advice, I would strongly suggest that you guys those who are interested in making the trip to suggest to these prc to meet up and sit with them in those places that they are attached with and then slowly make your way to suggest an overnight rather than going straight to the overnight proposal straightaway this way no one will feel funny
Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siapa6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya ya. When they are new arrival.really worth trying. They are not like young chicks one month can service up to 200+ clients and all kinds of banana in and out, the pus.sy also loose men!
Some more they are very hungry type and they know how to play. Only when they have feel with you...
Well never forget to buy the best Tau foo Pok in the wet market.one bag RM7/=, the best in Malaysia. ask inside...by 9am-10am, during weekend , all sold. Very popular for outstation buyers in bulk.

bros, we must share new stock when they arrive here...
Old 06-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Bro 6969

don't understand your post ???? are you saying that you have been there or are you a regular there???

if so any good recommendation bcos i am planning another trip maybe you have some good recommendation for me or maybe you have advice for me too

If yes please pm me,thanks
Old 07-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kok4980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i live in bentong, please sms their contact to ne please. :> really happy.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
abacuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro papayafarmman,

A very good FR that u have posted abt Bentong cheonging but apparently no reply fr u on the info requested via email.

Will send u again bro via my email [email protected].

Hope you can guide us bro when we are in Bentong and will surely post a FR if all smooth ya.

Cheers!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bathboy is Cool - loads of Potential

share share please bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1