The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bullies Forces Boy To Cut His Own Tongue With Scissors! Guess The Race Of Bullies?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

KLANG, March 28 — They ran and laughed like any other ordinary child but pupils living in the neighbourhood near a school now infamously known for its violent bullying episode, which saw an eight-year-old cut the tip of his tongue, had been victims themselves in the past.

Conversations with these children revealed last Thursday’s episode could have been one of the many bullying incidents that happened in the school.

Last Thursday, five masked boys — all aged nine — threatened to hit the boy if he did not cut his tongue with a pair of scissors.

Malay Mail visited the neighbourhood and spoke to those who attended the school.

Pupils said they did not report such incidents fearing repercussions. In some cases, the victims kept mum for fear the bullies could become more violent if they were to tell their teachers or parents.

An 11-year-old admitted he was bullied several times by his seniors in school.

“They will grab me by the collar and ask for my pocket money. If I said no, they will check my pockets,” he said.

“Sometimes, I just give in. There are times I run away or try to put up a fight.”

Some of the children, when met at the residential area which was mostly made up of low-cost flats, said they knew the victim, describing him as a “quiet but mischievous boy”.

His classmates said it was a norm for the seniors to bully the juniors.

“I asked the victim to come and play during recess on the day of the incident but he refused. When I returned to class after the break, I heard what had happened,” a classmate said.

He said the victim had earlier complained how he was constantly bullied as he was small and quiet.

The boy said the pupils did not report the matter to their parents or teachers, adding “it will only be worse”.

“The bullies warn us not to tell our parents or teachers about the incidents. If we do, we will face the consequences.”

Another pupil, aged 11, said he was afraid of going to school due to the bullying but was unable to voice his feelings.

“I can’t tell anyone of my fear as the bullies will think I am a coward and can be easily bullied,” he said.

There are those who accept being bullied for fear of being isolated.

“If I report to my teachers, the bullies will mark me. They will boycott me and get others to also boycott me in school. I will not have any friends and will be humiliated,” a boy said.

“Being isolated and humiliated is worse than being bullied.”

Another boy, aged eight, said a senior had once spat on his food after he refused to give the bully money.

“I have given him money in the past but on that particular day, I did not have enough money,” he said.

“I kept quiet for fear of something worse.”

There were others who related how they were troubled witnessing their friends being bullied but were unable to do anything.

“I witnessed an incident once but I did not report it to the teachers. I am afraid I could be the next target,” said a 10-year-old girl.

“I was thankful I was not the victim.”

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/klang-prim...446.html?nhp=1

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1